Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

China Lockdowns

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These lockdowns in China are downright scary. I doubt we have anyone from China on this board as they have severely censored services over there.

huge Cities are like ghost towns. Can’t get food for weeks at a time. People going mad In the streets and beaten/arrested. Sad, sad times.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing I live in a non communist society here in America.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These lockdowns in China are downright scary. I doubt we have anyone from China on this board as they have severely censored services over there.

huge Cities are like ghost towns. Can’t get food for weeks at a time. People going mad In the streets and beaten/arrested. Sad, sad times.
In my opinion, the CCP is getting ready for societal collapse if global trade gets disrupted enough. The pandemic is a practice run.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what happens when you cram millions of people into one place that can't grow any food whatsoever and then impose lockdowns that don't solve any problems.

Commies are more interested in keeping people under control than they are in those people's well-being.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is killing two birds (maybe three) with one stone.

1) They are worried about riots based on collapsing real estate prices. This is a warning to the citizens to stay in their lanes and not get uppity.

2) The real reason is economic warfare against the west. Shanghai is China's biggest port. Nobody going to work because everybody's starving to death in their apartments. This is essentially China stopping trade with the West under covid-plausible deniability.

3) This is also a potential Keyser Söze move, demonstrating how ruthless they can be (starving their own people) if any east-west war goes kinetic.

These dudes (or that culture, not the current ChiComs) wrote the book on long game way back in the B.C.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi So Suave,
Don't fret I am sure these are isolated incidents...My principal Love interest has a Brother and three friends in Shanghai,she is in contact with all of them on a regular basis...They are doing OK not even grumbling...The Chinese have a different mindset to us...They knuckle under without complaint.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi So Suave,
Don't fret I am sure these are isolated incidents...My principal Love interest has a Brother and three friends in Shanghai,she is in contact with all of them on a regular basis...They are doing OK not even grumbling...The Chinese have a different mindset to us...They knuckle under without complaint.
Not what I've seen on videos of people in the streets flipping out and people screaming from their apartment windows in unison and being told by a robot drone to "please stop and to go back inside" which reminds me of 1984

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Not what I've seen on videos of people in the streets flipping out and people screaming from their apartment windows in unison and being told by a robot drone to "please stop and to go back inside" which reminds me of 1984
A lot of these people are paid, professional rioters/protesters. The media has an incentive to keep people frantic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A lot of these people are paid, professional rioters/protesters. The media has an incentive to keep people frantic.
C'mon man. Give it a rest. The video was taken by a Chinese woman who sent it to her brother who lives in Canada because he didn't believe what she was telling him. Pretty sure nobody paid thousands of people to be in huge highrise apartments and all yell out their window at the same time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon man. Give it a rest. The video was taken by a Chinese woman who sent it to her brother who lives in Canada because he didn't believe what she was telling him. Pretty sure nobody paid thousands of people to be in huge highrise apartments and all yell out their window at the same time.
You don't have to be paid to be a zealot to a religion or political regime. History has enough evidence of that group think mentality. And we're also on SS, a place where we already have confirmed that women are the easiest gender to indoctrinate. That is why they are always at the forefront of every communist movement. Btw, I came from a college with international students. The chinese are 100% very politically indoctrinated.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Haley,
Yes you are right about Chinese Women....every little block of units or apartments has its own neighborhood watch leader,a cadre,they are always Women appointed by the local Party and are regular little Busy Bodies....Every Household has a little book in which visitors who stay over will have to enter their details,in the morning the book must be trotted down to the Police Station to be vetted by the Gendarmes...Should a Westerner drop in from time to time the cadre pops around for a little chat....Yeah all rather oppressive to us but reflect,China has never been a free Society...Ever!...The Emperors and War lords were just as autocratic.