"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

chicks at bookstore and cafe place

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I have the feeling that most chicks who are alone at these places studying are waiting to be picked up. I don't see why people would want to study in these places because there are constant distractions by people who walk in and out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
Good observation, but almost everywhere you go, women are waiting to be picked up. Just like you wish a girl would just come up to you and start talking, girls wish guys would get some balls and come up to them and talk to them.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I'm at my best in these types of situations.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FlawlessBadBoy
Good observation, but almost everywhere you go, women are waiting to be picked up. Just like you wish a girl would just come up to you and start talking, girls wish guys would get some balls and come up to them and talk to them.
I wish girls would approach me. They don't have any balls:rolleyes: .:D
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by david90
I wish girls would approach me. They don't have any balls:rolleyes: .:D
that's why they need to grow some scrotum :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by christz
that's why they need to grow some scrotum :D
You can go ahead and have all the girls with a scrotum, m'kay?
 

marketboy

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
GIOVANNI CASSANOVA, I AM OBVIOUSLY OBSSESSED WITH YOU AND MY CAPS LOCK KEY APPEARS TO BE BROKEN.
 

marketboy

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
GIOVANNI, SERIOUSLY, MAN... WHY WON'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME?

YOU'RE ALL I THINK ABOUT... I AM SERIOUSLY OBSSESSED HERE... AND WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK KEY STILL BROKEN?
 

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Glendale, AZ
LoL, a stalker o na message board. Be careful to clothes your blinds when you type, he may have a "keyboard fetish."
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I dont know if I'd say these girls are waiting to be picked up, but those types of girls in bookstores and cafes are, in my opinion, the best types of girls for LTR's.


It shows that they have culture, and they don't need a ditzy friend hanging around them at all times. They are socially secure with grabbing a bite to eat at the cafe alone or reading a book in the bookstore.

Are the waiting to be picked up ? Well, probably thats not their main intention, but I'm sure they wouldnt mind if you tried, huh ?

So grab your 3.75 inches of manhood, and approach them !

*3.75 being the average flaccid hang of men*

And your damn right i just looked up that fact :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by affliction
lol...is marketboy cutiepie?
No, but he'll have the same fate.
 

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
well.....sometimes people can concentrate better in a place where there is somekind of "calmed backgound noice"

actually my sister cant study in a silent place, and she always goes to cafes to do HW
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Bookstores are going to become my clubs. I hate clubs so much, and I have such a thing for those quiet, smart girls. Turtleneck and black-rimmed glasses? :)

That should help me get over my fear of cold approaches!
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
now that school is out for christmas, anybody notice a drop of hbs at bookstore? My hunting ground is dried :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I went into Barnes and Nobles a few days ago to give it a try. The only hb's were not walking around but rather sitting at a table reading. I walked by a few times to see if I could test for EC but none of them even looked up. Maybe those cookbooks are more exciting than they appear.

So should I just walk up and interupt them? What's the best thing to say when they're busy reading?
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Me: excuse me pardon me for interrupting but i just had to tell u......................i find you really attractive.
Her: thankyou
Me: my name is .........
(smile and look in her eyes, then start acting a little shy cos women love shy guys too ya know, adds more emphasis that she is ATTRACTIVE enough to make u shy)
Me: what are you reading?
Her: Cooking book
Me: Lets see if there is anything in there that we both would like.
 
Top