chicks at bookstore and cafe place

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the feeling that most chicks who are alone at these places studying are waiting to be picked up. I don't see why people would want to study in these places because there are constant distractions by people who walk in and out.

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observation, but almost everywhere you go, women are waiting to be picked up. Just like you wish a girl would just come up to you and start talking, girls wish guys would get some balls and come up to them and talk to them.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at my best in these types of situations.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlawlessBadBoy
Good observation, but almost everywhere you go, women are waiting to be picked up. Just like you wish a girl would just come up to you and start talking, girls wish guys would get some balls and come up to them and talk to them.
I wish girls would approach me. They don't have any balls:rolleyes: .:D

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
I wish girls would approach me. They don't have any balls:rolleyes: .:D
that's why they need to grow some scrotum :D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
that's why they need to grow some scrotum :D
You can go ahead and have all the girls with a scrotum, m'kay?

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
GIOVANNI CASSANOVA, I AM OBVIOUSLY OBSSESSED WITH YOU AND MY CAPS LOCK KEY APPEARS TO BE BROKEN.

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
GIOVANNI, SERIOUSLY, MAN... WHY WON'T YOU PAY ATTENTION TO ME?

YOU'RE ALL I THINK ABOUT... I AM SERIOUSLY OBSSESSED HERE... AND WHY IS MY CAPS LOCK KEY STILL BROKEN?

FlawlessBadBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, a stalker o na message board. Be careful to clothes your blinds when you type, he may have a "keyboard fetish."

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if I'd say these girls are waiting to be picked up, but those types of girls in bookstores and cafes are, in my opinion, the best types of girls for LTR's.

It shows that they have culture, and they don't need a ditzy friend hanging around them at all times. They are socially secure with grabbing a bite to eat at the cafe alone or reading a book in the bookstore.

Are the waiting to be picked up ? Well, probably thats not their main intention, but I'm sure they wouldnt mind if you tried, huh ?

So grab your 3.75 inches of manhood, and approach them !

*3.75 being the average flaccid hang of men*

And your damn right i just looked up that fact :)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affliction
lol...is marketboy cutiepie?
No, but he'll have the same fate.

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
well.....sometimes people can concentrate better in a place where there is somekind of "calmed backgound noice"

actually my sister cant study in a silent place, and she always goes to cafes to do HW

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bookstores are going to become my clubs. I hate clubs so much, and I have such a thing for those quiet, smart girls. Turtleneck and black-rimmed glasses? :)

That should help me get over my fear of cold approaches!

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now that school is out for christmas, anybody notice a drop of hbs at bookstore? My hunting ground is dried :)

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went into Barnes and Nobles a few days ago to give it a try. The only hb's were not walking around but rather sitting at a table reading. I walked by a few times to see if I could test for EC but none of them even looked up. Maybe those cookbooks are more exciting than they appear.

So should I just walk up and interupt them? What's the best thing to say when they're busy reading?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: excuse me pardon me for interrupting but i just had to tell u......................i find you really attractive.
Her: thankyou
Me: my name is .........
(smile and look in her eyes, then start acting a little shy cos women love shy guys too ya know, adds more emphasis that she is ATTRACTIVE enough to make u shy)
Me: what are you reading?
Her: Cooking book
Me: Lets see if there is anything in there that we both would like.