chick with boyfriend....!

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
A lot of guys have been telling you to do the right thing. Dont do that to another guy.

Have her break up with him before you do anything, its just cold to have her sneaking around behind his back. How is he suppose to know that when he leaves this weekend his slvt of a girlfriend is going to fvck him over.

If she breaks up with him then atleast he knows whats going on, and can start working on the field again.
how am i suppose to make her dump her boyfriend if i dont do anything? you dumb fvck!!!!
oh yeah... everything is going just as planned!

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>how am i suppose to make her dump her boyfriend if i dont do anything? you dumb fvck!!!!

Why are you soliciting our advice if all you are going to do is insult us??

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
If she doesn't have a ring on her finger, I say she's fair game. Like you said yourself, most attractive girls are dealing with a dude on some type of level. Whether the dude is her boyfriend, her cut buddy, or whatever. She's fair game.
That is the way I believe. If she is attractive there is a 95% chance that she has a boyfriend. It is just the way things are. I have not seen evidence to the contrary so it only makes sense that solely going after girls that are single is just plain stupid.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
how am i suppose to make her dump her boyfriend if i dont do anything? you dumb fvck!!!!
oh yeah... everything is going just as planned!

I dont know what to say to that. Iv never seen someone react like that to advice given on this forum.

Go ahead and have her cheat on him. Hopefully in the future you have a girlfriend who doesnt stay faithful to you. I think its something you need to experience.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
Go ahead and have her cheat on him. Hopefully in the future you have a girlfriend who doesnt stay faithful to you. I think its something you need to experience.
That, and hopefully you get hit by a bus on your way to work tomorrow and fall onto a syringe filled with AIDS as you hit the ground. Be a little more respectful of your fellow man. You've obviously never experienced this. If you had, you wouldn't be trying to get her to cheat.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
ok so i met this chick in my class recently. we always talk in class sit next to each other in class. always have great conversation. she has a boyfriend, but she still calls me and talk. like past couple nights we been talking for hours on the phone.
asked her to kick it this weekend, she tells me her bf is gonna be out of town for the next couple months for his job, so yeah we'll kick it this sometime this weekend.
girls can be very misleading sometimes, at times they seemed very interested and it turns out they just wanna be friends. its very hard to read a woman at times... so what do you guys think? she interested? or just friendly?
She has a boyfriend. Now she is looking for a girlfriend.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
ok so i met this chick in my class recently. we always talk in class sit next to each other in class. always have great conversation. she has a boyfriend, but she still calls me and talk. like past couple nights we been talking for hours on the phone.
Hahaha. Sounds like you're applying for the position of emotional tampon. If you kick it this weekend, you better make a move. Boyfriends mean nothing, I'm fvcking a couple girls right now who both are supposedly in a "serious relationship". What's scary to me is the way in which they outright lie to their men's faces.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, it's scary. I remember back to my to one of my friends GFs(Back in the AFC days). she used to use me as her f-bud when her BF was out. Girls are really skanky alot of the time and don't give a damn as much as guys do.

However, you're a DJ or an aspiring DJ man. Remember to keep the other guy in mind, I remember once I went pratically insain over this one girl I wanted to date. (And she wanted me. It's a long story but we never hooked up, seperated, and still hate each other. Stupid AFC self.) Anyways, I remember that I would never steal her away because I did that stupid "she has a boy friend thing..." Well she definately would of prefered me, but I never ever made a move and I regret it too this day in my nightmares.

However, on that same note, I remember that their was an old friend of mine who's GF wanted me bad. The thing is, she's good looking (7-8) but I wouldn't touch her because I don't feel it was worth it too steal her away. it was the best choice I ever made, that same friend bailed me out of a cuban jail.

The thing I'm saying man, is do whatever the **** you want with this girl. but make sure you can live with your choice and you won't regret it. Sometimes the best thing to do is a snatch cause it's mutually liked, other times you gotta know that sometimes the best thing is to hit the next button and not care. just make sure you don't regret it.