Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chick with boyfriend....!

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i met this chick in my class recently. we always talk in class sit next to each other in class. always have great conversation. she has a boyfriend, but she still calls me and talk. like past couple nights we been talking for hours on the phone.
asked her to kick it this weekend, she tells me her bf is gonna be out of town for the next couple months for his job, so yeah we'll kick it this sometime this weekend.
girls can be very misleading sometimes, at times they seemed very interested and it turns out they just wanna be friends. its very hard to read a woman at times... so what do you guys think? she interested? or just friendly?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't normally advocate going after girls that already have a bf...

Going after someone who cheats goes against my fellow men... Put yourself in his shoes...

it is indicative that she wants to have a good time with you while her bf is away. if it is what you wish to do, then by all means, go for it. but karma can be a biatch...

Last edited:

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
karma certainly can be a b!itch.
She's obviously into you and not the boyfriend. Girls that love their boyfriends won't let them get into those kind of situations.

Be prepared for the fallout that will ensue if you hook up with her. She WILL turn the blame on you if she gets caught, and you don't know what kind of AFC you're dealing with.

I always feel that it is sad how easy it is to wreck a relationship. Even if she was a good girl with no intentions of cheating, the mere act of you hanging around her and calling her persistently can be enough to cause the fight that breaks the two of them up. Boyfriends--don't make the mistake of assuming a persistent guy in the LJBF zone is harmless--if you don't eliminate him from your girl's life, he WILL sabotage your relationship.

As Don Juans, we need to be respectful of our fellow man and not try to mess up their lives just to get a$$. Wait till she's officially single or pick a new girl.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I think this is the first post where I have seen people saying not to steal the girl from her boyfriend. Usually you get the response "Yea steal that AFC's girl and then fukk her brains out so hard brah!" Thank god there are still some DJs left that stand up for their fellow man, even if he is an AFC. Also if this chick does cheat on her boyfriend and wants to date you (if you're after a relationship) its probably not the best girl to date. What's saying she won't turn around and cheat on you next?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just friendly..................

Cheers!

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, some really good posts in here.

It's amazing how fast some girls will swing from branch to branch. Just because you can doesn't always mean that you should. My honest opinion is that you shouldn't pursue her too hard, with the boyfriend and all. Focus your attention on girls that are single.

Plus, the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" isn't some made-up fable. It is very, very true.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know the bf and how bad of an ass he is, then by all means, be the hero and get her away from him.

The point is to find a chick that doesn't have a bf and noone gets hurt.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
ok so i met this chick in my class recently. we always talk in class sit next to each other in class. always have great conversation. she has a boyfriend, but she still calls me and talk. like past couple nights we been talking for hours on the phone.
asked her to kick it this weekend,

kick "what" this weekend?

she tells me her bf is gonna be out of town for the next couple months for his job, so yeah we'll kick it this sometime this weekend.
its very hard to read a woman at times... so what do you guys think? she interested? or just friendly?
If by "kick it this weekend" you meant "sleep with me this weekend", it appears unlikely unless she is the type of girl to sleep with guys when she already has a bf.

If by "kick it this weekend" you meant "hang out with me so I take your mind off your bf and be with you while he gets to touch all the goodies", it appears likely.

All depends on what "kick it this weekend" means.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... yall trippen! dont tell me about this respecting your fellow man bs! you would jump at a chance to fvck a chick in an instant with or without a bf. and dont tell me yall wouldnt, cuz its a damn lie.
secondly i am not obsess with this chick... sure am very attracted to her, and if kickin it will lead to sex, than cool, if not than that's cool also. i enjoy hang out in the presence of a female regardless.
in terms of leading to a relationship... who knows, am certainly not a psychic i cant predict the future.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't jump at a chance of sleeping with a girl with a bf. All the drama it would bring along with it. We guys need to look out for each other more, to many of us are obsessed with getting pu$$y instead of helping our fellow man out!

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
danro said:
I wouldn't jump at a chance of sleeping with a girl with a bf. All the drama it would bring along with it. We guys need to look out for each other more, to many of us are obsessed with getting pu$$y instead of helping our fellow man out!
haha youre funny dude... and that's why youre doing your hand everynight!

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I? Or am I scoring more because I am going for single girls who are much easier to get in the sack than a girl with a bf? I think the latter.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't have a ring on her finger, I say she's fair game. Like you said yourself, most attractive girls are dealing with a dude on some type of level. Whether the dude is her boyfriend, her cut buddy, or whatever. She's fair game.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys have been telling you to do the right thing. Dont do that to another guy.

Have her break up with him before you do anything, its just cold to have her sneaking around behind his back. How is he suppose to know that when he leaves this weekend his slvt of a girlfriend is going to fvck him over.

If she breaks up with him then atleast he knows whats going on, and can start working on the field again.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
haha youre funny dude... and that's why youre doing your hand everynight!

This makes you sound so desporate. Your not willing to pass up on a girl when it would mean screwing over another guy

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
A lot of guys have been telling you to do the right thing. Dont do that to another guy.

Have her break up with him before you do anything, its just cold to have her sneaking around behind his back. How is he suppose to know that when he leaves this weekend his slvt of a girlfriend is going to fvck him over.

If she breaks up with him then atleast he knows whats going on, and can start working on the field again.
Well if she is a slvt then its on her boyfriend for trying to turn a ho into a house wife. Her boyfriend must not be doing something right if she is out there playing the field or entertaining the idea... She's fair game.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you find with enough "I'll see you when my boyfriend isn't around" that she is a garden variety AW: one who needs constant outside validation that she is still objectively desirable and able to seduce and be seduced.

Of course, she could also be swinging on a threadbare vine looking for the next good vine to grab ahold of.

Either way - if she ends up sleeping with you before she breaks off with her boyfriend, then understand this: she likely cheats her way out of relationships and into new ones. You may end up being a 'Mr. Right', but you could also easily end up being "Next" and discarded when another guy comes around.

I wouldn't do a damned thing physical until she breaks it off with her boyfriend. Tease her, seduce her, and build up to a passionate moment where you lean in to kiss her - get within an inch of her face and say... "Its too bad you have a boyfriend" wink, and pull away. Do that every time - pull her to you and go to kiss her neck and say... "damn, I keep forgetting you have a boyfriend. Too bad." Keep it up until it drives her crazy and she tries to jump you. Simply peel her off and remind her that she has a boyfriend.

If she dumps him, she wants you. If she won't dump her boyfriend she was just another AW looking for some of that good old validation.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah... update, we're hangout tonight. but's that's beside the point now! i shouldnt have to feel bad, i dont think am doing anything wrong. he's obviously not doing something right for her to want to wander, and if i just happen to be the one that picks her up... am i to blame for that? i dont think so.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is if shes not willing to break up with her boyfriend then shes playing you like a b!tch.

but hey as long as your getting some its worth it, am i right?

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
always have great conversation. she has a boyfriend, but she still calls me and talk. like past couple nights we been talking for hours on the phone.
I didn't have to read any further. You're Friendzoned in my opinion and my experience. You don't talk for hours on the phone with a girl or you risk becoming her girlfriend.

I would also ignore most of the advice given in this thread about not going after women with boyfriends. Hot women are usually single for a few days and already have someone as a back up after their break up, unless they have been dumped.