Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick checking out my shoes...

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I walked around the Hollywood areas last night (clubs everywhere), and I was jotting down keys on my cellphones texting a friend. Another friend of mine was walking behind me, and we passed by a group of folks, one of them was a chick. I just glanced forward to make sure that I didn't bump into them, happened to make a small eye contact to her. She was quite hot, wearing a short short, exposing her long legs. My attention went back to my cellphone. After we passed by, my friend said to me, "that chick was checking out your shoes".

I was wearing black pants, black shoes, and black socks, it's tough to notice anything and and I don't think there was anything to look at on my shoes. I am still wondering at what this body language means. I have never run into chicks looking down at my shoes.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Wow, you are extremely over analyzing this situation right now bro.

I was prone to this too when I first started to reprogram myself and learning new things about social interactions with people and especially girls.

Just sit down and think for a moment, was it that big of a deal.
I am asking questions about female body language. I am not insecure about my shoes, foo.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, so what if she looked at your shoes!!! big deal! maybe she thought your shoes looked gay, or black was her favorite color. what's gonna happen next time a girl looks at your shirt? are you gonna over analyze that too?

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is a great opener !

"Hey ! Why are you looking at my shoes ?" or stuff like that... ;)

Reaction score
Buy some blue suede shoes and tell her your name is Elvis.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was a buyer for Bloomingdale's and just doing her job.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you know what?

She thought you were gorgeous and she looked down on your shoes to memorize them.

Later she'll spend 13242354 hours to find your shoes online just to check out the store you bought them hoping to see you there once a year...

And if she succeeds, you'll marry her.

Yeah, that's what "this body language" means.

Good luck in finding your long legged princess.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it can mean many things.....maybe she thought they were ugly, maybe she thought they were some expensive fashionable kind...we don't know.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda punched her in the teeth...clearly she was challenging your alphaness.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You shoulda punched her in the teeth...clearly she was challenging your alphaness.
Actually, he should have just kicked her right smack in her huge hairy testicles. That should put his shoes too good use.

Kid Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it wasn't your shoes! It was that damn stain on your pants....or she could be checking your a$$. Who cares?

This is a good reason to always take care of your shoes I suppose.