Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.All the satisfaction I got from girls and women all came from me being an assh0le, anytime I tried to play nice cause somebody told me its the right way I failed or had sub optimal results.
I had really hot girls way above my league to give themselves to me after I insulted or mocked them.
A girl in particular kissed me after I told her "you surely a sexy b1tch too bad you're not the sharpest tool in the arsenal", an other one played hard to get till one day at the club I looked at a pretty girl and told her to go away otherwise they will think that Im not available, had sex the following day.
Whoever programmed their brain os was either on his first day at work or skipped most of the programming classes.
No idea most of them seems to me like a car with a faulty engine where someone with no idea about it had to put inside all the parts trying to connect them when possible but with no particular criteria.Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I miss my ex from years ago. That fvcking ho was fun to be with and enjoyable companionship, "my girl".just act with your own masculinity and stop censoring yourself like your mother and society trained you. "Be yourself" is accidentally the best advice that can be given.
Very well said "stop censoring yourself" is one of the best advices to give to the average man nowadays.just act with your own masculinity and stop censoring yourself like your mother and society trained you. "Be yourself" is accidentally the best advice that can be given.