"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Chick admits that women chase the bad boys, but hang in there nice guys, the women will eventually be there for you

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
All the satisfaction I got from girls and women all came from me being an assh0le, anytime I tried to play nice cause somebody told me its the right way I failed or had sub optimal results.

I had really hot girls way above my league to give themselves to me after I insulted or mocked them.

A girl in particular kissed me after I told her "you surely a sexy b1tch too bad you're not the sharpest tool in the arsenal", an other one played hard to get till one day at the club I looked at a pretty girl and told her to go away otherwise they will think that Im not available, had sex the following day.

Whoever programmed their brain os was either on his first day at work or skipped most of the programming classes.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
All the satisfaction I got from girls and women all came from me being an assh0le, anytime I tried to play nice cause somebody told me its the right way I failed or had sub optimal results.

I had really hot girls way above my league to give themselves to me after I insulted or mocked them.

A girl in particular kissed me after I told her "you surely a sexy b1tch too bad you're not the sharpest tool in the arsenal", an other one played hard to get till one day at the club I looked at a pretty girl and told her to go away otherwise they will think that Im not available, had sex the following day.

Whoever programmed their brain os was either on his first day at work or skipped most of the programming classes.
Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.
No idea most of them seems to me like a car with a faulty engine where someone with no idea about it had to put inside all the parts trying to connect them when possible but with no particular criteria.

Regarding the insulting and mocking thing it requires no effort, I just tell them what I think and its hard not to insult most women nowadays especially when they get tipsy and behave even more senseless than usual.

Plus after experiencing my whole life failure after failure (not necessarily in terms of dating or sex) anytime I tried to be reasonable or polite to women something subconscious got rid of the pc programming.

The most triggering behaviour is when they approach me demanding stuff or expecting compliance, thats when they get it.

You know when a woman approaches you with "a real gentleman would (insert something they want from you)" expecting me to fall for this, that when I get back at them with "since when a peasant woman saw any gentleman?" and stuff like that, no anger or frustration simple mocking.

Then they get offended and try to belittle me and I double the dose with size and weight esteems about their asses and how they should get a taxi licence before wearing yellow clothes, still laughting ofc never showing anger.

It all starts from the fact that unless you are a top chad they take for granted that you're gonna obey and comply, I'm no chad but Im no simp either.

And then the magic happens, they get often turned on while they always start to show some respect.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
just act with your own masculinity and stop censoring yourself like your mother and society trained you. "Be yourself" is accidentally the best advice that can be given.
I miss my ex from years ago. That fvcking ho was fun to be with and enjoyable companionship, "my girl".

Conversely I don't even want to fvck my current fwb and havent been doing so since a month back, let alone feel it's worthwhile/fun to spend time with her.
 
Top