Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick admits that women chase the bad boys, but hang in there nice guys, the women will eventually be there for you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the satisfaction I got from girls and women all came from me being an assh0le, anytime I tried to play nice cause somebody told me its the right way I failed or had sub optimal results.

I had really hot girls way above my league to give themselves to me after I insulted or mocked them.

A girl in particular kissed me after I told her "you surely a sexy b1tch too bad you're not the sharpest tool in the arsenal", an other one played hard to get till one day at the club I looked at a pretty girl and told her to go away otherwise they will think that Im not available, had sex the following day.

Whoever programmed their brain os was either on his first day at work or skipped most of the programming classes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the satisfaction I got from girls and women all came from me being an assh0le, anytime I tried to play nice cause somebody told me its the right way I failed or had sub optimal results.

I had really hot girls way above my league to give themselves to me after I insulted or mocked them.

A girl in particular kissed me after I told her "you surely a sexy b1tch too bad you're not the sharpest tool in the arsenal", an other one played hard to get till one day at the club I looked at a pretty girl and told her to go away otherwise they will think that Im not available, had sex the following day.

Whoever programmed their brain os was either on his first day at work or skipped most of the programming classes.
Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, How the hell can you calibrate your brain to this reality? I mean it's just so fvcking unbelievable. Is the answer that you made them feel emotional fluctuation (emotional excitement) and that's what made them wet? Or do they somehow need to feel like they are beneath you? Or is it something else? There must be an answer, some code that our brains can read, even if it has to be translated from their different programming language.
No idea most of them seems to me like a car with a faulty engine where someone with no idea about it had to put inside all the parts trying to connect them when possible but with no particular criteria.

Regarding the insulting and mocking thing it requires no effort, I just tell them what I think and its hard not to insult most women nowadays especially when they get tipsy and behave even more senseless than usual.

Plus after experiencing my whole life failure after failure (not necessarily in terms of dating or sex) anytime I tried to be reasonable or polite to women something subconscious got rid of the pc programming.

The most triggering behaviour is when they approach me demanding stuff or expecting compliance, thats when they get it.

You know when a woman approaches you with "a real gentleman would (insert something they want from you)" expecting me to fall for this, that when I get back at them with "since when a peasant woman saw any gentleman?" and stuff like that, no anger or frustration simple mocking.

Then they get offended and try to belittle me and I double the dose with size and weight esteems about their asses and how they should get a taxi licence before wearing yellow clothes, still laughting ofc never showing anger.

It all starts from the fact that unless you are a top chad they take for granted that you're gonna obey and comply, I'm no chad but Im no simp either.

And then the magic happens, they get often turned on while they always start to show some respect.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just act with your own masculinity and stop censoring yourself like your mother and society trained you. "Be yourself" is accidentally the best advice that can be given.
I miss my ex from years ago. That fvcking ho was fun to be with and enjoyable companionship, "my girl".

Conversely I don't even want to fvck my current fwb and havent been doing so since a month back, let alone feel it's worthwhile/fun to spend time with her.