Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check this guy out - Asian dude bags model

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nah, It fits the teachings of SS. looks, money, status. He has the status and money. Elon, Fuhckerberg and Steve jobs never had girls that hot. Good for Asian boy.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 34yrs old former model marries a 40yrs old multi millionaire. It fits perfectly the following stereotypes: settling, marrying for money. Apparently she had a 4-year long relationship with a guy and they split when she was 25yrs old. Since then she's had who knows how many guys.

He will be divorced in 5yrs when she cheats on him with a white dude.
Not necessarily, her 4yrs long relationship was with a black dude.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman is 34. She doesn’t apply to the teachings of this site, This site teaches principals to attract hot women between 18-27 with 0 divorces, 0 kids, In some special cases hot women upto 29,

Any women over 30 is left for other sites to deal with, We don’t deal with women over 30 here.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
The woman is 34. She doesn’t apply to the teachings of this site, This site teaches principals to attract hot women between 18-27 with 0 divorces, 0 kids, In some special cases hot women upto 29,

Any women over 30 is left for other sites to deal with, We don’t deal with women over 30 here.
So as a new member of this forum, enlighten me, what is the average age here? An American 12 year old?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as a new member of this forum, enlighten me, what is the average age here? An American 12 year old?
He's being sarcastic, he also posts everyday about how if your not 6 ft tall your doomed to be forever alone

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's being sarcastic,
If a man needs Sosuave for women over 30, he is in big trouble.

he also posts everyday about how if your not 6 ft tall your doomed to be forever alone
That is not correct.

I post articles about what women say they want. No one posts articles disputing it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is not correct.

I post articles about what women say they want. No one posts articles disputing it.
Just curious what your age is? How many girls have you been with?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 34yrs old former model marries a 40yrs old multi millionaire. It fits perfectly the following stereotypes: settling, marrying for money.
I disagree with the idea that she is settling for this highly successful man. What is her value, that she looks good? Who cares? He has the value, not her.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the idea that she is settling for this highly successful man. What is her value, that she looks good? Who cares? He has the value, not her.
She is settling in the sense that she most probably isn't with him out of lust/love.
As to him, he has $$ and IQ but he also must have some deep insecurities or a massive blind spot that led him to marry her.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy gets the vanilla sex and not the fun enthusiastic one. Typically guys with high IQs are the most dumb with regards to the opposite sex.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score

That is not correct.

I am going to agree with your first idea. After that, sure life does not end, but prime time is gone wether you like it or not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is settling in the sense that she most probably isn't with him out of lust/love.
Why does everyone always assume that if the guy is successful on any level, the woman isn't turned on by him? If he isn't a deadbeat unemployed gym rat, he isn't attractive? I reject the entire premise.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to agree with your first idea. After that, sure life does not end, but prime time is gone wether you like it or not.
Nice comeback today Daniel. The season was looking done, but the Giants may make the playoffs yet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Or maybe he just acted like a normal person and not some guy trying to figure out how to be fake and someone who has a checklist of all the things sthy HAVE to do in a certain order in their mind?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone always assume that if the guy is successful on any level, the woman isn't turned on by him? If he isn't a deadbeat unemployed gym rat, he isn't attractive? I reject the entire premise.
A woman may be turned on by him, but generally it’s not on an instinctive level, it’s on a provider level; i.e. if he buys her enough gifts and dinners, she will have sex with him.

Again the woman is 34. THIRTY FOUR. Now if the woman was 24 and married him, he’s got something sexy. 34? It’s a provider thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman may be turned on by him, but generally it’s not on an instinctive level, it’s on a provider level; i.e. if he buys her enough gifts and dinners, she will have sex with him.
I reject the idea that a guy can only be one or the other. And of the women I've had who wanted me as a boyfriend, they were always eager for sex, and would be wet for it.