Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chat log. Think I got her good...What do you think?

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
No sence in arguing with you.

YOU SUCK!

I Texted her something and she replied and then she called me VERBALLY and confirmed she was just sleeping.

F-ck you go away.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended the conversation first.

Bad move.

Reaction score
She just called me after I texted her and confirmed she is SLEEPING and that is all.

The trolls on this board suck and is ruining this place.

Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
You're acting like a chump in more ways that one.

A) You're talking to a woman online.

B) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which means she's either fat and ugly or warming up with you before she goes out and gets laid.

C) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which tells her you're single, lonley, and would do anything to hump her.

D) You don't even know how to talk to women online.

E) You're a chump, you posted this log for all to see, you are not safe, you are creepy.. No woman will have sex with you, because you'd tell all, and be clingy, and other disgusting things..

F) You are aiming for girl's pvssy.

There are more..

Important thing right now is:

Are you one of those who can take criticism as an advice and learn, or are you going to get defensive and fight your own evolution?
Whatever Wolf

That was a don juans chat!

Lets see a chat YOU have had?

I'm waiting to see a better chat....

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless of the back story -
this chat is not a good example of how to talk to girls online.

you come off as a needy and lonely.

she's allowed to. you're not.

Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
regardless of the back story -
this chat is not a good example of how to talk to girls online.

you come off as a needy and lonely.

she's allowed to. you're not.
come on man i am smooth talking her...it's alot better than most guys would do.. copy and paste this chat because it will help you later..

lets see a chat you would do lets see is it better?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
do you realize i have already been with this woman...
And even if she was stranger... come on man i am smooth talking her...it's alot better than most guys would do.. copy and paste this chat because it will help you later..
yes. i know that. that is why i said 'regardless of your back story'

this women gave no indication that she was into what you were saying and you continued to talk about 'soul mates' and such...

this isn't better than what most guys would do. this IS what most guys would do.

confess wayyy to early... you just gave her a lot of power...

Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
yes. i know that. that is why i said 'regardless of your back story'

this women gave no indication that she was into what you were saying and you continued to talk about 'soul mates' and such...

this isn't better than what most guys would do. this IS what most guys would do.

confess wayyy to early... you just gave her a lot of power...

Well can you do better? Lets see what you have. Please improve my chat and tell me whats up.

what would you have said in the chat?

I just sent her a text message and she replied immediately by a VERBAL phone call.. yeah i actually heard her voice... she told me she is sleeping and i could tell it is true...and now i feel like an a$$ for doubting her...

The best thing I can do now is dissapear from the instant messaging and make her call me on the phone.. and that is what i will do.

so yeah my chat didn't work .. whatever

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well can you do better? Lets see what you have. Please improve my chat and tell me whats up.

what would you have said in the chat?

I just sent her a text message and she replied immediately by a VERBAL phone call.. yeah i actually heard her voice... she told me she is sleeping and i could tell it is true...and now i feel like an a$$ for doubting her...

so yeah my chat didn't work .. whatever

i don't have the time or desire to create a fictional chat to show you how it could be done better. and really - you've convinced yourself that you did good - so what difference does it make?

the 2nd part doesn't matter either. i can text message a sleeping friend right now, and they'll call me back right away too....

Reaction score
I did not just "think" I did good

30 minutes ago I TEXTED her and she called me verbally and asked "what is up"

I told her to "just forget it and go back to sleep."

What else could I say? Most girls I text don't call me back verbally. Maybe you but not me.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MNIS, stop being so defensive. These guys are saying things they noticed.

Take help when its put out to you. They weren't flaming you. People can "Think" they did well but only the girl knows if they really did or didn't.

In that example you just said, YOU started the conversation again. You keep showing that you are too interested. Thats a turnoff for girls.

I'll use that cat and toy metaphor AGAIN. If you hold out a toy in front of a cat, it will keep trying to get the toy, when its just out of reach. But when you just give the cat the toy, it doesn't bother. Theres no interest in getting the toy. Be that toy held JUST out of her reach.

Here is my personal opinion on your initial conversation...because it IS what you asked for in your thread title...if you don't like it, just don't consider it. And don't go around calling me a troll, I'm only trying to help man:

*You talked a little too much man. You said some nice things, but as you probably know, girls talk alot. If you've ever stood on the outside and watched two girlfriends talk to each other, words are tossed left and right. ALOT is said. You should ask more questions. Let her talk. Let her express herself. Saying romantic-sh1t when theres only a flicker of attraction doesn't help yourself. You end up becoming her Dr. Phil, giving her advice from a "different point of view"

Why text people randomly to say "whats up" just to see if you get a response? What's the point in that? I've got a couple of hundred of contacts on my phone (not that it matters), and if I sent a text to every single one saying "Hey whats up?," 75% of them will respond with a text or call back, 20% will ask "where do I know you from?", and 5% will probably have a de-activated phone, lol. Anyways, my point is, it proves nothing.

What are you trying to prove by saying that she called back as opposed to texted? I know some girls that like to be verbally talking over the phone more than wasting their fingers away texting. Its a preference. You don't really have any substantive proof that you did good.

Take the comments here with a grain of salt, we're only trying to help. A wise man (probably Pook, lol) said "Become the change you seek." An unwillingness to accept criticism shows that you are a tree, that can be broken down by any storm that comes its way. Be a river, always able to flow, able to branch off. Put yourself in an outsiders perspective on your conversation. To an outsider, you seemed well-intentioned but AFC-ish. No offense.

Hell, even put yourself in HER perspective. Wouldn't you seem like the perfect parent, giving the best advice for boys when necessary? Parents ≠ *****.

You kinda sounded like the ice cream and romantic movie combo that b1tches use to get over a relationship.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
MNIN: well alot of men are like that but I am smarter than that
MNIN: I meant when i said you make me feel some deep wonderings...
MNIN: sometimes i wonder if you may be...
MNIN: or could possible be...
MNIN: "the one"
I would have read the rest of the post but I projectile vomited all over my screen and keyboard.
BTW if a girl calls you "sweet" under any circumstance, it is almost always the kiss of death.

Slim Shady607

Reaction score
Alright, from what I can see. You are totally kissing her ass, and that doesnt turn on women at all. Unless their cat just died or some **** like that.

Ugh, "the one"? Seriously, you never tell a girl(or imply) she is "the one" just because you ****ed for 3 hours. Especially over the internet bro. And I know your gonna call me out, and say "show me a better conversation, show me a better conversation." Hey, your in luck. I've already started.

*pink* (8:33:08 PM): well you should get back from away cause i havnt talked to you in a long time :)
Real Deal (8:33:15 PM): lol hey how are you
*pink* (8:33:45 PM): hey, im doing good, so much for being away
Real Deal (8:33:51 PM): thats good
Real Deal (8:34:04 PM): haha yeah. crazy people wont stop IMing me
Real Deal (8:34:22 PM): they're like savages
*pink* (8:36:27 PM): ha ha
*pink* (8:37:55 PM): wat have you been up to
Real Deal (8:38:14 PM): not much. waiting for christmas lol
*pink* (8:38:30 PM): yeah me too
Real Deal (8:39:02 PM): its only 3 days away. aren't you excited?
Real Deal (8:44:40 PM): wow, you do seem excited that x-mas is around corner. so excited you cant think of anything to say
*pink* (8:45:24 PM): im sorry stupid drama you know, and plus it doesnt really feel like x mas you know
*pink* (8:45:35 PM): your not supposed to be alone during christmas
*pink* (8:45:37 PM): but somehow
*pink* (8:45:43 PM): i ended up that way
Real Deal (8:47:03 PM): what did you do? scare everybody away?
Real Deal (8:47:17 PM): lol just kiddin
Real Deal (8:47:31 PM): but really, that sucks. nobody should be alone on christmas
*pink* (8:48:12 PM): yeah but i hope to find something to do shortly cause i am bored out of my MIND
Real Deal (8:49:20 PM): i was supposed to go out tonight. but i decided not to(because i wanted to stay away from "the candor drama") and now im in the same boat as you
Real Deal (8:50:23 PM): but there is nothing to do in this town. it blows
*pink* (8:51:21 PM): yeah there isnt anything to do here either :-(
Real x Fn x Deal (8:52:01 PM): dont feel bad. we can be bored together lol
Real x Fn x Deal (8:53:27 PM): unless you find something else to do :-/
*pink* (8:56:42 PM): ahhh i'd love to be bored with you
*pink* (8:57:24 PM): :)
Real Deal (8:59:43 PM): lol aww how nice of you
Real Deal (8:59:44 PM): :p
*pink* (9:00:55 PM): well doesnt being bored together make us unbored' :-D
Real Deal (9:02:09 PM): yeah. i guess it would :)
Real Deal (9:06:03 PM): we could go on a "internet date." lol :p
Real Deal (9:06:36 PM): just kidding. idk how that would be possible lol
Real Deal (9:13:21 PM): i was just joking courtney.
Real Deal (9:13:22 PM): gosh
*pink* went idle at 9:13:26 PM.
*pink* went idle at 9:23:21 PM.
Real Deal (9:24:04 PM): ha. i guess bein bored together is out the window. peace out
*pink* (9:27:52 PM): sorry sorry i had to walk the dog
*pink* (9:28:37 PM): he had to pee its not my fault ... forgive me
Real Deal (9:28:58 PM): ....i guess i can forgive you
Real Deal (9:29:01 PM): this time :p
*pink* (9:30:36 PM): ok it wont happen again :)
Real Deal (9:30:38 PM): but if it does
Real Deal (9:30:42 PM): let me know lol
Real Deal (9:30:54 PM): before hand :p
Real Deal (9:34:50 PM): your doing it again lol
*pink* (9:42:11 PM): i know just to see what you would do
Real Deal (9:42:18 PM): oh. so you were testing me
Real Deal (9:42:23 PM): ;-)
*pink* (9:42:40 PM): ha ha
coldpinkworld (9:42:47 PM): irritated with me yet :)
Real Deal (9:42:58 PM): no
Real Deal (9:43:01 PM): not at all :)
*pink* (9:45:30 PM): good
Real Deal (9:45:57 PM): gooood :p
*pink* (9:50:01 PM): so anyways
Real Deal (9:50:23 PM): anyways lol
Real Deal (9:50:29 PM): what are you up to?
*pink* (9:51:42 PM): same thing as i was up to before
Real Deal (9:51:48 PM): oh
Real Deal (9:51:59 PM): you might wanna calm down before you have too much fun
*pink* (9:52:29 PM): ha ha yeah i gotta settle down
Real Deal (9:53:09 PM): yeah. you might hurt yourself
Real Deal (9:53:11 PM): lol
*pink* (9:53:57 PM): thanks
*pink* (9:53:58 PM): haha
Real Deal (9:55:38 PM): hey, im just looking out for you
Real Deal (9:55:42 PM): no thanks needed lol
Fn x Deal (9:55:58 PM): :p
*pink* (9:56:53 PM): ah well thats so nice of you
Real Deal (9:57:11 PM): its just who i am lol
Real Deal (9:57:23 PM): i look out for everybody.
Real Deal (9:57:37 PM): children, fools and drunks
Real Deal (9:57:38 PM): lol
*pink* (9:58:00 PM): wow thats an assortment
*pink* (9:58:10 PM): wait how do i fit in that catagory
Real Deal (9:58:11 PM): your an exception ;-)

I'm STILL talking to her and it's 2 A.M. And she said she wants to **** me on New Years Eve. How ballin is that?

I dont take what is said on the internet seriously, because really, who knows. I always try to just have fun when I'm chattin with chicas on the net. But hey, if she's gonna stand by what she said, I'm game.

But I guess what I'm tryin to say Mr. Nobody, is that to just have fun when your talking to them on the net. Because if you suck her ass, she just gets annoyed.

And, if she is mad at you. Don't flood her phone with texts and try to call her out on something. Just set down your phone, watch a movie or 2, go to bed. And talk to her in a day or 2. Give her time to cool off, because once you've ****ed her(like you said you did) you can always come back and talk to her. She isn't going to forget you.

But that's what has worked for me. Take it for what it's worth.

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is happening to this forum?

I see stuff like this, the "short guys" thread, the DJDan-Joey2Times slapfest and I want to puke. It's like Beverly Hills 90210 in here lately. I'm telling you, the boy bands did it.

To the OP - MOVE ON. You're just a big hairy girlfriend, texting <> screwing.

Next time you see her you can make s'mores.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wonder why people seek to validate themselves in these fourms... It is really beyond me. As for the OP I gotta say you are being weak, a confident person takes critisism in their stride and learn from it, a weakling tries to defend their point.

The convo was Dire and you asked us to tell you what we think, speaking from experiance that was an AFC convo. Not only did you type to much you also showed weakness and needieness by putting yourself down to her level. To her now you are a ***** buddy, yea she will phone to tell you about how crap her life is and you will agree and try to be "smooth" just like the character from that chick flick you saw with her.

Grow a pair, learn not to be a ***** and get on the next horse, cause this mare has definately put you in the LJBF (***** Buddy) zone.

Love

Amethyst

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was painful to read man. so painful a reminder of my earliest afc days...oh god...

whatever u do...don't be yourself. that's the best tip i can give ur ass

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Stephane is a TROLL MODs ban this idiot.
Actually, stephane's response/analysis was spot on. You're a tool, you chat like a tool, you BS people on here like a tool, you blame other people for your shortcomings, you're basically 100% a tool.

Get a life man. People try to help you and you say they're trolls? You're the troll if anything.