Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chat log. Think I got her good...What do you think?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I gotta say, you're one of the few people here who I don't give a sh1t about after reading your post. You obviously don't take advice, are too weak to change, and will probably die a lonely virgin. Oh wait...prolly not a virgin, I forgot we had prostitutes on this planet.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
People people, let the man be if he wants to find out the hard way, so be it!

I dont understand why people post their own life drama on the forums asking for help, and then disrespect those giving their opinions.

How about you stop posting your issues in real life, and we'll stop giving you useful information!

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
isnt it wonderful that every chump on here is telling you how to talk to this female and what to say to her and how to properly follow the religion of the "don juan bible"

except, My Name Is Nobody is already fvcking the girl, so obviously he doesnt need all of your "techniques".

His whole love schtick is something i have used on over 20 girls the last 4 years, and it works very well because they end up thinking you are sweet and a great guy, and they become ADDICTED TO YOU - as long as u follow up the love talk by giving her amazing sex, then u are doing everything right

dont listen to the guys who have all the answers but who dont have any experience!!! (that wouldbe most of the guys who have replied to your thread who give advice from the dj bible instead of giving advice based on their experience, which they have none of!)

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
isnt it wonderful that every chump on here is telling you how to talk to this female and what to say to her and how to properly follow the religion of the "don juan bible"

except, My Name Is Nobody is already fvcking the girl, so obviously he doesnt need all of your "techniques".

His whole love schtick is something i have used on over 20 girls the last 4 years, and it works very well because they end up thinking you are sweet and a great guy, and they become ADDICTED TO YOU - as long as u follow up the love talk by giving her amazing sex, then u are doing everything right

dont listen to the guys who have all the answers but who dont have any experience!!! (that wouldbe most of the guys who have replied to your thread who give advice from the dj bible instead of giving advice based on their experience, which they have none of!)
Omg, stop giving bad advice. So your saying you should act like a complete doormat, and do, and say everything possible that will get into her pants? Pathetic, and childish.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Omg, stop giving bad advice. So your saying you should act like a complete doormat, and do, and say everything possible that will get into her pants? Pathetic, and childish.

he knows what hes doing, how else did he already end up fvcking her?

my advice is from experience........what is yours from?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
he knows what hes doing, how else did he already end up fvcking her?

my advice is from experience........what is yours from?
Sounds like he fvcked her once, got too needy and got put into the friendzone. He needs to reframe the relationship he has with her, take back some power.. let her come to him.

Reaction score
Damn I really need to stop using the computer while I am drunk. None of this matters anymore I have NEXTED this woman as of last night and I have made plans with another woman.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
scottfall said:
Sounds like he fvcked her once, got too needy and got put into the friendzone. He needs to reframe the relationship he has with her, take back some power.. let her come to him.

he has the right idea, he is just using the wrong words

he is trying to put thoughts in her head through verbal manipulation, thats the good part

the bad part is, it doesnt seem to be coming at her correctly, who knows, maybe in person he's 100% suave with it

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

he is trying to put thoughts in her head through verbal manipulation, thats the good part

the bad part is, it doesnt seem to be coming at her correctly, who knows, maybe in person he's 100% suave with it
You don't get it! You can't manipulate someone, you can't control someone else they have hopes, they have dreams, they have there own goals in life. You can't control anyone else other then yourself. So stop trying to change the world, and try to change yourself.

Also, stop trying to drag me into this. I might not have a big background of past relationships, but I am confident that I can get any girl I want. I am just not interested right now, I have my own goals to attend, but once I complete my goals, I assure you. I will be the man that any woman wants, I shall not cry, I shall not go in despair, thus I shalll become a man.

My life doesn't resolve around women, it really resolves around my dreams, and I shall do anything it takes to acheive them.

I am confident that I will acheive my goals, I am confident that I will suceed with women, I am also confident that I shall never fall in despair ever again.

Also you know what I shall acheive my goals with morals, I will not use manipulative tactics to control emotions, and I lose respect for anyone who does.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
you CAN control someone, its called pimp-strong game, also known as mental abuse, also known as emotional control, also known as "training"

only guys with enough experience know how to pull it off

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

No, not really.

Putting thoughts in a girls head to be interested in you can be a good thing, yes, as it puts you ahead of the rest of the pack of guys trying to get into her pants.

But he didn't do that, did he? Nope, he definitely was the Dr. Phil for her that I mentioned earlier. He was her cheerleader :cheer: . All he did was spill out rhetoric that made him even LESS of the LJBF AFC. I feel if he keeps it up, she'll eventually just start dismissing him anyways.

I have a couple of "friends" with this problem. On facebook, they keep leaving messages on hot girl's walls saying "Hey" or other things trying to start a conversation, and the girls rarely respond, and if they do, its just an empty "hi" or similar response.

AFC Savior said:
you CAN control someone, its called pimp-strong game, also known as mental abuse, also known as emotional control, also known as "training"

only guys with enough experience know how to pull it off
You have a point there. Its up to the DJ to build INTEREST in a girl, but the initial ATTRACTION starts from the moment she sets her eyes on you. In fact, this is what I'm bad at and Its what I personally need to work on. I'm great at building attraction (I'm pretty good looking), but I can't build interest very well without either sounding too ****y or not confident enough. MNIS neither built interest NOR attraction there.

It was evident he applied some C + F, in saying that he's smart (at the beginning of the convo), but girls don't like smart, do they? Girls like intelligent guys, but the "smart" guys stay virgins.

Don't you remember it from high school? The really smart guys, though they were well intentioned, were actually a turnoff to hot girls because of their "smartness"? Girls are much more simple minded than men. He was just railing off "deep" stuff that doesn't interest women. Sure, saying deep stuff helps, but not before you're already in a deep relationship where the interest is THERE already.

Reaction score
I admit I lost it last night and I apologize to anyone I insulted. This woman has been driving me crazy as you can tell, so I have removed her from my phone, and deleted her from my AIM. I have NO interest in this "friends" thing we have going on ANY LONGER.

The last few months she told me she "isn't ready" because she just got divorced and she needs time. She has been saying there is nobody else, she is alone all the time, she is not dating.

And last night as you can see she drops the bomb of "having feelings" for another person that is not her ex, and obviously isn't me. At least my chat brought out some truth which allowed me to see what she is lying about. It pisses me off she is probably shagging someone else.. it actually hurts alot and yes I know I'm acting like a b!tch. It's the fact she has been telling me the very opposite of what she said last night that kills me.

You think she could have made it up as a sh!t test? If she didn't make it up she has been stringing me along like a b!tch.

I have nexted her by deleting her from everything unfortunately I still have to see her every day. This is why you don't date at work, folks.

So now I will cease all contact and see what happens. I should have listened to advice given me 2 months ago and cut contact but I didn't and lesson learned.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and everyone telling me to use more ****y funny and all that garbage? THATS WHY SHE DUMPED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I made a thread called "DUMPED FOR BEING TOO CONFIDENT" about a month ago take a look at it. Sure it got her in bed twice but after that she bailed and said she hated all the confident stuff.

That stuff can backfire man.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Oh yeah, and everyone telling me to use more ****y funny and all that garbage? THATS WHY SHE DUMPED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I made a thread called "DUMPED FOR BEING TOO CONFIDENT" about a month ago take a look at it. Sure it got her in bed twice but after that she bailed and said she hated all the confident stuff.

That stuff can backfire man.

I think what she hated was an obviously fake attempt at being something you're not, or perhaps the influx of persistent and inappropriate attempts at being "confident", which by definition isn't really confidence at all. Taking these techniques too literally rather than integrating the core agendas into your personality is a problem for a lot of guys I think.

Stephane and potbelly, I agree totally. You guys are on the ball.

MNIS, I respect you for apologising but I wish you'd be more willing to listen to others' opinions. That chat was pretty creepy, btw.

AFC saviour, I hate to say it, but I don't agree with your angle at all. I'm tempted to call KBJ here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
...MNIS, I respect you for apologising but I wish you'd be more willing to listen to others' opinions. That chat was pretty creepy, btw....
It was a painful read for sure. There's a considerable sized happy medium between too much ****y and too much needy. The unfortunate fault of many guys is that they typically operate at polarized extremes.

Reaction score
She just told me that yes she is seeing someone. So its confirmed she has been leading me on for the past several months and lying.

She has been making me think all this time she is alone and telling me she is not dating. If I knew this from the beginning I would have just told her to leave me alone.

Now I have been chasing her while she makes me think she is alone...
She has been saying she is not ready to date anyone, blah blah blah...

she lied... why?

Reaction score
I think she wanted to hide it and not let me know she was seeing someone else but she admitted by mistake last night in the chat!! It makes sense now.

Reaction score
Now she is texting me trying to backtrack making it sound like she has only been on one date... and she "has no one"

When I asked her earlier if she is seeing someone else she said "yes"

doesnt sound like 1 date to me.. this broad is weird. And she is all mad because I told her "whatever".. Trying to turn this sh!t back on me.. I should be the angry one not her.

I don't think I should even respond to her anymore.

I think she is mad I found her out. She didnt want to let me know about this other guy.. I got her to admit it by mistake..

So now tell me my chat sucks.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....Your chat sucks.

If you still don't get that then you are missing out a lot here. Personally I don't believe you should EVER say some of the things you said to that girl, even if she is your freaking fiance'. Which she is not, you barely know her. And I say this from experience, and why it disgusts me is because I used to be like that. I am sorry you still have this mindset at 27 but it's not too late to change.

The 3 or more references to puking and vomit in this thread should be enough to show that you are doing something wrong.

Can't you see she is still stringing you along? The one good idea you have is to cut off contact with her.

I haven't asked a girl if she is seeing someone in years...because I don't care. If she is, it won't make a difference that you know. If she isn't, she will be attracted because you do not care if she has a bf or not.

I have hooked up with my ex from high school at least once a year since high school, and have never asked or cared if she is seeing someone back at her school.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She just told me that yes she is seeing someone. So its confirmed she has been leading me on for the past several months and lying.

She has been making me think all this time she is alone and telling me she is not dating. If I knew this from the beginning I would have just told her to leave me alone.

Now I have been chasing her while she makes me think she is alone...
She has been saying she is not ready to date anyone, blah blah blah...

she lied... why?
I told you dude, she was stringing you along like an emotional tampon.