Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chat log. Think I got her good...What do you think?

Reaction score
I would like opinions from everyone..I just had this chat with a girl I like and thought I would post it. I really want to get with this woman I think I did pretty good..

MNIN: well alot of men are like that but I am smarter than that
MNIN: I meant when i said you make me feel some deep wonderings...
MNIN: sometimes i wonder if you may be...
MNIN: or could possible be...
MNIN: "the one"
HOT BABE: ohhhhhhhh
MNIN: your ex he really wasn't the right connection
MNIN all these things happen for a reason
HOT BABE: that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard
MNIN: we are all according to the course in miracles
MNIN: a bad person exists because life has something it wants us to learn
HOT BABE: that is true, but i don't have feelings for my ex it for another person
MNIN who?
HOT BABE: you don't know about it and it really is not important
HOT BABE: the whole point is I want to have feelings for another person and I am just stuck, I can't act on my feelings
MNIN: i am just tired of all the games and empty relationships
MNIN: i have my whole life to wait
HOT BABE: yes i know exactly how you feel
MNIN: i just want to find a soul connect as long as i can get the same back
HOT BABE: i just feel completely empty
HOT BABE: thank you for being my friend
MNIN: well the feeling has to be both ways thats why you feel that way
HOT BABE: yes i know
MNIN: i am intense in my search for the soul connection
MNIN: i am tired of wasting time but i know i will find it soon
HOT BABE: i feel the same way tired to waste time
MNIN: hmmmmmmm you sound like me
MNIN: i like that :)
HOT BABE: Also I am soooo busy and have 500 things going on in my life that I really need to get over
HOT BABE: I am telling you I feel the same I am tired of all the games and I feel I am going nowhere I feel I am wasting my life
MNIN: i guess that possibly I am not the man for you but someday I know you will find it
MNIN: I may or may not be
MNIN hehe
HOT BABE lol
HOT BABE thank you that is really encouraging
HOT BABE I am going sleep now
HOT BABE we will chat more later it was fun talking with you
HOT BABE: nite

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, please stop watching disney movies.... It's messing you up. Did you even read the advice on this site or the DJ bible.... Your acting like a total AFC.

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
OMG, please stop watching disney movies.... It's messing you up. Did you even read the advice on this site or the DJ bible.... Your acting like a total AFC.
Thanks for the advice but I just want to get with this woman so what do you think about the chat?

She said it was the "sweetest thing she ever heard"

heeheheh don't bullsh!t me..... unless she was lying.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me translate everything that she was thinking in her head in bold.

My Name is Nobody said:
MNIN: well alot of men are like that but I am smarter than that
MNIN: I meant when i said you make me feel some deep wonderings...
MNIN: sometimes i wonder if you may be...
MNIN: or could possible be...
MNIN: "the one"
HOT BABE: ohhhhhhhh
I only slept with this guy once, and he's already declaring his love for me, what a weirdo, now how do I friendzone him.
MNIN: your ex he really wasn't the right connection
MNIN all these things happen for a reason
HOT BABE: that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard
My ex might be out of the picture, but that doesn't mean i'm ****ing you
MNIN: we are all according to the course in miracles
MNIN: a bad person exists because life has something it wants us to learn
HOT BABE: that is true, but i don't have feelings for my ex it for another person
This guy talks too much
MNIN who?
HOT BABE: you don't know about it and it really is not important
None of your business
HOT BABE: the whole point is I want to have feelings for another person and I am just stuck, I can't act on my feelings
I'm tired of jerks please let me string you along like a emotional tampon more
MNIN: i am just tired of all the games and empty relationships
MNIN: i have my whole life to wait
HOT BABE: yes i know exactly how you feel
I'm trying to do my own thing here, and this guy won't shut up, whatever i'll just agree with him
MNIN: i just want to find a soul connect as long as i can get the same back
HOT BABE: i just feel completely empty
You just don't got what it takes, I want to f*** a hot steamy guy
HOT BABE: thank you for being my friend
Thank you, for been my emotional tampon
MNIN: well the feeling has to be both ways thats why you feel that way
HOT BABE: yes i know
yeah, whatever
MNIN: i am intense in my search for the soul connection
MNIN: i am tired of wasting time but i know i will find it soon
HOT BABE: i feel the same way tired to waste time
I know i'll f*** that hot steamy guy soon, but that ain't you
MNIN: hmmmmmmm you sound like me
MNIN: i like that :)
HOT BABE: Also I am soooo busy and have 500 things going on in my life that I really need to get over
Oh, boys he already likes me, better find an escape
HOT BABE: I am telling you I feel the same I am tired of all the games and I feel I am going nowhere I feel I am wasting my life
Stop trying to get into my pants, I need a hot steamy guy to F*** (like Stéphane
MNIN: i guess that possibly I am not the man for you but someday I know you will find it
MNIN: I may or may not be
MNIN hehe
HOT BABE lol
HOT BABE thank you that is really encouraging
HOT BABE I am going sleep now
HOT BABE we will chat more later it was fun talking with you
HOT BABE: nite
Thank you, for been my emotional tampon, now your boring me, bye!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Thanks for the advice but I just want to get with this woman so what do you think about the chat?

She said it was the "sweetest thing she ever heard"

heeheheh don't bullsh!t me..... unless she was lying.
It's hard to say, but I think she only sees you as an emotional tampon right now... Once she finds that hot steamy guy she'll get rid of you. Been sweet doesn't make girls wet.

I might of exagerated in that post, but I thought it was funny, and a little true. lol.

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
It's hard to say, but I think she only sees you as an emotional tampon right now... Once she finds that hot steamy guy she'll get rid of you. Been sweet doesn't make girls wet.

I might of exagerated in that post, but I thought it was funny, and a little true. lol.

Thats fine she got divorced a few months ago,, I AM the hot steamy guy... I f-cked her for 3 hours until her pu$$y was sore.. I wanted more but she told me to stop because it hurt her pu$$y... and then we did it again a week later... so what do you have to say about that?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Thats fine she got divorced a few months ago,, I AM the hot steamy guy... I f-cked her for 3 hours until her pu$$y was sore.. I wanted more but she told me to stop because it hurt her pu$$y... and then we did it again a week later... so what do you have to say about that?
Ok, you might of started out good, but your turning like a total AFC. Your already declaring your love to her ffs wake up. Your the prize, she's seposed to declare her love to you. You should of been like next time we f*** how much are you paying me, and are you using debit or credit?

Because I know you love me, that's why we f**** for 3 hours.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
This reminded me of the swingers scene where Mikey is calling the girl over and over.

As the conversation went on it got worse and worse somehow.

The **** about her might being the "one" almost made me puke.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stand said:
This reminded me of the swingers scene where Mikey is calling the girl over and over.

As the conversation went on it got worse and worse somehow.

The **** about her might being the "one" almost made me puke.
Same, it was pretty horrible, hopefully it's not too late.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I would like opinions from everyone..I just had this chat with a girl I like and thought I would post it. I really want to get with this woman I think I did pretty good..

You're acting like a chump in more ways that one.

A) You're talking to a woman online.

B) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which means she's either fat and ugly or warming up with you before she goes out and gets laid.

C) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which tells her you're single, lonley, and would do anything to hump her.

D) You don't even know how to talk to women online.

E) You're a chump, you posted this log for all to see, you are not safe, you are creepy.. No woman will have sex with you, because you'd tell all, and be clingy, and other disgusting things..

F) You are aiming for girl's pvssy.

There are more..

Important thing right now is:

Are you one of those who can take criticism as an advice and learn, or are you going to get defensive and fight your own evolution?

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Ok, you might of started out good, but your turning like a total AFC. Your already declaring your love to her ffs wake up. Your the prize, she's seposed to declare her love to you. You should of been like next time we f*** how much are you paying me, and are you using debit or credit?

Because I know you love me, that's why we f**** for 3 hours.

I see what you are saying. I went wrong because I smoked weed in front of her, and she got really mad.

And the first time we f_cked when she was leaving in the morning my EX got in her face and almost hit her, so that turned her off a bit.

But she said the weed offended her more than anything.

I am just trying to get her back because I like her. If you do a search for my threads you will see the whole story.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I see what you are saying. I went wrong because I smoked weed in front of her, and she got really mad.

And the first time we f_cked when she was leaving in the morning my EX got in her face and almost hit her, so that turned her off a bit.

But she said the weed offended her more than anything.

I am just trying to get her back because I like her. If you do a search for my threads you will see the whole story.
Well, here's there problem your trying to appologise about your behavior, you need to make it clear that she the problem, and smoking weed ain't a big deal, and it isn't worst then a beer, and she should deal with it.

Never give women power.

Reaction score
And I agree about the messenger thing. I have deleted her from my messenger and BLOCKED her so the whole online chatting thing will never happen again.

And yeah I guess i should just ignore her for awhile but she is really lonely so that is working in my favor.

Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
You're acting like a chump in more ways that one.

A) You're talking to a woman online.

B) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which means she's either fat and ugly or warming up with you before she goes out and gets laid.

C) You're talking to a woman online on Saturday night, which tells her you're single, lonley, and would do anything to hump her.

D) You don't even know how to talk to women online.

E) You're a chump, you posted this log for all to see, you are not safe, you are creepy.. No woman will have sex with you, because you'd tell all, and be clingy, and other disgusting things..

F) You are aiming for girl's pvssy.

There are more..

Important thing right now is:

Are you one of those who can take criticism as an advice and learn, or are you going to get defensive and fight your own evolution?

Yep I agree Wolf.. I should have other plans.. you are right. But my other plans flaked on me and I became a sucker and this woman was online waiting for a sucker, like me.

She said she almost came over last night but changed her mind at the last minute. Whatever enough of this I deleted her from my messenger and blocked her.

By the way she called me tonight on a real phone and we talked. I tried to get her to come over but she gave a stupid excuse. Time for me to disappear.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yep I agree Wolf.. I should have other plans.. you are right. But my other plans flaked on me and I became a sucker and this woman was online waiting for a sucker, like me.

She said she almost came over last night but changed her mind at the last minute. Whatever enough of this I deleted her from my messenger and blocked her.

By the way she called me tonight on a real phone and we talked. I tried to get her to come over but she gave a stupid excuse. Time for me to disappear.
I don't even think you can recover seriously, just next her, and learn from this.

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
I don't even think you can recover seriously, just next her, and learn from this.
Don't you worry, I don't need to recover anything. She still wants me, she texted me 10 times tonight, she called me on the land line. The only thing I failed at is getting her over to my place.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Don't you worry, I don't need to recover anything. She still wants me, she texted me 10 times tonight, she called me on the land line.
That's because she's lonely, and your her emotional tampon while she f*** some other guy.

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
That's because she's lonely, and your her emotional tampon while she f*** some other guy.

Good for her. But seriously I doubt it. I went to her place last week and she is alone. I'm not stupid.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Good for her. But seriously I doubt it. I went to her place last week and she is alone. I'm not stupid.
No sence in arguing with you.