Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Characteristics of the Modern Women

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm curious as to why manosphere types are always talking about "shaming." Do they feel shame all the time? Is that the problem here?

See for me... society, women, men, you, god, jesus, allah, the pope, my parents, my co-workers, random internet nutbags... have no ability to make me feel shame. None. So the concept of "shaming" others is entirely alien to my existence. Which is why I don't understand why manosphere types harp on it so much.

The only thing you should feel "shame" about is being irrational, IMHO. Especially after it's been pointed out to you that you have, indeed, been irrational and you continue to do it. And I wouldn't even say you should feel "shame," you should just figure out why you're being such a nut and fix that sh*t. I just point out irrationality and bullsh*t when I see it, and I see it a lot here.

When some dude writes up a list of attributes about an entire gender and all those attributes are negative, that's irrational. It's just silly and dumb and entirely divorced from reality. The reality is that there are good things and bad things about every person, every situation, and every social group ever.

So I say to those people: Either get away from women entirely, stop posting on internet boards about them, and live as a hermit.... or... get some professional psychological help.
I don't believe you're not shamed. You don't approach hot women irl because you're afraid of being shamed. You don't do a lot of things with the oposite sex because you are afraid of being shamed or worse.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with "shame," lots to do with my own insecurities about my abilities.

For example, I wouldn't play against Roger Federer in tennis not because I'm ashamed, but because I wouldn't want to be completely blown away. It's ego-related, not guilt-related.

I find the topic of guilt and shame interesting enough to do some research on it now... but no, guilt and shame are not big parts of my life. It's clear that they ARE big parts of the lives of "manosphereans" though, and that is interesting.

EDIT:

Guess we should define "shame" before arguing about it though LOL... it's not very well defined.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Give it a rest you silly dyke cvnt. He said MODERN WOMEN . You know:

* You go gurrrlism
* Sex and the city lifestyle
* My "career"
* fagbook
* Appletini's
* I can't even cook toast
* Live love laugh teehee
* Foody
* Selfies
* C@ck carousel
* Ink, cause I'm unique
* Bathroom chock full of hair and used tampons
* Because empowerment and sh!t
* Abort, abort , abort
* Cat, dog sh!t/hair because she's my best friend

MODERN women. A big difference. "UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN PROBLEMS DERRRRRP :crazy: !!!" Nobody so far has said they can't phuck them in this thread you retard.
The fact that some men are willing to get into serious relationships and even marriages with these skanks makes me laugh uncontrollably.

Modern women (as described in your list) are nothing more than three holes for your pen!s. If you attempt to use them for anything more than sex.. expect to be disappointed. Any man who attempts to emotionally bond with such women might as well castrate himself and start talking with a lisp. :crackup:

Modern men pedestalize trash.. then cry when it stinks.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
The fact that some men are willing to get into serious relationships and even marriages with these skanks makes me laugh uncontrollably.

Modern women (as described in your list) are nothing more than three holes for your pen!s. If you attempt to use them for anything more than sex.. expect to be disappointed. Any man who attempts to emotionally bond with such women might as well castrate himself and start talking with a lisp. :crackup:

Then what do you pedestalize? I am sure whatever you pedestalize, you will Be disappointed.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP just helps us reinforce what we all know...this alternate universe which exists all around us, that WE as intelligent AWARE and WARY males don't want to partake in. We choose not to even give such women we pick up on who are like that, the time of day. When confronted with such women, we ignore THEM, we shun them, and we want no part of them, sure we'll TALK to them, but we keep our distance, because we know that there are STILL left SOME women out there who are Not like that, and those are the ones we let into our lives. Those are the ones we actually DO fvckin sh!t for. Don't waste your Time with this fvckin mixed up femicvnt b!tches that surround us day in and day out. Don't take Any of them seriously, patronize them, but never let them into your life, if but to fvck and chuck, cause that's what you do with these kind that are forever damaged and CANNOT be changed (because they have allowed the false Messages all their lives to Sink In, soak and marinate in their brains - they are forever corrupted), you USE them, else they use you. True women are Very few and far between these days, and ONly then can you be yourself and actually try to trust and to be trusted, not a "user" but a true friend and partner with a true feminine woman.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go through phases of woman hating when I feel treated badly. I can't see their crazy logic and feel like they just a cruel and want to cause trouble.

Then I think of all the women I fvdked, all the scheming have done lying about my intentions, all my deviousness I have used to get pvssy, and think of how those women felt, and I realise we are not blameless.

Deep down, would any of you opt for being faithful if you genuinely had lots of hot options? No. I bet you wouldn't.

Why does anyone have to be the champ. Imagine a woman saying the same thing. I would think b1tch.

Imo hot young women are poison usually. They only have their magical powers for so long, and you should just try not to be affected by their power.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

^^^This! :up:

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Give it a rest you silly dyke cvnt. He said MODERN WOMEN . You know:

* You go gurrrlism
* Sex and the city lifestyle
* My "career"
* fagbook
* Appletini's
* I can't even cook toast
* Live love laugh teehee
* Foody
* Selfies
* C@ck carousel
* Ink, cause I'm unique
* Bathroom chock full of hair and used tampons
* Because empowerment and sh!t
* Abort, abort , abort
* Cat, dog sh!t/hair because she's my best friend

MODERN women. A big difference. "UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN PROBLEMS DERRRRRP :crazy: !!!" Nobody so far has said they can't phuck them in this thread you retard.
So sad. But SO true