Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Characteristics of the Modern Women

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Inversion of Guilt: Put the blame on you, even though it's clearly her fault. The weak man will end up apologizing or making a mistake (being aggressive) that causes him to lose the reason in history and then the blame becomes his own.

2. Inversion of Responsibility: Put the blame for all the ills of the relationship on you.

3. Inversion of Values - Male / Female: When a woman develop male values ​​(trust, independence etc.) and treats you like a woman (weak, submissive, etc).

4. Inversion of Values ​​- Mother / Son: When women make you feel like a child, treating you like a little boy.

5. Attack on your Masculinity: Saying that you are weak, immature. May be more subtle as joking about you being weak, not solving some problem etc.

6. Testing her Power of Attraction: Just wondering if she is desired by a male, even being lower status. The female will get you rolling, spend your time and money by giving you hope, just to know that she can attract you and keep you stuck.

7. Embrittlement / Extreme Feminization: Crying, playing the victim, etc. Serves to activate male protective instinct. Often hides an agenda.

8. Foiling Expectations: Promising and giving you hope but not fulfilling it. Serves to test our reactions and take our power. The little cheater plays with the hope of a man. Her goal is not to give him love but to receive love.

At least that's the most important ones in my experience. Feel free to share yours!

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want some ketchup with those french cries?

Whine and b1tch some more about your failures would ya...

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Glad I left Brazil... was becoming seriously feminist and gay ruled when I left. Why not look for women from the North, I hear some of the regions where the Biananas come from are still fairly traditional like the small towns near Victoria. I'm guessing you are from a first tier city like SP, RIO or Brasilia.

Stay away from patricinyas.... and btw all SP girls are particinyas.... almost... pick up women in McDonalds or SP Burger, not the ones EATING the food, the ones working behind the counter. You will have a much lower incidence of bvll**** and drama from girls who come from the favelas.

THAT/ OR

Pursue the new Japanese immigrants. There are TONS in LIBERDADE in SP... move out there and get a job and join the Jap community get togethers.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am simply amazed. You must love those chicks very much. Otherwise who bothers to create a whole list of women types. Crazy.. Yet you say you dont give a al**** about them....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Get used to it OP. I've been reading feminism is not too far away from reaching parity with the U.S, Australia, U.K etc in your country. wtf were you guys thinking ? You've seen what this cancer has done to men/women/families/economy in those countries, and there wasn't blood in your streets trying to stop it?

Btw don't mind zarky. 2600 of her 2687 posts are dedicated to shouting NAWALT !!! :cuss:. It's kinda her thing.

Last edited:

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all the negatives responses? Isn't he right? Yeah he's only pointing out the negative aspects of the modern woman but who among us would care about the positives? Unless they include their readiness to have sex. To beat the enemy you must know the enemy, I think this information is vital in preparing for how to deal with the modern woman on the extreme side of the scale who carries many of these attributes. Fair play OP, good post. Ignore the haters. I'm sure SS will one day become a community again.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with op.
but this is not a cause to be sad, or angry. if you can't beat the system, use it to your advantage :)

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Get used to it OP. I've been reading feminism is not too far away from reaching parity with the U.S, Australia, U.K etc in your country. wtf were you guys thinking ? You've seen what this cancer has done to men/women/families/economy in those countries, and there wasn't blood in your streets trying to stop it?

Btw don't mind zarky. 2600 of her 2687 posts are dedicated to shouting NAWALT !!! :cuss:. It's kinda her thing.
But i`m used to it, that`s why i don`t get in LTR`s anymore, women are good for sex and nothing more.

Those guys saying that i`m angry or sad are wrong, i`m just making some observations about the kind of sh1t you have to deal with in a serious relationship.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
Those guys saying that i`m angry or sad are wrong, i`m just making some observations about the kind of sh1t you have to deal with in a serious relationship.
Not sad or angry? Fine, call it whatever you want...resentful, uninformed, ignorant, not a clue, etc.

Take a lesson from someone who knows more then you pal....Learn to view women REALISTICALLY....that mean's seeing their actions and taking them for what they are. NOT viewing them through a NEGATIVE lense. For instance:

lgbs2004 said:
3. Inversion of Values...and treats you like a woman (weak, submissive, etc).
They DONT TREAT MEN LIKE WOMEN. They treat BETA males like women, because they accept it and act like it. You need to view women REALISTICALLY...that mean's seeing their actions with indifference instead of negativity. All you're doing here is masking your butthurt feelings for how women have treated you, under the guise of "observations". You need to forget all that nonsense and the people feeding into it, telling you you're right and thats how it is, etc. Come at women from a point of INDIFFERENCE. They are emotional creatures, not logical. You need to be the champ, and they need to win YOU over. I have been this way with my current girlfriend from Day fvcking 1....and guess what....shes doesnt display an "Inversion" of anything pal. Shes too busy making sure she doesnt screw up her chances with me and is always seeking to please me....and this is how relationships work best.

Final Note: I want people to understand what Im about to say.....When a guy new to "game" becomes introduced, I understand he lacks knowledge and insight. As long as he wants to improve....thats good. As long as he wants to learn...thats good. BUT when a chump guy, who after experiencing failure his whole life wants to make excuses.....villify the women for his failures....and ultimately NOT take responsibility for HIS LIFE and whether he succeeds or fails, and decides to just blame it on "well modern women are cvnts".....then I have ZERO...thats right ZERO sympathy for you. Its pathetic, and frankly makes my dealings with women that much easier...Save those who are willing to be saved.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP (and the rest of you negative f*cks), the sooner you quit externalizing your failures with women -- ie., blaming the women -- and start understanding that your own problems are causing your failures, the sooner you will be on the path to getting what you want from life.

B

BeDJ

OP is heeding caution and the first instinct is to shame him? This is why the younger generation needs the 'Manosphere.' They are clueless in terms of what they are up against.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the "hit the gym,buy new clothes,be more confident and all will be perfect" crowd arrived yet?

The shamers have been puntcual at least :up:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Is the "hit the gym,buy new clothes,be more confident and all will be perfect" crowd arrived yet?

The shamers have been puntcual at least :up:
Exactly. That crowd always reverts to it's the man's fault for any and everything unwanted a woman does.

No, it's the woman's fault and SOCIETY's fault. Who's a woman going to listen and be controlled by, you or the millions of others in society telling her it's her right to be a crazy b!tch and wanting to break her up with you?

Maybe prior to 1960 a man could control his wife or serious GF like you control a child, but not now. What would happen if society gave children their own money and autonomy?

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Not sad or angry? Fine, call it whatever you want...resentful, uninformed, ignorant, not a clue, etc.

Take a lesson from someone who knows more then you pal....Learn to view women REALISTICALLY....that mean's seeing their actions and taking them for what they are. NOT viewing them through a NEGATIVE lense. For instance:

They DONT TREAT MEN LIKE WOMEN. They treat BETA males like women, because they accept it and act like it. You need to view women REALISTICALLY...that mean's seeing their actions with indifference instead of negativity. All you're doing here is masking your butthurt feelings for how women have treated you, under the guise of "observations". You need to forget all that nonsense and the people feeding into it, telling you you're right and thats how it is, etc. Come at women from a point of INDIFFERENCE. They are emotional creatures, not logical. You need to be the champ, and they need to win YOU over. I have been this way with my current girlfriend from Day fvcking 1....and guess what....shes doesnt display an "Inversion" of anything pal. Shes too busy making sure she doesnt screw up her chances with me and is always seeking to please me....and this is how relationships work best.

Final Note: I want people to understand what Im about to say.....When a guy new to "game" becomes introduced, I understand he lacks knowledge and insight. As long as he wants to improve....thats good. As long as he wants to learn...thats good. BUT when a chump guy, who after experiencing failure his whole life wants to make excuses.....villify the women for his failures....and ultimately NOT take responsibility for HIS LIFE and whether he succeeds or fails, and decides to just blame it on "well modern women are cvnts".....then I have ZERO...thats right ZERO sympathy for you. Its pathetic, and frankly makes my dealings with women that much easier...Save those who are willing to be saved.
Are you mad, sweetheart? Girls should not be allowed to post on this forum!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
OP (and the rest of you negative f*cks), the sooner you quit externalizing your failures with women -- ie., blaming the women -- and start understanding that your own problems are causing your failures, the sooner you will be on the path to getting what you want from life.
Give it a rest you silly dyke cvnt. He said MODERN WOMEN . You know:

* You go gurrrlism
* Sex and the city lifestyle
* My "career"
* fagbook
* Appletini's
* I can't even cook toast
* Live love laugh teehee
* Foody
* Selfies
* C@ck carousel
* Ink, cause I'm unique
* Bathroom chock full of hair and used tampons
* Because empowerment and sh!t
* Abort, abort , abort
* Cat, dog sh!t/hair because she's my best friend

MODERN women. A big difference. "UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN PROBLEMS DERRRRRP :crazy: !!!" Nobody so far has said they can't phuck them in this thread you retard.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
1. Inversion of Guilt: Put the blame on you, even though it's clearly her fault. The weak man will end up apologizing or making a mistake (being aggressive) that causes him to lose the reason in history and then the blame becomes his own.

2. Inversion of Responsibility: Put the blame for all the ills of the relationship on you.

3. Inversion of Values - Male / Female: When a woman develop male values ​​(trust, independence etc.) and treats you like a woman (weak, submissive, etc).

4. Inversion of Values ​​- Mother / Son: When women make you feel like a child, treating you like a little boy.

5. Attack on your Masculinity: Saying that you are weak, immature. May be more subtle as joking about you being weak, not solving some problem etc.

6. Testing her Power of Attraction: Just wondering if she is desired by a male, even being lower status. The female will get you rolling, spend your time and money by giving you hope, just to know that she can attract you and keep you stuck.

7. Embrittlement / Extreme Feminization: Crying, playing the victim, etc. Serves to activate male protective instinct. Often hides an agenda.

8. Foiling Expectations: Promising and giving you hope but not fulfilling it. Serves to test our reactions and take our power. The little cheater plays with the hope of a man. Her goal is not to give him love but to receive love.

At least that's the most important ones in my experience. Feel free to share yours!
well, women can get away with being like that because of the 3 letter word obviously, lol

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Want some ketchup with those french cries?

Whine and b1tch some more about your failures would ya...

Hah. "Girls don't like me" = "All girls are awful"

Stagger Lee said:
Exactly. That crowd always reverts to it's the man's fault for any and everything unwanted a woman does.

No, it's the woman's fault and SOCIETY's fault. Who's a woman going to listen and be controlled by, you or the millions of others in society telling her it's her right to be a crazy b!tch and wanting to break her up with you?

Maybe prior to 1960 a man could control his wife or serious GF like you control a child, but not now. What would happen if society gave children their own money and autonomy?
Yeah, but I can keep a girlfriend without "controlling" her. I feel like the only dudes who need a 1960's lifestyle to keep a girl are the dudes who have no game in the first place.

I don't need to "control" another human as long as I can "control" the situation by leaving when sh!t goes bad.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
OP is heeding caution and the first instinct is to shame him? This is why the younger generation needs the 'Manosphere.' They are clueless in terms of what they are up against.
The shamers have been puntcual at least
I'm curious as to why manosphere types are always talking about "shaming." Do they feel shame all the time? Is that the problem here?

See for me... society, women, men, you, god, jesus, allah, the pope, my parents, my co-workers, random internet nutbags... have no ability to make me feel shame. None. So the concept of "shaming" others is entirely alien to my existence. Which is why I don't understand why manosphere types harp on it so much.

The only thing you should feel "shame" about is being irrational, IMHO. Especially after it's been pointed out to you that you have, indeed, been irrational and you continue to do it. And I wouldn't even say you should feel "shame," you should just figure out why you're being such a nut and fix that sh*t. I just point out irrationality and bullsh*t when I see it, and I see it a lot here.

When some dude writes up a list of attributes about an entire gender and all those attributes are negative, that's irrational. It's just silly and dumb and entirely divorced from reality. The reality is that there are good things and bad things about every person, every situation, and every social group ever.

So I say to those people: Either get away from women entirely, stop posting on internet boards about them, and live as a hermit.... or... get some professional psychological help.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm curious as to why manosphere types are always talking about "shaming." Do they feel shame all the time? Is that the problem here?
Isn't this a rather odd thing to say for someone who's spent 10+ years trolling manosphere sites with literally hundreds if not thousands of posts using a variation of:

*You can't get da gurrrlz
*You can't get da poosy
*You got a teeny tiny pee pee

Or the one I saw you use last week which you must have been using in the late 90's and still think it's relevant today lol:

*He plays video games, he's a loser

Again snarky, it's called congruence. Google it.