Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Hey, you're pretty.
You: Pretty ugly!
You: Laugh in her face.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah i always use others (with my own lil twist of course) but HEY, sharing is caring (it can be fun) hahahahaha

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies if these have already been said, I don't have the time to wade through 3 pages of negs ;)

These were field tested yesterday.

Me: I like your hair today, especially the bits sticking out at odd angles.

Her reaction: SHUTTUP, THE RAIN MAKES MY HAIR GO WEIRD. You're mean ;).

Me: You shouldn't blame your hair.

Her: ... =O (tickles me)

----------------------------------------

Her: I got 70 for my aviation exam!

Me: 70? Hey, thats not *too* bad at all. Well done.

Me: Not ANOTHER clothing shop?! I mean, you have great taste in clothes, but your obsession is just a *little* creepy ;)

Her: (playpunches me in the ribs) :)

I'm sure I'll remember some more later, but those were the best ones. I basically negged her, kino'd her, and C&F'd her ALL day. We went to the city for lunch, and we both had to get new shoes (never, ever, go shopping with a girl. Not a dating mistake, but 3 hours later....ugh :) Still, I did go back to her house afterwards...)

Enigma412

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice skirt, you actually look presentable today."

You can substitute anything for skirt.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give this a shot

This I got from that hearing their steps post, and something I heard tonight. BTW, I didn't approach anyone tonight because I was watching the game, was tire, and was not in the mood.

Anyways: You hear this hb walking b/c her shoes are loud;

me: Those are nice shoes, if you want me to hear you coming from a mile away.

What do you think?

That may just be mean--but I don't know; I'll have to try it out sometime

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the ones you guys come up are pure insults not negs imo. But quite funny though haha

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
That'll get you slapped. Or she'll just cry.

I agree with Swoop (partially). The point of a neg hit is to both compliment her and insult her, all in the same phrase, so it confuses the hell out of her, and all the other things it does (read: bible).

I'll try some more out today on some of my girl friends, see how they respond. Knowing one in particular, i'ma have sore ribs when I get back.

Syn.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
Originally posted by SynapsyS
That'll get you slapped. Or she'll just cry.
I think that comment from dirtyvibe was a joke I think he purposely said an insult because so many of you were sayin those were insults so he just threw out a obvious insult that was quite funny I might add, if im wrong dirtyvibe tell me.

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by almost perfect
:confused: don't get it but maybe because i'm american.here are a few off the top of my head:
snakebite=beer+cider+red cordial

turns tongue red
turns stomach inside out

almost perfect

Don Juan
Reaction score
although i know shezz had the best intentions in making this thread, i think he made many of the newer DJ's think that neg hits should be used on a regular basis. when i learned about them i was constantly warned only to use them with super super hot girls, and even then only use them on those super hot girls if they placed themselves on a pedestal above me. so far i've never found myself in a situation where i needed a neg hit.

unfortunately because of this thread there may be quite a few more girls out there getting insulted under the guise of a neg hit.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by almost perfect
although i know shezz had the best intentions in making this thread, i think he made many of the newer DJ's think that neg hits should be used on a regular basis. when i learned about them i was constantly warned only to use them with super super hot girls, and even then only use them on those super hot girls if they placed themselves on a pedestal above me. so far i've never found myself in a situation where i needed a neg hit.

unfortunately because of this thread there may be quite a few more girls out there getting insulted under the guise of a neg hit.
WINNER!