Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Celibacy and Game: How to talk about it without losing frame?

Doxology

Reaction score
Hello, I have just finished reading The Rational Male after a content creator in the manosphere I know well mentioned Rollo of the cusp, and I decided to take a look at complete random, as I have been far more in the political sphere of the TRP than in this end. I've learnt a lot but I have a big question.

I am a Roman Catholic, and when I believe things I follow them through to their logical conclusion. In this case, it's remaining celibate until marriage. However, I have read in the book that this cedes ground to the Woman's frame, and I have seen this happen IRL.

For example, I was out the other day. I am usually one of the more energetic and confident guys in a group by nature, particularly when negging. However, my faith came up and I explained I didn't use contraception. The woman drew the conclusion initially I only did bareback. Then, later on, another guy who I later found out was really jealous of me having her attention asked me If I was a virgin. I, naturally, shut him down by asking him the same question. However, then she asked, so I just outright told her and that I was waiting for marriage. And, while she did talk to me for a little longer, and chatting about how celibacy can often draw women in, it petered out.

My question is, how should I make it clear I am like this and not use frame?

If this has already been answered, feel free to delete this and send me a link to where it has been answered.

Thanks

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You don't. You basically tell women that you are not interested in dating and just want a long term relationship and a marriage. No woman is interested in that kind of garbage. Roman Catholic religion basically is a parody of old pagan religion, you have your celebrations coincide one to one with pagan sun worship, for example Christmas. Calendar was rolled back, your celebrations changed up, Orthodox Christian church for example has their Christmas on January 7th because of this. What I'm saying is that your religion is fake and has no place in our day and age.

As far as you being virgin, remaining virgin, and dating, you are going no where.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is Christian Game. Find some sources. I think Rollo knows a few.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any frame loss means, you give too many fukks.

Only sluts should have a problem with your celibacy.

She was properly screened! : )

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't know how it works for religious people trying to fight against human nature since I'm an atheist, can't really give any specific tips that will work around your limitations. In any case you could always use "Anti-Dump's Machine", which is a way to find exactly what you're looking for, although not quickly. This is basically to play the numbers game, meeting a large amount of women until you find one that matches your criteria and likes you just the way you are.

Look up @Anti-Dump, it's really old but the concept is timeless.

Doxology

Reaction score
You don't. You basically tell women that you are not interested in dating and just want a long term relationship and a marriage. No woman is interested in that kind of garbage. Roman Catholic religion basically is a parody of old pagan religion, you have your celebrations coincide one to one with pagan sun worship, for example Christmas. Calendar was rolled back, your celebrations changed up, Orthodox Christian church for example has their Christmas on January 7th because of this. What I'm saying is that your religion is fake and has no place in our day and age.

As far as you being virgin, remaining virgin, and dating, you are going no where.
Fair enough on the advice. Thanks for pointing out basic secular atheist points, I am an amateur theologian.

I don't know how it works for religious people trying to fight against human nature since I'm an atheist, can't really give any specific tips that will work around your limitations. In any case you could always use "Anti-Dump's Machine", which is a way to find exactly what you're looking for, although not quickly. This is basically to play the numbers game, meeting a large amount of women until you find one that matches your criteria and likes you just the way you are.

Look up @Anti-Dump, it's really old but the concept is timeless.
Thanks a lot. This strikes me as very similar to the Shotgun method?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think its kind of ridiculous but to each their own.

Animals dont get married before having sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Animals don't get married.
They not intentionally sharing women if its in their wiring that the Puzzy belongs to them. Deep within masculine man his natural inclination is to KILL hes definately not sharing his woman. This passing women around is social conditioning.

Doxology

Reaction score
They not intentionally sharing women if its in their wiring that the Puzzy belongs to them. Deep within masculine man his natural inclination is to KILL hes definately not sharing his woman. This passing women around is social conditioning.
That depends on rK selection of the species.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your values are more important to you than anybody's opinion, you will never lose the frame.

If your values change like the wind BASED ON other people's opinion, you will always lose the frame.

Content is irrelevant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only going to be attractive to ultra-religious women. Probably 85% of attraction with not religious women is based on sexual performance.
Ultra religious will be attracted to his convo but not his physical. They strangely will find they desire sexual men.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're only going to be attractive to ultra-religious women. Probably 85% of attraction with not religious women is based on sexual performance.
Unless you are Tim Tebow
It may be worth reading J.D. Unwin's Sex and Culture.
Probably not. Marriage is a made up construct that serves little purpose these days. In old times it was basically to give women security and men sex. Nowadays since women work and have jobs, these roles no longer come into play as they once did making marriage almost outdated, hence the astronomical divorce rate.

OP, if more marriages end in divorce than dont, what sense does it make to get married? This coming from a married guy.

Doxology

Reaction score
Probably not. Marriage is a made up construct that serves little purpose these days. In old times it was basically to give women security and men sex. Nowadays since women work and have jobs, these roles no longer come into play as they once did making marriage almost outdated.

It's an interesting read. Even if you just flick through, as there are implications to this manner of acting.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look how cute!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to keep your religion and its that important, you will want a girl with the same religion then you, so better you make sure you go to all your church events and not only sunday,

religion is a nice tool for control and that is all, but also take a lot of care, I do say the even the most religious woman will try to cheat if possible, hell I say it even more likely she will, since she will ahve the curiosity of checking the greener grass