Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Celibacy and Game: How to talk about it without losing frame?

Doxology

New Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Hello, I have just finished reading The Rational Male after a content creator in the manosphere I know well mentioned Rollo of the cusp, and I decided to take a look at complete random, as I have been far more in the political sphere of the TRP than in this end. I've learnt a lot but I have a big question.

I am a Roman Catholic, and when I believe things I follow them through to their logical conclusion. In this case, it's remaining celibate until marriage. However, I have read in the book that this cedes ground to the Woman's frame, and I have seen this happen IRL.

For example, I was out the other day. I am usually one of the more energetic and confident guys in a group by nature, particularly when negging. However, my faith came up and I explained I didn't use contraception. The woman drew the conclusion initially I only did bareback. Then, later on, another guy who I later found out was really jealous of me having her attention asked me If I was a virgin. I, naturally, shut him down by asking him the same question. However, then she asked, so I just outright told her and that I was waiting for marriage. And, while she did talk to me for a little longer, and chatting about how celibacy can often draw women in, it petered out.

My question is, how should I make it clear I am like this and not use frame?

If this has already been answered, feel free to delete this and send me a link to where it has been answered.

Thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You don't. You basically tell women that you are not interested in dating and just want a long term relationship and a marriage. No woman is interested in that kind of garbage. Roman Catholic religion basically is a parody of old pagan religion, you have your celebrations coincide one to one with pagan sun worship, for example Christmas. Calendar was rolled back, your celebrations changed up, Orthodox Christian church for example has their Christmas on January 7th because of this. What I'm saying is that your religion is fake and has no place in our day and age.

As far as you being virgin, remaining virgin, and dating, you are going no where.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
There is Christian Game. Find some sources. I think Rollo knows a few.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Any frame loss means, you give too many fukks.

Only sluts should have a problem with your celibacy.

She was properly screened! : )
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don't know how it works for religious people trying to fight against human nature since I'm an atheist, can't really give any specific tips that will work around your limitations. In any case you could always use "Anti-Dump's Machine", which is a way to find exactly what you're looking for, although not quickly. This is basically to play the numbers game, meeting a large amount of women until you find one that matches your criteria and likes you just the way you are.

Look up @Anti-Dump, it's really old but the concept is timeless.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Doxology

New Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Age
27
You don't. You basically tell women that you are not interested in dating and just want a long term relationship and a marriage. No woman is interested in that kind of garbage. Roman Catholic religion basically is a parody of old pagan religion, you have your celebrations coincide one to one with pagan sun worship, for example Christmas. Calendar was rolled back, your celebrations changed up, Orthodox Christian church for example has their Christmas on January 7th because of this. What I'm saying is that your religion is fake and has no place in our day and age.

As far as you being virgin, remaining virgin, and dating, you are going no where.
Fair enough on the advice. Thanks for pointing out basic secular atheist points, I am an amateur theologian.

I don't know how it works for religious people trying to fight against human nature since I'm an atheist, can't really give any specific tips that will work around your limitations. In any case you could always use "Anti-Dump's Machine", which is a way to find exactly what you're looking for, although not quickly. This is basically to play the numbers game, meeting a large amount of women until you find one that matches your criteria and likes you just the way you are.

Look up @Anti-Dump, it's really old but the concept is timeless.
Thanks a lot. This strikes me as very similar to the Shotgun method?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Personally I think its kind of ridiculous but to each their own.

Animals dont get married before having sex.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Animals don't get married.
They not intentionally sharing women if its in their wiring that the Puzzy belongs to them. Deep within masculine man his natural inclination is to KILL hes definately not sharing his woman. This passing women around is social conditioning.
 

Doxology

New Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Age
27
They not intentionally sharing women if its in their wiring that the Puzzy belongs to them. Deep within masculine man his natural inclination is to KILL hes definately not sharing his woman. This passing women around is social conditioning.
That depends on rK selection of the species.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,828
Location
象外
If your values are more important to you than anybody's opinion, you will never lose the frame.

If your values change like the wind BASED ON other people's opinion, you will always lose the frame.

Content is irrelevant.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You're only going to be attractive to ultra-religious women. Probably 85% of attraction with not religious women is based on sexual performance.
Ultra religious will be attracted to his convo but not his physical. They strangely will find they desire sexual men.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You're only going to be attractive to ultra-religious women. Probably 85% of attraction with not religious women is based on sexual performance.
Unless you are Tim Tebow
It may be worth reading J.D. Unwin's Sex and Culture.
Probably not. Marriage is a made up construct that serves little purpose these days. In old times it was basically to give women security and men sex. Nowadays since women work and have jobs, these roles no longer come into play as they once did making marriage almost outdated, hence the astronomical divorce rate.

OP, if more marriages end in divorce than dont, what sense does it make to get married? This coming from a married guy.
 

Doxology

New Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Probably not. Marriage is a made up construct that serves little purpose these days. In old times it was basically to give women security and men sex. Nowadays since women work and have jobs, these roles no longer come into play as they once did making marriage almost outdated.

It's an interesting read. Even if you just flick through, as there are implications to this manner of acting.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Look how cute!

 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
if you want to keep your religion and its that important, you will want a girl with the same religion then you, so better you make sure you go to all your church events and not only sunday,

religion is a nice tool for control and that is all, but also take a lot of care, I do say the even the most religious woman will try to cheat if possible, hell I say it even more likely she will, since she will ahve the curiosity of checking the greener grass
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top