"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

caught cheating

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
If your girlfriend catches you cheating ( and i think she might just do that ) whats the best way to get away with it - i dont wanna hurt her...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Hmmm...You are caught cheating, yet you don't want to hurt her.

TOO LATE!
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Yeah, what's done is pretty much done at that point.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Get a way with it........jeesh.... You shouldnt even have a girlfriend if your going to be doing that stuff.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
well

tell her the connection was not emotional at all. girlfriends tend to get really pissed off about emotions and you the bf having feelings for a girl can outweigh the physical stuff you do. Hope she doesn't catch you.. good luck
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
this cheating thing is difficult to understand.

If you think, having a gf is not the same as being married.

when you are in a gf bf situation, you are still kinda free to experiment.

I realized that after my gf cheated on me, and I then knew I could do the same... experiment. .. I like her, maybe we will get married, maybe not, but today it is still a bf gf system, not a husband wife. Then its different, on this situation, cant there be cheating, otherwise the system is out of balance, there are problems.

My gf cheated on me, she regreated... but what I learned with that is I am "free" to do the same while we are not engaged.

If you are in a light ltr , go ahead, have fun, but respect at the same time the one person you are with.

The search for the one girl you wanna marry with will end some day, and how can you know who will be if you not try different ones?

Difficult to understand at the first time, but, thats life, thats people, it sucks? I dont know, but... thats the way it is...
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
If you are in a light ltr , go ahead, have fun, but respect at the same time the one person you are with.
What the hell does that mean?

Looks like you're just trying to find justification for cheating on a girlfriend when you're pretending to be committed to her.

If you want to sleep around and "experiment", there's nothing wrong with that. Just drop your gf before you do it.
 

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I have a 6month old baby girl to her, I cheat because I love hr but dont love her in a sexual way anymore and she has done it to me in the past (like 3 years ago) should I just admit it just incase someone else tells her?
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
should I just admit it just incase someone else tells her?

J*sus Holy $hit Chr*st. NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING.

If you're fool enough to cheat, make sure that your partners have NO ties to each other. NO mutual friends, NO mutual hobbies. F-ck, I have a buddy who uses different names with different girlfriends to maintain plausible deniability -- if a girl walks up to him with his "other" in, say, Macy's, he can say, "I'm sorry, I'm not X. A lot of guys have my face." (I thought I had Game until I met this guy.)

Homey don't cheat, BTW; I DO, however, date 2-3 girls at a time, and when I do, I make sure to cross-reference their hobbies, clubs they hang at, workplaces, etc. I try not even to date two girls who live in the same 'burb at the same time.
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by don code
I have a 6month old baby girl to her, I cheat because I love hr but dont love her in a sexual way anymore and she has done it to me in the past (like 3 years ago) should I just admit it just incase someone else tells her?


what if she admits that cheated and regreats?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
This is so rich,

See, you think that if you cheat and bring it up that she had done the same to you before, that she'll get regretful and apologize?

ha ha ha

Rule #2423: women are NEVER wrong....according to women.

She will find some crazy justification to her cheating, and tell you that YOU were wrong and that since you cheated, she wants nothing to do with you...except for child support.

Yes, I think you opened a big can of worms.


So, follow THIS advice. THIS ADVICE IS IMPORTANT!

NEVER ADMIT TO CHEATING!!!!! If she "finds out", blame whoever told her...if it was the girl you were sleeping with, tell your girlfriend that this girl is a psycho that was obsessed with you or whatnot. Do whatever it takes to make yourself look innocent.

When you have convinced her of your "innocence", drop her. IF you are no longer sexually attracted to her, then the relationship is over. Do this without giving her the info that you cheated, because if she has that, she also has her hands in your bank account forever.


You should've dropped her sorry ass when she cheated on you the first time. Now look where your AFCness has gotten you....
 

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
360
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
UK
^^ROFLMFAO!!!!

yeh fo'real though, why you still around if your not sexually attracted to her.

Break it off, just as long as u keep around for your kid, its all good.
 

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
My afcness put me right up ****-creak Ive just about lost that afc I once was. The thing is I never slept with this girl just got engaged in alot of heavy petting, also I could lie and say she made it up because me and that girl always hated each other because she thinks shes all that and now I fancy myself as a bit of a don juan I wanted to tease her to get back at her but she managed to play the game with me and seduce me. She was about a 9 and is also a model.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
It's amazing how many girls are ' models '. Models for who? If I don't know their name then they aren't worth a dime.
Modelling is a way for a princessy girl with low self esteem to feel like she's sexy. Same with porn.
Those girls are only worth the semen in your glands. Not your love, affection, respect, trust, nothing. Just sex.


100th post!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top