Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cats!!!

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this co worker and we are just in the flirting phase right now..i told her about my 3 dogs and im really an animal lover so the only feed on my facebook are dog and cat rescue and soap making...then she said " you have a cat" but in a panic mode. To which i said no i just feed the area strays and i dont own a cat...im guessing she had cat issure so should i take it as a good sign that she asking these question? Im just asking if anyone has issue with prospect asking pet related question.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
All kidding aside, there is small percentage of women that don’t like men with cats. It’s ridiculous. Not sure if she is one of them.

The lady I’m seeing likes cats but is allergic, which is understandable.

I love cats, but I’m not home that much, so I don’t have one.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is my personal belief that anyone that owns more than 3 animals especially if they live in the city is fvckin nuts...My ex wife insisted on owning 3 cats and she was insane,I call them crazy cat lady's..men that own own cats are looked upon strangely and rightfully so......on a side issue @logicallefty for the past 3 days while I have been logged off of the site posts of mine have disappeared just letting you know.(I don't know what the hell is going on)

logicallefty

Reaction score
It is my personal belief that anyone that owns more than 3 animals especially if they live in the city is fvckin nuts...My ex wife insisted on owning 3 cats and she was insane,I call them crazy cat lady's..men that own own cats are looked upon strangely and rightfully so......on a side issue @logicallefty for the past 3 days while I have been logged off of the site posts of mine have disappeared just letting you know.(I don't know what the hell is going on)
If someone is banned Permanently and still continues to make new accounts and come back and post, we classify those people as a troll. Then we start plucking off their posts And whole threads. That has been done recently so if you have any posts under a thread started by a troll such as this it probably got whacked.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have dogs and no cats...i just think she panic because if i did have a cat our future would looked uncertain if she had cat issue..that seem fair.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have dogs and no cats...i just think she panic because if i did have a cat our future would looked uncertain if she had cat issue..that seem fair.
Huh ?..... No girl is going to reject a good prospect over a cat.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
There no rejection here. I dont have cat issue...my question was only have anyone experience having a pets as a deal breaker?