“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Captain save a hoe

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I've heard constant horror stories of being captain save a hoe and it doesn't work but I care about this girl. She's very skinny (95 pounds at 5'2). She seems pretty depressed but I don't know. I want her to eat well and go.tk the gym. She eats like garbage (sugar, all the processed crap). Should I just let her do her? I can tell she looks up to me. I want her to do well anyone have experience with this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've had women that very much look up to me and say that I've inspired them to go to the gym more. But they never do it, they just continue being fat and lazy, complain about how hard it is to lose weight and make excuses how their skin will get all saggy if they lose weight because they let themselves get too fat.

It's next to impossible to get people to change their lives if they aren't ready to make a change, that has to come from within. Most people will get offended that you think they need more work because they feel judged. It takes true finesse to change someone's mindset.

You can try, but there's a good chance she'll grow to hate you if you keep pointing out her flaws. Her ego will fight back.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've got one like this too, eats nothing but carbs (potato chips especially, and salty processed store fridge dinners). She doesn't like the taste of meat (so Never has). She buys me stuff though, and I suppose she thinks she's making an investment, in order to make me take her in sooner or later. She supposedly has no friends and lives at home even though almost 30 (couple years).
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
I've got one like this too, eats nothing but carbs (potato chips especially, and salty processed store fridge dinners). She doesn't like the taste of meat (so Never has). She buys me stuff though, and I suppose she thinks she's making an investment, in order to make me take her in sooner or later. She supposedly has no friends and lives at home even though almost 30 (couple years).
Yeah she buys me food all the time
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Commitment.
I talk about other girls around her to keep her hooked but everytime I do she is genuinely mad and brings up another dude she's ****ing. But seems like she really likes me and just wants me jealous.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I talk about other girls around her to keep her hooked but everytime I do she is genuinely mad and brings up another dude she's ****ing. But seems like she really likes me and just wants me jealous.
You shouldn't let her drive that far EVERY day. Cause she'll burn out and blame you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Only give her advice if she asks for it or has curiosity. If you don't see her proactively changing her ways in the way you want, keep her at the plate status level and don't get your emotions tied up. It doesn't mean though that you can't help her improve herself whether you end up with her or not.

I know her heart might be in the right place or she might be making a lot of effort for you but bottom line is if she doesn't have the same lifestyle you have and isn't proactively trying to better herself, it will never work. Also consider her making bad decisions like driving that far to see you will transfer into other areas of life(finance for example).
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Here is a tweet from a women i just read. It may help you Captain save a hoe.

"Men, don’t let your wife disrespect you.

Deep down, we want to be told what to do.

Tell us what to do and we’ll follow you wholeheartedly."

Heres the link. They are bad at advice but good at revieling truth in moments of clarity lol

Last night during bed I don't know if she was testing me but she kept trying to not say what I wanted her to say. I told her to say im daddy's slut and she kept saying wh0re instead. And it's true. I put her on a leash last night and made her my little pet. She called me a b1tch last night though because I kept whining about my headache. Is she doing this to test? I put my hand around her throat and told her not to say it again
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top