Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captain save a hoe

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard constant horror stories of being captain save a hoe and it doesn't work but I care about this girl. She's very skinny (95 pounds at 5'2). She seems pretty depressed but I don't know. I want her to eat well and go.tk the gym. She eats like garbage (sugar, all the processed crap). Should I just let her do her? I can tell she looks up to me. I want her to do well anyone have experience with this?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women that very much look up to me and say that I've inspired them to go to the gym more. But they never do it, they just continue being fat and lazy, complain about how hard it is to lose weight and make excuses how their skin will get all saggy if they lose weight because they let themselves get too fat.

It's next to impossible to get people to change their lives if they aren't ready to make a change, that has to come from within. Most people will get offended that you think they need more work because they feel judged. It takes true finesse to change someone's mindset.

You can try, but there's a good chance she'll grow to hate you if you keep pointing out her flaws. Her ego will fight back.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one like this too, eats nothing but carbs (potato chips especially, and salty processed store fridge dinners). She doesn't like the taste of meat (so Never has). She buys me stuff though, and I suppose she thinks she's making an investment, in order to make me take her in sooner or later. She supposedly has no friends and lives at home even though almost 30 (couple years).

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got one like this too, eats nothing but carbs (potato chips especially, and salty processed store fridge dinners). She doesn't like the taste of meat (so Never has). She buys me stuff though, and I suppose she thinks she's making an investment, in order to make me take her in sooner or later. She supposedly has no friends and lives at home even though almost 30 (couple years).
Yeah she buys me food all the time

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment.
I talk about other girls around her to keep her hooked but everytime I do she is genuinely mad and brings up another dude she's ****ing. But seems like she really likes me and just wants me jealous.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk about other girls around her to keep her hooked but everytime I do she is genuinely mad and brings up another dude she's ****ing. But seems like she really likes me and just wants me jealous.
You shouldn't let her drive that far EVERY day. Cause she'll burn out and blame you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only give her advice if she asks for it or has curiosity. If you don't see her proactively changing her ways in the way you want, keep her at the plate status level and don't get your emotions tied up. It doesn't mean though that you can't help her improve herself whether you end up with her or not.

I know her heart might be in the right place or she might be making a lot of effort for you but bottom line is if she doesn't have the same lifestyle you have and isn't proactively trying to better herself, it will never work. Also consider her making bad decisions like driving that far to see you will transfer into other areas of life(finance for example).

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a tweet from a women i just read. It may help you Captain save a hoe.

"Men, don’t let your wife disrespect you.

Deep down, we want to be told what to do.

Tell us what to do and we’ll follow you wholeheartedly."

Heres the link. They are bad at advice but good at revieling truth in moments of clarity lol

Last night during bed I don't know if she was testing me but she kept trying to not say what I wanted her to say. I told her to say im daddy's slut and she kept saying wh0re instead. And it's true. I put her on a leash last night and made her my little pet. She called me a b1tch last night though because I kept whining about my headache. Is she doing this to test? I put my hand around her throat and told her not to say it again