Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't tell if Im being blown off (quote provided)

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, your overthinking it. Some girls, especially single ones, keep their schedules very full. Reach out in a week and see how it goes. If you happen to come across her, then engage obviously... DO NOT change your routine to make that happen though.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, your overthinking it. Some girls, especially single ones, keep their schedules very full. Reach out in a week and see how it goes. If you happen to come across her, then engage obviously... DO NOT change your routine to make that happen though.

Is that what you would do? it might be a blow off, but her saying "sometime in the next week or so"- It could be genuine, she very well might be busy for a little bit as she states. I work almost 7 days a week. I get zero time off.

that's different than saying "I'm too busy these days maybe another time"

I'm going into a holding pattern for now

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not that difficult.

She IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU at the moment. She may change her mind in the future, but NOW she doesn't want to go out with you.

Nothing else you can do.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know her well enough to know what she does with her time. It might be true sometimes, she's not working at the gym for days. I worked 342 days of 365 last year. I don't watch TV I don't go to the movies. I rarely have time to go out , I want to change that fact. I know she works fulltime or close too. She may have school I don't know .

If she was rejecting me why would she say "It will be sometime in the next week". That implies it will happen ( we'll see). She didn't say " maybe". The quote above is exactly what she said. She could have said she busy and end it there. I've heard that before. She has somewhat of a counter, she might not know what day, I wouldn't know what day.

What do you think about me talking to her in person as she works in the gym and then see how she responds? if I feel its ok then ask again. If she's cold in person, then I will abort mission and not ask again. maybe she's not comfortable yet? as in I am too much of a stranger still. Like I need to be more familiar first.
You've spent more than 24 hours analyzing it a simple quote from a girl who is probably having sex in 15 different positions with 6'1 hockey player right now. Decent advice is given on how to handle the quote, yet you keep asking questions and questions and questions and questions.

I'm getting the feeling this post isn't real. Or you need your ego fed by a bunch of anonymous guys on the internet. :rolleyes:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know her well enough to know what she does with her time. It might be true sometimes, she's not working at the gym for days. I worked 342 days of 365 last year. I don't watch TV I don't go to the movies. I rarely have time to go out , I want to change that fact. I know she works fulltime or close too. She may have school I don't know .

If she was rejecting me why would she say "It will be sometime in the next week". That implies it will happen ( we'll see). She didn't say " maybe". The quote above is exactly what she said. She could have said she busy and end it there. I've heard that before. She has somewhat of a counter, she might not know what day, I wouldn't know what day.

What do you think about me talking to her in person as she works in the gym and then see how she responds? if I feel its ok then ask again. If she's cold in person, then I will abort mission and not ask again. maybe she's not comfortable yet? as in I am too much of a stranger still. Like I need to be more familiar first.
you remind me of me 5-6 years ago

you see, back in 9th grade i asked a girl out for the first time ever, and i was really happy when she said "i'm busy that day, school play practice, sorry" because that's not a no right? so yay! she didn't say no! i must really have good game?

so i asked her again a few days later (sometime the next week) and she said that she also had rehearsal that day, i was like "oh okay" while thinking to myself "strange that she has rehearsal on two random days of the week, they must be going all out with this play",

eventually i decided not to ask her out anymore because she's too busy for me and had no time for us to date, i wasn't upset or anything i took it in stride really, i knew it wouldn't work on.

a few months later i was telling my friend about the entire situation with that girl, and he was like "there's a school play now?"

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've spent more than 24 hours analyzing it a simple quote from a girl who is probably having sex in 15 different positions with 6'1 hockey player right now. Decent advice is given on how to handle the quote, yet you keep asking questions and questions and questions and questions.

I'm getting the feeling this post isn't real. Or you need your ego fed by a bunch of anonymous guys on the internet. :rolleyes:

Its real

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not that difficult.

She IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU at the moment. She may change her mind in the future, but NOW she doesn't want to go out with you.

Nothing else you can do.

why do you say the moment? where do you get that from? do you think she's considering it? Ive thought that I was too soon to ask

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you say the moment? where do you get that from? do you think she's considering it? Ive thought that I was too soon to ask
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. EITHER ASK HER OUT IN A WEEK OR DONT. STOP BEING A FVCKING PVSSY.

THIS IS WHY GIRLS DONT WANNA FVCK WIT YOU

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. EITHER ASK HER OUT IN A WEEK OR DONT. STOP BEING A FVCKING PVSSY.

THIS IS WHY GIRLS DONT WANNA FVCK WIT YOU
I was curious, I like hearing other points of view.Maybe they see something I dont

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are overthinking it, and I wouldn't read anything into it. In fact I've stopped even caring what women say in response unless it's a 100% negative one, because in the end it just doesn't matter...

I had a situation where I was supposed to met up with this woman I've been on a few dates with for a Halloween party with her and some friends last week. She said she'd let me know when they were heading out, but I knew there was a high probability this was going to be a "girls night out" type thing and her friends would pressure her to just go out with them, etc...so I made other plans without letting her know because I had a feeling what was going to happen. And never heard from her. Did I trip out, freak out, blast her for ditching me, flaking on me, etc? No. It's just how it happens, women don't think they are being rude when they do stuff like that and it doesn't always show lack of interest. In fact I know her interest is high.

How do I know? I hit her up 3 days later and teased her by texting

"Hey there Flakey McFlakester...still no pics huh?(she said she was giong to send me a pic of them in costume when they were ready) -10 points...you're losing me, you've got ground to make up."

She laughed and was like "Yeah, I guess I deserved that one, blah blah blah" and then asked when I was free...saw her last night and fvcked the living sh!t out of her for about 3 hours.

Now, do you think this would have happened if I went all butthurt on her about last week? No. Do you think it would have happened if I went NC as so many advise--well permanently that is? No. I gave her 3 days of NC and then I teased her about it in a joking matter but with a takeaway and a subtle you better get your act together type remark. Did I just totally ruin my "Self Dignity and Self-Respect"? No. I simply laughed it off because if you actually have experience with women, you know that anytime you have something planned against a group of her friends, especially in the beginning, you are likely going to come out with the short end of the stick. And if some will argue I did, well, then hey, that's your opinion. My opinion is that is felt pretty good having her swallow 3 loads and then having her suck as much extra out afterwards as she could.

The point I am making is there are a lot of gray areas with women that people on here try and make black and white all the time and it just doesn't always work that way. At least not if you want to actually fvck women. And that is the end goal in all of this. Not proving you are some type of Alpha Billy BadAss all the time.

And before someone says it, trust me, I AM spinning other plates...my c0ck is about worn out after the past 3 months, been juggling a steady 3 with 2 other women tossed in at times. I'm close to being a cornhusk at this point.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. My impression was the coffee date was the best option. I don't know her well and vice versa so alcohol wouldn't work. My gut said coffee is innocent and easy and she seems to steer the conversation into coffee as well and confirmed coffee.

Coffee dates are screening and a prequel.

I understand what you are saying, but how does she sound? I mean she suggests an alternate and soon in "a week". She Sounds friendly but still....? .....you get what I am saying. I know you do. Could it be hard to get, I mean she said yes with no hesitation and confirmed I was talking coffee as in something safe.
I like coffee dates and a quick walk or invite them to play pool quick at a local parlor. You're overthinking like others said, wait a week and stay busy or let her reach out. She has your number. If she's stewing over you in the back of her head, she'll reach out and want to see her.

In a weeks time, you could be on like 2 more first dates and she wouldn't even blip your radar till she called back

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of me thinks she totally sure about me. But I honestly didn't feel like it was a total rejection or anything. I felt very confident that she has some level of interest based on our interactions and her constant glancing. she's been working in the gym for the past year. she's also young still 19.

I may need to increase comfort in person for while and drop it. When I asked she wanted confirmation that it was coffee and nothing else as in something innocent and safe. Thats what it seemed like. I don't thinks she'll reach out.

I suspect she she's saying not just yet, as opposed to no. She didnt say "maybe" or Im busy and left it, She suggested a future time

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A part of me thinks she totally sure about me. But I honestly didn't feel like it was a total rejection or anything. I felt very confident that she has some level of interest based on our interactions and her constant glancing. she's been working in the gym for the past year. she's also young still 19.

I may need to increase comfort in person for while and drop it. When I asked she wanted confirmation that it was coffee and nothing else as in something innocent and safe. Thats what it seemed like. I don't thinks she'll reach out.

I suspect she she's saying not just yet, as opposed to no. She didnt say "maybe" or Im busy and left it, She suggested a future time
do you actually read any of the advice you're given or....

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Facebook says she was doing something at home with her mother today. Saturday, today is when I asked if she was available. So we'll see what happens in the next little while. We are FB friends. it shows up in my feed

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Facebook says she was doing something at home with her mother today. Saturday, today is when I asked if she was available. So we'll see what happens in the next little while. We are FB friends. it shows up in my feed
Oh god. Shaking my head so vigorously that the force rips and tears the ligaments apart and i die.

Igetit!

Reaction score
you remind me of me 5-6 years ago

you see, back in 9th grade i asked a girl out for the first time ever, and i was really happy when she said "i'm busy that day, school play practice, sorry" because that's not a no right? so yay! she didn't say no! i must really have good game?

so i asked her again a few days later (sometime the next week) and she said that she also had rehearsal that day, i was like "oh okay" while thinking to myself "strange that she has rehearsal on two random days of the week, they must be going all out with this play",

eventually i decided not to ask her out anymore because she's too busy for me and had no time for us to date, i wasn't upset or anything i took it in stride really, i knew it wouldn't work on.

a few months later i was telling my friend about the entire situation with that girl, and he was like "there's a school play now?"

Wow,lol. That sounds like me back in school. I remember asking a chick out and her telling me we could be friends,and me getting all excited and happy cause I thought it meant she was interested.

Later on I asked another girl out. She gave me the friends speech.....I got happy. Then another girl said she wanted to be friends. then another...and another.....and another. I got overjoyed the first few times,but after a while.....I noticed that every girl just wanted to be "friends"....and not only that,I never got with any of them. They'd tell me we could be friends,then next thing I knew,they WERE DATING somebody else. Wasn't until my early to mid 20s that I learned "Let's be friends" wasn't a good thing,lol.

It's cool though,we all gotta learn somehow.

This guy will learn what "I'll let you know" REALLY MEANS sooner or later. It's cool if he's somewhere in his early to mid 20s,but if he's north of 27 or so and still believes "I'll let you know" means she's really intends to get back to him,now that's just sad.

Let him keep waiting for her,he'll see.