Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't tell if Im being blown off (quote provided)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
$20 can get me plenty of beer, it can get me at least a rainy day's worth of weed, it can get me a good old game, or a really ****ty new game, or one on sale or even an indie. it can take me to see a kickass movie too.
Going on a date takes me 5 hours at least. I earn about $160 per hour. So I have to waste $800 worth of time just to go on a date. You think I'm trying to save an extra $20??

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on a date takes me 5 hours at least. I earn about $160 per hour. So I have to waste $800 worth of time just to go on a date. You think I'm trying to save an extra $20??
A) a 5 hour date doesn't sound like much fun, what do you even do that takes 5 hours? or is it a series of activities kind of thing? (like, ice skating then some food then a movie)

B) technically speaking, 5 hours is only worth $800 if you took the 5 hours off of work, otherwise you'd have been doing something else, which would STILL be $800 you aren't making either way

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A) a 5 hour date doesn't sound like much fun, what do you even do that takes 5 hours? or is it a series of activities kind of thing? (like, ice skating then some food then a movie)
Try having dinner for 2 hours and sex for 3 hours.

B) technically speaking, 5 hours is only worth $800 if you took the 5 hours off of work, otherwise you'd have been doing something else, which would STILL be $800 you aren't making either way
When you work on a project basis, 5 hours is 5 hours. Your hourly rate is your weekly salary divided by 40 (hours).

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have high hopes for this situation........................:)
I dont think its toast. The last time we talked (in the gym) for about 15 minutes straight about her family life and various personal details.She confided in other things, which I wont mention

She's opening up to me I find. Im going to be in a holding pattern and get to know her more as she seems to be wanting to talk here and there. I'll see how this progresses

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree!! I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear you got your first kiss on date 17 and after a few Grand spent

It's not a race. I'm adapting to her comfort levels and seeing what happens. I can't force it on my terms or some forum standard( no offence)

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have high hopes for this situation........................:)

Why ? do you think it has potential? I mean if played right, I mean her opening up to me and talking more isn't bad, its good . she's not avoiding me

Last edited:

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree!! I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear you got your first kiss on date 17 and after a few Grand spent
So you agree that nots its toast?. You seem to have a positive feeling about this situation.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its toast. The last time we talked (in the gym) for about 15 minutes straight about her family life and various personal details.She confided in other things, which I wont mention

She's opening up to me I find. Im going to be in a holding pattern and get to know her more as she seems to be wanting to talk here and there. I'll see how this progresses
Troll is obvious

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread should probably be closed by now

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says it's not a troll thread, but by my public school math, it's been more than the week that she said to try again. And you didn't try again. And yet, you still have hope. It sounds to me like any day, this girl is going to show up on your doorstep with a big, fresh bowl of p*ssy. And then you can come back here and tell all of us know-nothings, that you told us so.
OMG. I can't believe I read all six pages of this. I am ashamed.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight she came up beside me sat down and starred at me for like 4 minutes straight as I filled some form out for someone else, big doe eyes. I didnt ask she just ran up beside me in the higher chair as I stood there by the table. I mean her eyes were locked and glued to me the whole time like 5 inches away.

She also smiles at me from a distance now . So I dunno I haven't down anything than make small talk. She keeps offering me things as well, water, food random stuff

Its almost like me playing it cool and acting like its no big deal, has generated some positive response. Tonight was nuts. I need to ask her more questions about herself. Im keep telling dumb stories they get her laughing but I hog the conversation too much

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight she came up beside me sat down and starred at me for like 4 minutes straight as I filled some form out for someone else, big doe eyes. I didnt ask she just ran up beside me in the higher chair as I stood there by the table. I mean her eyes were locked and glued to me the whole time like 5 inches away.

She also smiles at me from a distance now . So I dunno I haven't down anything than make small talk. She keeps offering me things as well, water, food random stuff

Its almost like me playing it cool and acting like its no big deal, has generated some positive response. Tonight was nuts. I need to ask her more questions about herself. Im keep telling dumb stories they get her laughing but I hog the conversation too much
troll is obvious

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
troll is obvious
I don't get these types of trolls. Who has time to manage this whole story line. Sniping trolls, who come in and make inflammatory posts, I get those, but these elaborate, time wasting trolls.....
Next time she stares at you, be a man and grab her by the p*ssy.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found out that her and the Ex and trying to make it work and trying to make another go at things.

” I had suspicions about this the whole time. There were other things that happened after this thread, we talked a bit and I was getting really mixed signals. I didn’t update it until now .

I got the inside scoop from a mutual friend. I have now seen them hanging out and such. They had briefly broken up as of the summer but now reconsidering and I show up in the middle of things. This is a couple weeks back. Right as I asked or around that time

I took some time off this thread to update,

On to better things

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When you have to ask anonymous men whether you are being blown off, you are.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found out that her and the Ex and trying to make it work and trying to make another go at things.

” I had suspicions about this the whole time. There were other things that happened after this thread, we talked a bit and I was getting really mixed signals. I didn’t update it until now .

I got the inside scoop from a mutual friend. I have now seen them hanging out and such. They had briefly broken up as of the summer but now reconsidering and I show up in the middle of things. This is a couple weeks back. Right as I asked or around that time

I took some time off this thread to update,

On to better things
lmao, i'm dying