"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Can't put my finger on it but Canadian women are the worst of the Anglosphere.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
We proud Canadian are known as StormTroopers in every war we have been (check out ww1,ww2, afghanistan etc). We have the best special forces (under American command funny enough), and the devil brigade had Canadians.

We are professional at saying "we are sorry for making you be sorry"

Don't believe how our extreme politeness is equal to our extreme capacity for violence... Check out how we get fur from seal (the animal).

We get wild leaving our home (especially by force)
I actually once found a nest full of Canadians in my garden shed. I had to use Napalm to get them out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,433
Reaction score
1,546
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Jake,
Love your Post....Coming back from a good break in Asia,where ALL the Women smile at you, you know you are home,when on eye contact with an Australian Femme,she returns your smile with a scowl...So cranky are many of the Older ones that the scowl lines vertically down from each side of the mouth become a permanent fixture...If you really want them to turn on the hate though,be arm in arm with an attractive Asian Lady.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I wish I'd had more time and energy to follow up with the Tinder matches in Winnipeg. Easily 5x as many initiated convos as in Bay area California. More attractive too...
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I wish I'd had more time and energy to follow up with the Tinder matches in Winnipeg. Easily 5x as many initiated convos as in Bay area California. More attractive too...
Have you tried Toronto and how would that compare to the Bay Area? I've never been to Winnipeg, but I imagine it would have some Scandinavian-descended women (they're all over Minnesota and many make their way down to Arizona).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top