Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get over girlfriends past

Aesthetic Indian

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you cry about something that DIDNT HAPPEN :eek::eek::D:D:D if it was written by @bigneil I would be sure its troll thread :D
I'm upset that she ever had anything to do with that guy, see point is we could have been dating since last year, it's just that I fell for another girl who led me on while this guy chased her and got her, so, we could have done everything together for the first time, because if you saw those two in public even you'd think wtf is going on, they looked like siblings, so I just hate the fact that it wasn't her and I throughout, and she tells me herself our relationship is thousand times better than theirs, so it just hurts me he got to be intimate with her when he didn't deserve to

Aesthetic Indian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nono I trust her, reason being : she told me he pressurised her to have sex and she said no while we were just friends, we weren't dating. And when we started dating and I got to second base with her I made a comment like " there's always a first time " because I thought that dude is so ugly she wouldn't have given him a chance lol, she herself later told me " I have done that before and Nothing further" I asked her again if there is anything else I need to know and she said no, I flipped after getting all information lol
don't trust so much without proof, plus since you react that way chances are she will never really tell the truth if she did otherwise[/QUOTE
don't trust so much without proof, plus since you react that way chances are she will never really tell the truth if she did otherwise
don't trust so much without proof, plus since you react that way chances are she will never really tell the truth if she did otherwise

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand everyone's point, what I want to know is what do I do when these intrusive negative thoughts come up? Think of my memories with her or something?
Tell yourself that someone so whiney and fussy is lucky to have a girl in the first place. And then snap out of it before you blow it.

Aesthetic Indian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell yourself that someone so whiney and fussy is lucky to have a girl in the first place. And then snap out of it before you blow it.
I don't do this infront of her don't worry, I tell her that her past has made her the person she is and I love that person, but sometimes I get triggered knowing that I could have had her since the very beginning if only I was hanging out with her, and she told me she liked me when she was dating that other guy, that didn't help either -.-

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperate dudes with no options do desperate things.

Ridiculous.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean you basically threw a hissy fit and acted ridiculous, how much more needs to be said??

Acting like that kills attraction faster than a fat person eats an entire pizza