“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Can't get her out of my head

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Been hung up onto girl 1 for a while, we work together and she rejected me, but still comes into the office (see her daily), all smiley etc. I told her I don't want to be just friends (that's what she proposed, saying that she didn't feel that attraction to me). Now I'm dating girl 2 and we're fvcking and all (she's average), but I'm still hung up to girl 1 (who's a 8/9 to me). Obvs can't delete her from my life as we work together, and the whole thing just sucks. Any tips?
Don't try and get involved with women at work. It rarely ends well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Sure. We've gotten kind of close through work, hung out one time, and chatted from time to time, but I asked her out a few times to grab a bite or something, and she often had excuses. Then, she asked to get some ice cream a few weeks ago, and she asked me there whether I thought this was a date or just getting together as friends. She then said that this happened in her past a few times already, and that she seems to be giving off vibes of interest whereas she's actually just being *really* nice. So I told her I can't be just friends, and that I'm good either way, and to let me know if she decides otherwise. Haven't talked to her much since then, and we haven't texted anymore (obviously). Although, she did come to my office a few times, smiling and all that, but whatever.
She's smiling at you because she knows she holds all the power in any interactions now because she knows you want her.

Women get off on that and she will use it to antagonize you every chance she gets.
 
Top