Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get her out of my head

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hung up onto girl 1 for a while, we work together and she rejected me, but still comes into the office (see her daily), all smiley etc. I told her I don't want to be just friends (that's what she proposed, saying that she didn't feel that attraction to me). Now I'm dating girl 2 and we're fvcking and all (she's average), but I'm still hung up to girl 1 (who's a 8/9 to me). Obvs can't delete her from my life as we work together, and the whole thing just sucks. Any tips?

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find another girls?

think on all her defect and just concentrate on then?

just be polite and let it go?

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you would like to date her. Evaluate if this girl is worth your while because right now its just pure infatuation. If you feel she's definitely worth it and can validate it past the superficial aspects of appearance and outward personality, then you must understand this is not a game for sprinters. It will take time to seduce her. Though keep in mind, just because she "rejected" you, does not mean you can't win her over, or that she does not find some appealing qualities in you.

As I was writing this, I saw your new comment that mentions shes a feminist. Now, honestly man.. Don't know what to say. I'm probably going to bow out of this one gracefully. Pce.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start listing her red flags/dealbreakers to yourself...Knock her off that pedestal.

I know some times the red flags are flying and you still get a hardon for that chick with the chest tattoo, a pitbull and a 5 year old son.

Gotta count your blessings and be grateful....

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start listing her red flags/dealbreakers to yourself...Knock her off that pedestal.
Like I said above, really the only downside is that she's kind of a feminist. Apart from that, an amazing woman, definitely wife material

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then work on yourself. be fitter, more charming, make more money, and pursue what truly makes you happy. If that does not attract her she is not the woman you want in your life. Don't be surprised if one comes along that ticks all your boxes without being a feminist.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evaluate if this girl is worth your while because right now its just pure infatuation.
I agree.

Ironic thing with this is OP is pvssy whooped without even having had a taste of it. LOL

Knock her off that pedestal and move onto other women. I know it's easier to say.

One thing that might help is to get into arguments or find something to debate her on. The way she responds or handles herself in those scenarios could just be enough to turn you off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hung up onto girl 1 for a while, we work together and she rejected me, but still comes into the office (see her daily), all smiley etc. I told her I don't want to be just friends (that's what she proposed, saying that she didn't feel that attraction to me). Now I'm dating girl 2 and we're fvcking and all (she's average), but I'm still hung up to girl 1 (who's a 8/9 to me). Obvs can't delete her from my life as we work together, and the whole thing just sucks. Any tips?
Keep fvcking the one girl. Get a better one whose attractive enough to get your mind off her.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Don't sh1t where you eat
2. She's a feminist

Still unsure? Read 1 and 2 again.
It's a blessing that she rejected you. Who knows, she might have accused you of rape if you would have spent some intimite time together and then you would have had worse problems than to avoid someone who just wants to be friends with you at work.
It's all relative mate.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us some more insight into how you asked her out and how she rejected you?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us some more insight into how you asked her out and how she rejected you?
Sure. We've gotten kind of close through work, hung out one time, and chatted from time to time, but I asked her out a few times to grab a bite or something, and she often had excuses. Then, she asked to get some ice cream a few weeks ago, and she asked me there whether I thought this was a date or just getting together as friends. She then said that this happened in her past a few times already, and that she seems to be giving off vibes of interest whereas she's actually just being *really* nice. So I told her I can't be just friends, and that I'm good either way, and to let me know if she decides otherwise. Haven't talked to her much since then, and we haven't texted anymore (obviously). Although, she did come to my office a few times, smiling and all that, but whatever.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Force yourself to stop thinking about Girl 1. The very fact that you typed this out is hurting you. Avoid her as much as you can, and as soon as your mind drifts thinking about her, just stop... get busy with something else. It sounds hard, but it isn't and it get easier with practice.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have a chance with her until you get over her.

A woman who has rejected you should never be in your sphere of interest. If you want to bang her, then you will only settle for a romantic relationship with her because you like her. Cuz you ain't no orbiter, you're a man. You also need to be professional and deal with the fact that you still get to see her.

Do not date people you have to interact with at work. You don't want people at work knowing anything more about your personal life than YOU are willing to divulge.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. We've gotten kind of close through work, hung out one time, and chatted from time to time, but I asked her out a few times to grab a bite or something, and she often had excuses. Then, she asked to get some ice cream a few weeks ago, and she asked me there whether I thought this was a date or just getting together as friends. She then said that this happened in her past a few times already, and that she seems to be giving off vibes of interest whereas she's actually just being *really* nice. So I told her I can't be just friends, and that I'm good either way, and to let me know if she decides otherwise. Haven't talked to her much since then, and we haven't texted anymore (obviously). Although, she did come to my office a few times, smiling and all that, but whatever.
Seems like a pretty soft decline. I’d say you probably still have a chance but are just giving off too much weak beta vibes. Hit the gym, start going out a lot more, and give her the cold shoulder for a few weeks. Then re approach with a more aggressive and dominant frame.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips, I know, but I'm past flirting, I'm just giving her the cold shoulders and treating her like the rest of coworkers. The other points I'm already doing.