Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get her out of my head

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're exactly correct that he has zero dating prospects right now. Any guy with at least 1 prospect wouldn't have mentioned her.
I had a gf of a year over the last year but didn’t work out. Right now, I had a few first dates but one wasn’t my type and the other one was a 10 but never got a second date. I’m just fed up with everything and don’t have the energy for all that useless **** that doesn’t go anywhere.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Been hung up onto girl 1 for a while, we work together and she rejected me, but still comes into the office (see her daily), all smiley etc. I told her I don't want to be just friends (that's what she proposed, saying that she didn't feel that attraction to me). Now I'm dating girl 2 and we're fvcking and all (she's average), but I'm still hung up to girl 1 (who's a 8/9 to me). Obvs can't delete her from my life as we work together, and the whole thing just sucks. Any tips?
Don't try and get involved with women at work. It rarely ends well.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sure. We've gotten kind of close through work, hung out one time, and chatted from time to time, but I asked her out a few times to grab a bite or something, and she often had excuses. Then, she asked to get some ice cream a few weeks ago, and she asked me there whether I thought this was a date or just getting together as friends. She then said that this happened in her past a few times already, and that she seems to be giving off vibes of interest whereas she's actually just being *really* nice. So I told her I can't be just friends, and that I'm good either way, and to let me know if she decides otherwise. Haven't talked to her much since then, and we haven't texted anymore (obviously). Although, she did come to my office a few times, smiling and all that, but whatever.
She's smiling at you because she knows she holds all the power in any interactions now because she knows you want her.

Women get off on that and she will use it to antagonize you every chance she gets.