"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Can't find existing DJ Bible

mtnbiker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Each time I search for the "DJ Bible", which I have yet to read and just learned of, I find a no longer exists message.
Can anyone help a neophite out?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

B

BeDJ

Guest
Holy sh!t...how do some of you even talk to women.....F*CK!

Scroll down bottom left corner The DJ Bible
 

mtnbiker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Feel like an a** but at least I now know. I was out all night with friends having some fun so I'm not in my right frame of mind and should have done a second search/look tomorrow night sober.
 

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
371
Reaction score
11
mtnbiker said:
Feel like an a** but at least I now know. I was out all night with friends having some fun so I'm not in my right frame of mind and should have done a second search/look tomorrow night sober.
You type better drunk than lots of guys here do sober....

You get mad props from me for that.

The Gambler
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
DJ bible need some update about the look , it take same PUA approach when they dont put enough weight on look.
Men need to release that look is a real game changer and they should take their look more seriously.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
DJ bible need some update about the look , it take same PUA approach when they dont put enough weight on look.
Men need to release that look is a real game changer and they should take their look more seriously.
So how do you suggest men do that? Aside from the typical "go to the gym, dress nicer" advice?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
So how do you suggest men do that? Aside from the typical "go to the gym, dress nicer" advice?
Well when you think about it that's 80% of it.. of course a professional haircut helps as well
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Well when you think about it that's 80% of it.. of course a professional haircut helps as well
I was just trying to get him to expand on what he means.

The only way the DJ bible would get updated for looks is if someone wrote something worthy of being put in the DJB. So a vague statement about updating looks isn't as helpful as it may initially seem.
 
Top