Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You type better drunk than lots of guys here do sober....mtnbiker said:Feel like an a** but at least I now know. I was out all night with friends having some fun so I'm not in my right frame of mind and should have done a second search/look tomorrow night sober.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
So how do you suggest men do that? Aside from the typical "go to the gym, dress nicer" advice?DJ bible need some update about the look , it take same PUA approach when they dont put enough weight on look.
Men need to release that look is a real game changer and they should take their look more seriously.
Well when you think about it that's 80% of it.. of course a professional haircut helps as wellSo how do you suggest men do that? Aside from the typical "go to the gym, dress nicer" advice?
Nah, how many a professional trainer at the gym.Well when you think about it that's 80% of it.. of course a professional haircut helps as well
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I was just trying to get him to expand on what he means.Well when you think about it that's 80% of it.. of course a professional haircut helps as well