"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Can you develop an abundance mentality without spinning plates?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You don't need to spin plates to have an abundance mindset. You just need to be objective about the fact that many women are bad news and they will ruin your life if you keep them around. There are always other women out there. Women will not make you happy.
"They will ruin your life if you keep them around"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
It's up to you to determine success - so yes, you can be abundant without spinning multiple plates. Maybe your interests are in other things and those things inspire/give you purpose and satisfaction
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
100% currently I have ZERO girls in my rotation.. Last time I had sex was just over a month ago. Do I care? Nope!

I'm busy with my job.. I'm busy killing it in the gym & reaching my goals of earning money so I can travel & buy good shiit.

I had a date lined up for last weekend & I simply canceled it. I have a date coming up for this coming Friday & honestly I probably won't show up.

Take it or leave it.. Puzzy should never be your number one priority in life. I enjoy my own company on those rare days I get free.

So I will watch a bunch of movies with a vodka or invite some friends over to chill with. It's all good.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
100% currently I have ZERO girls in my rotation.. Last time I had sex was just over a month ago. Do I care? Nope!

I'm busy with my job.. I'm busy killing it in the gym & reaching my goals of earning money so I can travel & buy good shiit.

I had a date lined up for last weekend & I simply canceled it. I have a date coming up for this coming Friday & honestly I probably won't show up.

Take it or leave it.. Puzzy should never be your number one priority in life. I enjoy my own company on those rare days I get free.

So I will watch a bunch of movies with a vodka or invite some friends over to chill with. It's all good.
Bro may I ask why?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
i have never had an LTR, i have never had a FWB and have never even ****ed the same girl twice. and my confidence with women (abundance) is always insane high. why?

because every time i walk out of my house women stare at me and give other body language signs they are attracted.

and i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for last 8 years.

abundance comes from knowing females find you attractive. has nothing to do with having a rotation/spinning plates or anything like that.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
i have never had an LTR, i have never had a FWB and have never even ****ed the same girl twice. and my confidence with women (abundance) is always insane high. why?

because every time i walk out of my house women stare at me and give other body language signs they are attracted.

and i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for last 8 years.

abundance comes from knowing females find you attractive. has nothing to do with having a rotation/spinning plates or anything like that.
Sounds like your just bad at sex, they come back for the good stuff
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
100% currently I have ZERO girls in my rotation.. Last time I had sex was just over a month ago. Do I care? Nope!

I'm busy with my job.. I'm busy killing it in the gym & reaching my goals of earning money so I can travel & buy good shiit.

I had a date lined up for last weekend & I simply canceled it. I have a date coming up for this coming Friday & honestly I probably won't show up.

Take it or leave it.. Puzzy should never be your number one priority in life. I enjoy my own company on those rare days I get free.

So I will watch a bunch of movies with a vodka or invite some friends over to chill with. It's all good.
When sex takes a back seat you are approaching Abundance. Sacrificing sex and companionship for work and clarity of mind is good sometimes. it is called "monk mode" . But you can't be well rounded and stay in that condition forever.

To answer OP, I think you can be serial in your Sexual relationships, and if you have the confidence that you can and will meet another woman if (and when) this one ends, then you have abundance. Some women are in our life for a night and others for longer. You should have an active social circle where you identify women who are interested and learn to read their signals. Sometimes being IN a relationship and unattainable will give you a better picture of a woman before you make the moves on her. She realizes your briefly available and won't mess around when the opportunity presents itself.
 
Top