Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you develop an abundance mentality without spinning plates?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to spin plates to have an abundance mindset. You just need to be objective about the fact that many women are bad news and they will ruin your life if you keep them around. There are always other women out there. Women will not make you happy.
"They will ruin your life if you keep them around"

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you to determine success - so yes, you can be abundant without spinning multiple plates. Maybe your interests are in other things and those things inspire/give you purpose and satisfaction

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% currently I have ZERO girls in my rotation.. Last time I had sex was just over a month ago. Do I care? Nope!

I'm busy with my job.. I'm busy killing it in the gym & reaching my goals of earning money so I can travel & buy good shiit.

I had a date lined up for last weekend & I simply canceled it. I have a date coming up for this coming Friday & honestly I probably won't show up.

Take it or leave it.. Puzzy should never be your number one priority in life. I enjoy my own company on those rare days I get free.

So I will watch a bunch of movies with a vodka or invite some friends over to chill with. It's all good.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% currently I have ZERO girls in my rotation.. Last time I had sex was just over a month ago. Do I care? Nope!

I'm busy with my job.. I'm busy killing it in the gym & reaching my goals of earning money so I can travel & buy good shiit.

I had a date lined up for last weekend & I simply canceled it. I have a date coming up for this coming Friday & honestly I probably won't show up.

Take it or leave it.. Puzzy should never be your number one priority in life. I enjoy my own company on those rare days I get free.

So I will watch a bunch of movies with a vodka or invite some friends over to chill with. It's all good.
Bro may I ask why?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i have never had an LTR, i have never had a FWB and have never even ****ed the same girl twice. and my confidence with women (abundance) is always insane high. why?

because every time i walk out of my house women stare at me and give other body language signs they are attracted.

and i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for last 8 years.

abundance comes from knowing females find you attractive. has nothing to do with having a rotation/spinning plates or anything like that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never had an LTR, i have never had a FWB and have never even ****ed the same girl twice. and my confidence with women (abundance) is always insane high. why?

because every time i walk out of my house women stare at me and give other body language signs they are attracted.

and i go clubbing 3-5 times per week for last 8 years.

abundance comes from knowing females find you attractive. has nothing to do with having a rotation/spinning plates or anything like that.
Sounds like your just bad at sex, they come back for the good stuff

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When sex takes a back seat you are approaching Abundance. Sacrificing sex and companionship for work and clarity of mind is good sometimes. it is called "monk mode" . But you can't be well rounded and stay in that condition forever.

To answer OP, I think you can be serial in your Sexual relationships, and if you have the confidence that you can and will meet another woman if (and when) this one ends, then you have abundance. Some women are in our life for a night and others for longer. You should have an active social circle where you identify women who are interested and learn to read their signals. Sometimes being IN a relationship and unattainable will give you a better picture of a woman before you make the moves on her. She realizes your briefly available and won't mess around when the opportunity presents itself.