Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you develop an abundance mentality without spinning plates?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question may sound stupid but a part of abundance mentality - is to be able to be happy on your own regardless of whether you have some chicks on your rotation or not. My logic here is if I am already happy with my life and I meet a girl I am having a hard time with - I would naturally drop her cause she does not bring any value to my life.

As a side question I wonder what were your stages in developing it?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to force your abundance upon the world around you, it has nothing to do with women, it has to do with the other men around you, without them abundance would always be in season

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is possible and something that I started developing once COVID hit. I personally believe that in order to accomplish this a man needs to be not only busy throughout the day but have many goals that he is actively working towards. These pursuits are of priority in your life and you focus your energy on them.

For instance, I started working much more once COVID hit, it wasn't something I planned for but I had the opportunity to kill it and I took it. I also had several things going on, real estate, investments, etc. Once the gyms opened back up I got back into that routine and I'm in unbelievable shape, I've been fit my entire adult life but not like I am today. I'm doing very well for myself and financially very comfortable but I've set a goal of being well into multi millionaire status within the next 5 years or so, I'll be around 35 to 36. I do not have the time or energy to bring a woman into my life that will detract from these goals. As has been said on this forum, women are an additional decorative topping on the cake and should not be the primary ingredient.

In the past I had burnt myself out by chasing women that had low interest, were attention *****s that led on tons of men or were bat **** crazy....or were some combination of all of these. I didn't have enough going on in my life and looking back at that time it was as if bringing these women in would somehow make my life more fulfilling, which is not at all how you should be looking at it. Something else that I will add to being super busy and having goals is to have some sort of social life and not become completely isolated. I feel when a man has a lot going for him and has his social needs met he is in a really good place, never have a woman be your primary or only means of fulfilling your social life needs.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer: 100% YES.

Just because someone is "dating" 4 women at once doesn't automatically mean a switch gets flipped and he's magically transformed into Chad the Conqueror with Unshakable Confidence. The Abundance Mentality is a mindset. It's not a certification or degree you get or earn like a CPA or MD -- just because you have a few plates spinning.

You can have a 100% absolute Abundance Mindset even if you're 100% solo with no current girly activity as it carries over into every facet of your life, NOT just women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of whatever "abundance" we would be talking about, you have to separate the objective fact from the subjective mindset:

1) You can have abundance, but think as if you dont.
2) You can not have abundance, but think as if you do.
3) You can have abundance, and think as if you do.

Both 1 and 2 are the result of some kind of delusion, whether that delusion is for good or bad, and 3 is when the fact aligns with the mindset.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a catch-22 because once you achieve abundance with women, you will likely come to realize that you don't care so much about it any more. Most people need to see the other side of the mountain before reaching that state.

Women don't bring happiness. If you're depressed now, you'll be depressed when you have abundance with women because you'll realize lack of success with women wasn't causing your depression.

Having abundance is in how you perceive yourself and the world around you. You focus on the good things, accept the bad, and do not allow negative thoughts to occupy your time. It is deliberately choosing to focus on positivity and on seeking your meaning, passion, and purpose in life.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a fake abundance mentality.
not really fake if you have something to do with your life, not just sit watching tv at home after work, something you like to do often and you will not cancel it to apease a female, if anything she is the one who have to fall in line with you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
not really fake if you have something to do with your life, not just sit watching tv at home after work, something you like to do often and you will not cancel it to apease a female, if anything she is the one who have to fall in line with you
I meant in terms of women. Yeah, I am in that boat...I have a LOT going on right now and my success with women has never been better I think due in large part to this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question may sound stupid but a part of abundance mentality - is to be able to be happy on your own regardless of whether you have some chicks on your rotation or not. My logic here is if I am already happy with my life and I meet a girl I am having a hard time with - I would naturally drop her cause she does not bring any value to my life.

No. It's like being a blogger and writing game but not actually getting girl's. The old forum term was keyboard jockey. You don't have to date lots of girls because some married goof says so. Live your own life.

My buddy met a hot young twenty something virgin from a Orthodox church. She's awkward as ****kk but hot and young. Baddie. My buddy dates just her. He's always been that way. Looks like Hercules. He fasts for days, lifts, prays, and meditates. He's extra. Aesthetics are next level. Dude looks like Hercules.

He once told me a story about his father's advice to him on women. He said to focus on yourself. That's it. My buddy is a hippie and space cadet. Went onto say how wise his father's advice was as he got older. My buddy went on to say how he can hump everything but he rather keep his proteinz and keep test up. Just go lift. Modern women don't qualify.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hear people say "fake it till you make it". But i feel like abundance is not something you can fake.
It's training wheels. A lot of dudes need to bust out the feathers first. Amp oneself up to do it. Of course you must become that guy at some point.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opposite of abundance is NOT scarcity. It’s FAILURE
I could not disagree more. Psychology and historical evidence is 100% counter to your point.

Anyone who has achieved greatness at ANY level HAS failed over and over again. Ask someone, anyone, who is at the top of their game in any discipline. And they all did by employing the Abundance Mentality. I'm one of them and I'll leave it at that.

I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.

Good day.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Abundance has nothing to do with women per se. Women are just part of it the concept. In reality, true abundance is internal. It is a mindset.

Men should experience abundance in all aspects of life, not just women. If anything, an abundance mindset should come first before any women start popping up in your life.

Modern Man Advice

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance mentality is more or less a term cooked up by the always broke LOA people.

It's basically another way of saying "success breeds success."

It's also a handy way to sell products and pack seminars.

You don't have to teach people to get real results, only walk around pretending they have an "abundance mentality."

Of course, if you want to go real monk mode and sit in a cave for the rest of your life with your abundance mentality, knock yourself out.

But back in the real world, "abundance mentality" is a result of a string of successes.

Like having a hot hand, or a winning streak.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can have that abundance by having a filled social life complete with females who desire you. Don't have to fvck them all.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to spin plates to have an abundance mindset. You just need to be objective about the fact that many women are bad news and they will ruin your life if you keep them around. There are always other women out there. Women will not make you happy.

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If you're confident in your ability to generate new leads. Like, you may not have any besides the one girl you're seeing. But if you know that you can strike up a conversation anywhere, you have the abundance mentality. Flirt more with no expectations, great results.