Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you Alpha Widow a woman if you never slept with her?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a close female friend who I thought was trying to get out of the friendzone with got into a couple relationships when I started mine. Neither one lasted real long while mine has gone on for awhile. She has gone into a long celibate spell since then and her relationship with my partner has deteriorated to the point they no longer speak.

My partner thinks she was jealous and wanted me...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. If she doesn't think yr worthy of her eggs u ain't the alpha. Holes gonna get filled.

M

member160292

I recently discovered someone can be demisexual, no idea that was even a thing. Anyone here have experience being with one that can chime in?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Can you Alpha Widow a woman if you never slept with her?

I believe you can.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes ofcourse you can . Women getting Alpha widowed (imprinted) without sex from a early age. Think about teenage girls that fall in love with pop artists ect. And Imo s3x is not as important for women as it is for us men. The fantasy might be more powerful than reality .

I recently saw a show where a woman kept going on that she wants top men, because a Hollywood C actor once slid in her DM. That's the bar from now..

Let's say a NBA player is bored and starts sliding into DM's . He can be drunk bored and horny and approach 10 women. 5 respond. He starts talking with them and sets up meetings. Flakes on a few.

He basically imprinted all these women. Even if they never really meet. Regular Joe now has to deal wit a delusional woman who believes her maxx is a NBA baller even though in reality it was just a fluke approach at best.

But, a regular guy? Its difficult. You gotta be "out of her league " and act accordingly , yet stay close. Basically you gotta friendzone a woman HARD, and this friendzoning gotta have some traits of leading her on as well.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, a regular guy? Its difficult. You gotta be "out of her league " and act accordingly , yet stay close. Basically you gotta friendzone a woman HARD, and this friendzoning gotta have some traits of leading her on as well.

Oooh.....I may have done that....Damn..