"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Can someone explain this?

Monoxide_Child

New Member
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Wyoming
There's this HB7 at my work who flirts like hell and shows very high interest level. I was outside conversing with friends and she showed up to get something from work she forgot and interupted the conversation so I would talk to her.
She starts to ask what im doing tonight, this weekend etc. So I go ahead and get her number. Well she goes inside to do her thing then when she comes back out she interupts me again to say "oops I should'nt have given you my number because I have a boyfriend and he will get mad".
I just kinda went about it like oh well, your missing out etc. After that she goes back to the "what are you doing tonight, this weekend" thing. WTF does she want, to call or not to call. OR was this a test to see how I would react to her having a boyfriend.
Some insight please?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
There's only one way to play this. DO NOTHING!! Yup that's right. If she does have a bf then to get her, you have to make her pursue YOU! If she doesn't have a bf and this is a shyt test, then it was a crappy way to get your attention, but she's 18-19 so that's pretty typical of girls that age.

Best way to respond next time she keeps on walking up to you and all is to be super C/F with her. Tease her a little and see how she reacts. Its obvious that this girl is either

a) a huge attention *****- highly possible
b) wants you, but doesn't want you to know you completely have her yet.


Just chill and she'll do all the work if she likes you.




PIMP
 

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Give it right back to her. Say you have a girl and you dont have time to play around with hoes.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
ASK HER OUT

This cuts through all the bs games. If she goes for you, then good. If cancels, her loss.

That's it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
im agreein' with pimp on this one, definately an attention ho.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She is toying with you - give her the number back and say, "I should have not taken it, I already have a few girlfriends and I don't have time for another one!!
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Tell her that oral sex isn't actually cheating.
 
Top