Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can someone explain this?

Monoxide_Child

Reaction score
There's this HB7 at my work who flirts like hell and shows very high interest level. I was outside conversing with friends and she showed up to get something from work she forgot and interupted the conversation so I would talk to her.
She starts to ask what im doing tonight, this weekend etc. So I go ahead and get her number. Well she goes inside to do her thing then when she comes back out she interupts me again to say "oops I should'nt have given you my number because I have a boyfriend and he will get mad".
I just kinda went about it like oh well, your missing out etc. After that she goes back to the "what are you doing tonight, this weekend" thing. WTF does she want, to call or not to call. OR was this a test to see how I would react to her having a boyfriend.
Some insight please?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one way to play this. DO NOTHING!! Yup that's right. If she does have a bf then to get her, you have to make her pursue YOU! If she doesn't have a bf and this is a shyt test, then it was a crappy way to get your attention, but she's 18-19 so that's pretty typical of girls that age.

Best way to respond next time she keeps on walking up to you and all is to be super C/F with her. Tease her a little and see how she reacts. Its obvious that this girl is either

a) a huge attention *****- highly possible
b) wants you, but doesn't want you to know you completely have her yet.

Just chill and she'll do all the work if she likes you.

PIMP

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it right back to her. Say you have a girl and you dont have time to play around with hoes.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASK HER OUT

This cuts through all the bs games. If she goes for you, then good. If cancels, her loss.

That's it.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im agreein' with pimp on this one, definately an attention ho.

Reaction score
She is toying with you - give her the number back and say, "I should have not taken it, I already have a few girlfriends and I don't have time for another one!!

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her that oral sex isn't actually cheating.