Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can Goodlooking Guys Get Away With Being AFC?

Can Goodlooking Guys Get Away With Being AFC?

• Yes

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions please?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To an extent. Depends on who's on the recieving end of the AFCness and what you're referring to when you say "AFC". I see many guys with decent chicks who do things I consider AFCish, but they have to be doing something right. Atleast enough to keep these women around.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion

Some can
1. First depends on how AFCish you are.
2. Second depends on how good looking you are.
3. Third depends on social status.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My opinion

Originally posted by crossboss
Some can
Fully agree

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define what you mean by "get away with"...

If it means get one night stands with hot girls, hell yeah!
If it means sustaining a healthy long term relationship, hell no!

Some can
I agree with this.
But again it also depends on what AFCish behavior we are talking about. Just bear in mind that behaviors that are perceived as AFCish by some people are NOT necessarily "truely AFCish" and might be smooth moves. Hope people understand what I mean on this one...
:eek:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No!

There are plenty of good looking guys on this site, but why do you think they came here?

I'm fortunate to have good looks, height, physique and general appearance on my side, and even though I've always got more initial female attention than my friends, I've been through more failed relationships, failed dates and been with less women than many guys a lot worse looking, scruffier, shorter and fatter than myself. Why? Because I used to be an AFC and a supplicating wuss and it's a literal turn off to women!

It's only since I've changed my personality/mental state and become more confident and adept at handling women, that I'm where I want to be.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Define what you mean by "get away with"...

If it means get one night stands with hot girls, hell yeah!
If it means sustaining a healthy long term relationship, hell no!
True!

coaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The looks thing wears off..if he acts like a Metrosexual then it will be done sooner....AFC maybe a little longer but in the longrun she will be gone....I am not a hot guy...im kinda chubby and a lot of body hair...scares me sometimes...but it dont matter to them its like I am 6'6 and buff.... because if you can stimulate their mind....the rest will follow

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coaster
The looks thing wears off..if he acts like a Metrosexual then it will be done sooner....AFC maybe a little longer but in the longrun she will be gone....I am not a hot guy...im kinda chubby and a lot of body hair...scares me sometimes...but it dont matter to them its like I am 6'6 and buff.... because if you can stimulate their mind....the rest will follow
An AFC can stimulate her mind if he's willing to pay for everything. Even though the girl and the guy's intellect is somwhere around high school (no offense, ****ers who are under 21, you ****ers clog this forum, ****ers) if he's all about money he doesn;t have to work as hard as the guy who doesn't have money. It's a tradeoff sometimes.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy who looks like a model. He's ukranian, blonde, and is the male "ideal" of nearly every chick who sees him (imagine how hard it was macking on chicks with this guy with me). Anyway. he's a nice guy AFC. Has a hot gf but it seems like she's in control. If he was a little more aggressive and manly and less chumpish, he could probably score multitudes of gorgeous babes at a time.

Damn, how it would be awesome to look like him.