Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a short guy get girls?

Asterix

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a short guy, will girls be attracted to me?

I'm 158 cm ( 5''2 feet)

In high school, a lot of girls liked me and I was in flings with a sizeable amount of them. I never liked the concept of dating and hated being tied to a particular person. Whenever I got tired I left the girls, mostly.

Based on what people say, I'm very good looking but I'm just short. All the girls I have ever been with were taller than me.

Mostly, I think some girls that might have wanted me would decline because of the social convention about tall guys being preferred. I've got no complaints though, I've accepted it and I love myself.

I'm asking the question because I'm going to university in Canada. University is a different ball game from high school, so I need advice.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 158 cm ( 5''2 feet)

In high school, a lot of girls liked me and I was in flings with a sizeable amount of them. I never liked the concept of dating and hated being tied to a particular person. Whenever I got tired I left the girls, mostly.

Based on what people say, I'm very good looking but I'm just short. All the girls I have ever been with were taller than me.

Mostly, I think some girls that might have wanted me would decline because of the social convention about tall guys being preferred. I've got no complaints though, I've accepted it and I love myself.

I'm asking the question because I'm going to university in Canada. University is a different ball game from high school, so I need advice.

1. Be in amazing shape, I would put on as much muscle as you can. Ronnie from jersey shore only 5'6 but he has a commanding presence.

2. Get a hair style like a fade on the side spike up top. I am not saying a Mohawk, but this will give you 1-2 inches.

3. Wear liftkits insoles or cowboy boots. I am 5-10, when I wear lifts inside my boots I got to 6'2. You can add 4 inches this way, better for ons, but still good.

4. Have a super charming energetic personality, easier said than done.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this guy that was probably 5 foot, yet he did quite well.
my guess is that he always dressed well and wasn’t afraid to approach.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be a big challenge but you might be up to it if you had a decent sex life while in high school.

It's an uphill battle to seduce women taller than yourself. At 5'10", I am taller than a lot of women but there are still sI ome attractive 5'10"-6'2" women that have interested me over time. Those approaches are far more difficult than for me to approach a 5'3"-5'5" woman.

At 5'10", I'm considered short by women who generally demand 6'0" and up men, at least on swipe apps when they have overwhelming choices. My average height is not considered desirable. I need charisma to offset my average height.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There would be no short people running around if short men couldn't go out and get women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 158 cm ( 5''2 feet)

You are definitely going to take Ls in the west. Check TUSK and Troy live with Cole. Kid was short and he did well. Not sure if he pulled but he definitely was a approach machine

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be a big challenge but you might be up to it if you had a decent sex life while in high school.

It's an uphill battle to seduce women taller than yourself. At 5'10", I am taller than a lot of women but there are still sI ome attractive 5'10"-6'2" women that have interested me over time. Those approaches are far more difficult than for me to approach a 5'3"-5'5" woman.

At 5'10", I'm considered short by women who generally demand 6'0" and up men, at least on swipe apps when they have overwhelming choices. My average height is not considered desirable. I need charisma to offset my average height.
Tbh I think women say 6ft the same as they want the 6 6s. The height pill is brutal but not end game.

GEO MAXING might be a better plan for guys in this demographic. Better women outside of the west.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always talk about my short Korean friend that just crushes it with women. He has EVERYTHING going against him. Korean, THICK accent that is difficult to understand, 157 cm (5'2"), slightly balding.

He does well because he just owns who he is, is a lot of fun, speaks fluently 5 languages, makes a nice living, and stays REALLY fit (2nd Deg TKD black belt).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to bring something funny up. An observation I've been making at night entertainment. I don't know whether it is because of female competitive nature or not [it probably is], but girls wearing heels that push them up several inches higher. I am seeing girls actually reach my height cause they are walking around with shoes high heel shoes, and wondering how that is benefiting them in seeming attractive. I suspect it is to be considered to grab the attention better by being taller than all the other girls. And yet I feel like it is doing them a disservice cause guys like girls who are shorter than them. These girls were mogging pretty much all the short guys at the venues in height alone. The only logical conclusion is that she is standing out, but has no motive to grab a man. Or maybe she does. I have seen naturally tall girls walk through a venue, but she always carries a more insecure attitude compared to these heel wearing women.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Every couple of weeks this exact question is asked, if short guys didn't get girls than short people wouldn't exist in the first place.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP-
I'm 5'8/5'9. Not tall by any means but closer to average and still taller than most chicks.

At the end of the day most women dont care how tall you are, as long as you are taller than them. I have done the lift shoes (they actually have some dress shoes that look good and easy to pull off) that take me to 5'10-5'11 ish. I dont wear them often, but I do on occasion.

At the end of the day you should own who you are and strive to be the best version of yourself so that you attract women that are ok dating a shorter guy. If it bothers you and you show it, you will turn women off. Not because of being shorter, but because it kills your confidence.

Some women only date guys over 6'. Some only date guys who are ripped. Yada yada yada. At the end of the day there is still a population of women who are attracted to men like you, so go find them and dont let the women who prefer something else bother you.

We as men have our preference also when it comes to what types of women we are attracted to. Its human nature.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that I have been told by several women that the reason I am hot, at least one, is because I am so tall. It hijacks some primal part of their brain and they want to **** you simply for being that. I know my other traits help too, like being fit, dressing well, and having a good face, but being tall really does help.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I will admit that I have been told by several women that the reason I am hot, at least one, is because I am so tall. It hijacks some primal part of their brain and they want to **** you simply for being that. I know my other traits help too, like being fit, dressing well, and having a good face, but being tall really does help.
One night I was at bar with two chicks. One really tall guy was towering over the other guys and standing in a circle of people. His back was towards us. One of the chicks I was with pointed toward the tall dude and said “He’s so hot.”

At the time, I didn’t know better, so I was confused. I was thinking to myself, “But you can’t even see his face?”

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the shorter the girl, the taller she wants a guy to be lol. I know this first hand, some girls that are like 5' want a guy who's 6' 5". It's ridiculous lol however I will say that sometimes it's a turn on when i'm interested in a girl who's on the small side. 5' or so. I myself am 6'.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the shorter the girl, the taller she wants a guy to be lol. I know this first hand, some girls that are like 5' want a guy who's 6' 5". It's ridiculous lol however I will say that sometimes it's a turn on when i'm interested in a girl who's on the small side. 5' or so. I myself am 6'.
I have never found this to be true.