Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a short guy get girls?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 of the biggest players I knew growing up that always had hot chicks were my good friend and his brother...he was 5'4" and his brother 5'1".

The biggest reason? They didn't view their height as an issue.
It doesn’t matter what their view is if their height. It only matters how women view it and most women will not view it in a good way.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never found this to be true.
I no have. What’s funny is if a girl is 5’7” and you are taller than her by a good 3” it’s still not enough for her.lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what their view is if their height. It only matters how women view it and most women will not view it in a good way.
If you allow others to create your reality you will always be at their mercy. Create your own reality.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you allow others to create your reality you will always be at their mercy. Create your own reality.
Not saying let your height keep you up at night. But at the end of the day you can create your own reality all you want, it’s still going to be a major hindrance with women though. I have women call me short and I’m 5’ fvcking 10”! I played college football, they gave me a scholarship because I was big and athletic enough for my position. But women? They don’t care. They’d rather had a 6’ tall goofy looking guy over a 5’4” good looking guy.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a short guy, will girls be attracted to me?

I'm 158 cm ( 5''2 feet)

In high school, a lot of girls liked me and I was in flings with a sizeable amount of them. I never liked the concept of dating and hated being tied to a particular person. Whenever I got tired I left the girls, mostly.

Based on what people say, I'm very good looking but I'm just short. All the girls I have ever been with were taller than me.

Mostly, I think some girls that might have wanted me would decline because of the social convention about tall guys being preferred. I've got no complaints though, I've accepted it and I love myself.

I'm asking the question because I'm going to university in Canada. University is a different ball game from high school, so I need advice.
Unfortunately at that height you won't be able to get any girls. But look on the bright side - if you come to London you can ride on the buses for free.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those approaches are far more difficult than for me to approach a 5'3"-5'5" woman.
At 5'6" I've never had trouble approaching due to height. Being that a lot of men and women are taller than me, it just seems normal. I wonder if taller guys have a harder time approaching women taller than them than shorter guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5'6" I've never had trouble approaching due to height. Being that a lot of men and women are taller than me, it just seems normal. I wonder if taller guys have a harder time approaching women taller than them than shorter guys.
When I said those approaches are more difficult, I meant that my success rate, measured in any way, is lower with women my height or taller. I have done those approaches but they aren't ideal.

I'm not that tall at 5'10". I'd be curious to see how a 5'11"-6'2" man feels about a taller woman.

I no have. What’s funny is if a girl is 5’7” and you are taller than her by a good 3” it’s still not enough for her.lol
I have experienced this but not that often. At 5'8" and 5'9", it gets shakier for me.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7-5'8 and never had a problem.

I dated a girl off and on about 5 years ago, we went out for maybe a total of 5-6 months. She was a hot red head and 5'11. She loved to wear heels when we wet out too. Didn't really bother me too much. Obviously didn't bother her. She dumped all the guys she was communicating with after maybe our 3rd or 4th date. She always had/made 100% availability. Distance and her temper were our undoing. She didn't like my dog either, deal killer. She resurfaced about a year and half later. Unfortunately I had zero interest by then. She did comment how self conscious she was about her height though as most men like petite women.

I've known guys in the 5'4 - 5'6 range that did well. There are a surprising number of famous male Hollywood actors that are short(er); Tom Cruise, Sly Stallone, Jesse Eisenberg, Jonah Hill, Ben Stiller (all listed at 5'7 which is a stretch for some of these)--and NFL QB Doug Flutie was 5'9.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not that tall at 5'10". I'd be curious to see how a 5'11"-6'2" man feels about a taller woman.
It'll be as fun as climbing a ladder. Which means, as long as they are on the bed, they are good for fvcking regardless. Plus, I guess it's nice to dominate a girl who probably never been submissive to a man in her life. She'd be soaking wet from that alone.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a short guy, will girls be attracted to me?
The fact that you are here indicates that the short gene lives on, so the answer is yes, short guys can get laid.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being short and insecure about it is a lot worse than just being short.
Now that is very true! I’m insecure about stuff but my height isn’t one of them. I’m insecure about my looks though. Always have been.

Serenity

Reaction score
Now that is very true! I’m insecure about stuff but my height isn’t one of them. I’m insecure about my looks though. Always have been.
Being less than good looking and insecure about it is a lot worse than just being less than good looking.

There's probably several things I could be insecure about, but being insecure is worse than anything. All I know is that after I stopped giving a fvck about the things I was insecure about in the past I experienced a dramatic difference in how women respond to me. There's probably a few things I could improve about my looks, but it seems like it's a whole lot of effort for little more return so being attractive wouldn't be my main motivation for change.

I firmly believe that it's not the physical improvement that makes the biggest difference for guys, it's when they have improved enough to consider themselves worthy and finally start acting with confidence. Some guys never consider themselves worthy, but they look great until they open their mouth and reveal to the interested woman that they're an insecure mess. Other guys look almost shockingly unattractive and yet pull women like they put love serum in their drinks.

Being comfortable in your own skin is key to being attractive, regardless of how you look.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every couple of weeks this exact question is asked, if short guys didn't get girls than short people wouldn't exist in the first place.
Uh, short girls reproduce. :rolleyes:

In any case, the current genome had developed in cultural schema of "every man gets a woman" monogamy. Short men are like the dinosaurs right after the big asteroid. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I think women say 6ft the same as they want the 6 6s. The height pill is brutal but not end game.

GEO MAXING might be a better plan for guys in this demographic. Better women outside of the west.
GeoMaxxing is the ONLY plan that doesn't require being a famous celebrity or a billionaire. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the shorter the girl, the taller she wants a guy to be lol. I know this first hand, some girls that are like 5' want a guy who's 6' 5". It's ridiculous lol however I will say that sometimes it's a turn on when i'm interested in a girl who's on the small side. 5' or so. I myself am 6'.
Tall men's problems ... :rolleyes: