Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a short guy get girls?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Uh, short girls reproduce. :rolleyes:

In any case, the current genome had developed in cultural schema of "every man gets a woman" monogamy. Short men are like the dinosaurs right after the big asteroid. :mad:
How do you explain the pygmy people?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GeoMaxxing is the ONLY plan that doesn't require being a famous celebrity or a billionaire. :mad:
It's abundantly clear the west is dead from the perspective of the culture, women, feminism, taxes, and a number of different things. Other countries will treat you better, have feminine fit women. Are better cultures and far lower taxes where people are sitting in the streets nor crying isms to silence you. I play the game but it's purely sport. Even Chad Tusk refutes coming to F&F and Miami. Dismisses ball breaking masculine women. It's trash. Forgot women. A lack of culture and lower taxes is more freedom. The west is dead. Enjoy the decline. Gtfo. YouTube nomad capitalist. Plot your exit.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
90% of them wont be attracted to you simply for height, but 10% won't mind. Work with what you do have physically.
lol.

where are you getting these numbers from?

do NOT listen to this moron.

I'm sure being taller helps.

But i personally know 3 short guys who **** crazy amounts of hot girls from nightclubs.

and i personally know another 2-3 short guys who **** not crazy amounts but a lot more then average guys.

so definitely possible.

simple solution to your problem = find a natural who is short like you and is already ****ing the girls you want and then start hanging out around him and just copy what he does. you will make more progress in 2 weeks of doing this then you will in 2 years of trying to learn by consuming pua content on your own.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every couple of weeks this exact question is asked, if short guys didn't get girls than short people wouldn't exist in the first place.
What about gay people?

(just playing devil's advocate)

You can overcome a lot by approaching confidently with some decent social skills.

On the other hand, being short is a handy excuse if you're too scared to approach.

Warfighter

Reaction score
Wait, are you all actually buying into the whole “women aren’t attracted to you because you’re short” crap?

Why is it even a question?

Women operate on their emotions and feelings. If you turn her on, it isn’t going to matter if you’re short or not. She doesn’t care about your height. She only cares about being bent over the couch and banged out - by the right guy.

You being short is an afterthought, part of the emotional calculus she does when she isn’t attracted to you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that the shorter the girl, the taller she wants a guy to be lol. I know this first hand, some girls that are like 5' want a guy who's 6' 5". It's ridiculous lol however I will say that sometimes it's a turn on when i'm interested in a girl who's on the small side. 5' or so. I myself am 6'.
I had a female co-worker who was 5'1" and refused to date anyone under 6'0". She was able to achieve her desire up until the point I lost contact with her.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living proof just 3 days ago: guy on my baseball team, maybe 27, got dumped by a HB8 a few months ago. He's a decent looking guy, a little $, ok job. He looks Hispanic and Asian. About 5'6, average build. He does run and workout. Really nice easy going and likeable guy. I get to our game on Thursday and there's this tall smoking blonde sitting next to him, HB8.5. I warm up with another player as ask if that's Cal's new girlfriend. He's says yeah.

YES. Short guys CAN get women.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s not lose sight of OP’s question. He’s 5’2”. Too many replies here saying ‘5’6” -5’7” or so guys do well’. Yeah. I’m 5’6” with a good face and getting girls is easy. But I’ll be honest. Same face at 5’2” would be a lot harder I’m sure. Unfortunately I don’t have an answer for OP. But saying ‘5’6” guys can do fine’ is useless for him.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a short guy, will girls be attracted to me?

I'm 158 cm ( 5''2 feet)

[truncated]

I'm asking the question because I'm going to university in Canada. University is a different ball game from high school, so I need advice.
I’m not that much taller than you, but I did well academically, as well as being a regional rep in sports. I was also an in-demand musician at the time.

I had girls approaching me in class, at the gym or at gigs. It was good times for a brown guy, even if I was a little shy at the time.

I’m not saying you’d cast as wide a net as the Chads, but you need to carve your own niche. Having a sterling personality or being good at what you do are few things you can work on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female co-worker who was 5'1" and refused to date anyone under 6'0". She was able to achieve her desire up until the point I lost contact with her.
She was mid-30s by the time I lost contact with her as well, which makes that feat more impressive.

Let’s not lose sight of OP’s question. He’s 5’2”. Too many replies here saying ‘5’6” -5’7” or so guys do well’. Yeah. I’m 5’6” with a good face and getting girls is easy. But I’ll be honest. Same face at 5’2” would be a lot harder I’m sure. Unfortunately I don’t have an answer for OP. But saying ‘5’6” guys can do fine’ is useless for him.
As a 5'10" guy, 5'6"-5'7" seems short. To a 5'2" guy, that would be desirable height.

His experiences with 4'11"-5'2" women would be like my experiences with 5'7"-5'10" women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short guys must hate me. I’m 6 2 but was only ever really attracted to women under about 5 7.

tall girls just don’t do it for me. Hence I am unnecessarily using up short guy resource.
Also a lot of short girls have a complex about it, and that tends to make you want “the other”. A lot of short girls really like tall men.

Same with weight. I find a lot of fatter girls are mad for the lean look. Skinny girls quite like men with more substance. What you tend to dislike in yourself you find the converse attractive.
Another example. I work in a professional job. I’ve never been into the professional woman look. Yet I have friends who work in manual jobs and they love office girls.

Being short as a male is a handicap with girls. There is no two ways about it. Saying that, so are a lot of things.

Despite the above if you’re 5 2 there are probably 500 million women who are 5 foot and under in the world . It’s going to be tougher in Europe.

even so, a 5 4 woman wouldn’t rule you out unless she’s obsessed with tall guys. In summary - it is harder, much harder, but given the numbers of people in the world then it’s still very easy to find women willing to date you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one truth in this is that women are MORE worried about their own height than men. many women that are short really think and believe that it is some sort of bad thing for them. always jealous of women that are taller. for me and most other men I listen to, how tall is really far down the list and many many men prefer women shorter. but the short women usually still are envious of the tall ones.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the above if you’re 5 2 there are probably 500 million women who are 5 foot and under in the world . It’s going to be tougher in Europe.

even so, a 5 4 woman wouldn’t rule you out unless she’s obsessed with tall guys. In summary - it is harder, much harder, but given the numbers of people in the world then it’s still very easy to find women willing to date you.
Here is a 3-foot crippled gal that demands a 6-foot Chad. I mean, if she's hypergamous, IT'S SO OVER! :mad:

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one advantage that short guys have is lower expectations in the eyes of women. like "oh i cant believe he approached me being shorter than me, he is so brave"