Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can a girl be interested in a guy even if she ignores him?

IrishLad

Don Juan
Reaction score
My crush knows I like her. I texted her saying that and that I'd like to stay friends as I thought I made her uncomfortable at the time because her (now ex) bf at the time made up rumours about me and said that she said it. She said she was really embarrassed by them and her ex went over the line and I shouldn't be sorry and we "of course we can still be friends".

Sometimes I catch her looking at me but it is only ever for a second before she looks away.

Most of the time she looks straight ahead or looks down and to the sides when we walk past eachother. It's kind of a sweeping motion with her eyes.

She usually responds to texts and snaps if they have content that is worth replying too. Her snaps usually show her eyes and face.

We sometimes talk and she holds eye contact. Depending on what we are talking about, she plays with her hair, smiles and does those breath out laughs. Yesterday, we were talking about something a teacher asked her to do and she was doing those "sigh laughs".

I'm not sure if she likes me back. She seems interested in another guy too.
She tags him in stuff on Facebook but not often.

Edit: Turns out her and that guy are cousins.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
She sounds like she's shy. Ask her out and answer your own question, and don't Ever use the word Friends with her again.