"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Can’t get hard with this chick

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Did everything smell fine? Her. You. The room. Any bad smells kills my drive.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Dude do consider drinking the tea out of that shrub I linked you. Old men drink it and get boners. Just think what kind of sexual beast you will become. You only drink a few times a week, it will improve you down bellow. As far as problems, we all have them from time to time, that's why we need sh1t like this to keep it all in check all the time.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
OP, it's really not that hard. LOL - no pun intended. You see a naked lady, that has an attractive bod and you should get hard. If you don't, it could be excessive masturbation, anxiety, mental block, etc. Now, if the lady looks like Matilda, then I can understand. I remember a few months ago, I was with this lady at her place. We started kissing and foundling, she wanted me to go to her bedroom, but I really wasn't attracted to her. She didn't look like her pics online and she was about 20 lbs overweight in the wrong areas; big boobs and butt though. I was hard, but I just wasn't attracted to her, just her boobs and butt. I didn't do the deed, so I am not sure what's your issue. I am thinking it would either be over masturbation or anxiety. Just chill on the porn and don't get anxious when you're with the lady. If you need some liquid courage or other substance, then do what you got to do. I also heard about this natural herb, horny goat weed. Check it out. It might help.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I totally agree.
But when it comes to women who I really like or if they really like me, a little bit of communication clears that road pretty easily. Most of the times if a person has chosen to get naked in your bed they are attracted sexually. People get self conscious or think too much most of the time.

If OP is kissing the woman and getting turned on enough to get her in to bed, I gurentee he’s just in his head. Otherwise he wouldn’t have desire to kiss her and take her clothes off.

No sexual chemistry; you’d know from the second you were talking to her you couldn’t tune in to her satellite to play your music
Actually if they care enough they can setup a "proxy" so your communication will make it.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
This used to happen to me once in a while with new chicks. Got a Rx for 20mg Sildenafil, problem solved. I only need 10mg to get rock hard even after drinking. It also really delays my climax so I can f*uck for 30-90+ minutes when I take it. Only been using the last year or so. Most women are like "WTF!? How long can you go??" Lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I’ve slept with this chick twice. Just tried banging her a few hours ago and was able to get the job done but nothing to brag about. I was only about 70% of my full size.

I am pretty embarrassed because I feel like she had high expectations for me.

I went home and rubbed one out and was hard as a rock looking at some porn in a matter of a minute. Nothing wrong with my erections.

I just couldn’t get turned on for some reason. I really like this girl and want to keep her I care about her but I’m starting to wonder if the problem is her? Any advice? She was giving me head and doing everything she could to get me hard but nothing...

Slept with a different chick a few months ago first night I met her and was great absolutely no issues.

I want to redeem myself and really give it to her good one time...she’s still talking to me but **** maybe I should just be done with it and move on to another girl
Well, there is the Al Bundy method: have an image in your mind from Big 'Uns magazine. Of course, you might be desensitized by p0rn, causing the problem to begin with.

I seem to have a problem with women that have some marker of masculine features that make me wonder if a gal is a tranny. :eek:
 
Top