Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cabo vs Cancun

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are going to Mexico for spring break in March. We're thinking either Cancun or Cabo. I havent been to either so if anyone has been to both you should compare the two for me.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cabo is probably better for a romantic getaway. I don't know if bringing a girl to spring break in Cancun is a good idea. Like bringing sand to the beach.

I'd say consider Puerto Vallarta too. Rent a condo in the Zona Romantica. That's a very nice destination for a couple. I like that place quite a bit actually.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Cabo is probably better for a romantic getaway. I don't know if bringing a girl to spring break in Cancun is a good idea. Like bringing sand to the beach.

I'd say consider Puerto Vallarta too. Rent a condo in the Zona Romantica. That's a very nice destination for a couple. I like that place quite a bit actually.
Yea, we're considering Puerto Vallarta as well as Playa del Carmen. Id prefer Playa because it seems like it would be more chill. I dont want some place with a bunch of ruckus, but i realize its spring break. One of her girlfriends parents has a house in Cozumel so i think somewhere on the Gulf side would be good.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Never been to Carmen. Vallarta seemed very chill to me, and safe too. So I can vouch for it.

I may soon hit you up on advice about Argentina. I may be going to S. America soon.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd watch out for Mexico right now due to the fact that the authorites over there are having major problems with the drug cartels/ gang's .

I know cause I live like 4 hours away from the border and hear lots of stories , plus the fact that lots of people have been either attacked or kidnapped (Visitors) just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So I'd be careful.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd watch out for Mexico right now due to the fact that the authorites over there are having major problems with the drug cartels/ gang's .

I know cause I live like 4 hours away from the border and hear lots of stories , plus the fact that lots of people have been either attacked or kidnapped (Visitors) just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So I'd be careful.