Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C0ckblock Stories: Anything I Could’ve Done Differently Here?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to post about an interesting situation that my wing and I have run into twice now. I’d imagine that it’s pretty common, wondered if you all had some pointers on how to deal with it.

There have been times, where a girl will be really into one of us. But the fat friend is a stick in the mud, c0ckblock and ruins the pull. We literally ran into this situation twice, but reversed.

The first time, my wing met a girl who was interested in him on the dance floor. He was able to pull her out of the club and get her to the club. Very attractive girl with green panties. I talked to the fat friend, but nothing doing. We tried to get them into the car and bring them home to rip some shots, but the fat friend brought up so many objections that it was just impossible. She blew the set out. I made sure to give her attention, talk with her, try to flirt with her, but it just didn’t work.

The second time, I did a street approach on an attractive brunette. It was instantly on, to the point where she was feeling me up on the street lol. My wing and I got them back to the car. But again, the fat friend who my wing was talking to threw so many objections that it blew the set out.

The cute girl is always so sweet, and the fat friend is always the b!tchy one:lol:

You’d think it would be the other way around.

Not sure how to handle these situations, it’s ruined times where we’ve come very close to pulling. Wanted to see how you all have handled situations like this and if you had a solution.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cute girl is always so sweet, and the fat friend is always the b!tchy one:lol:
This has been my experience as well. I don't know why they go out with their prettier friends knowing that they'll receive none of the attention. It's like they do it so they can have feelings of negativity...Which are better than no feelings at all.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my experience as well. I don't know why they go out with their prettier friends knowing that they'll receive none of the attention. It's like they do it so they can have feelings of negativity...Which are better than no feelings at all.
Glad to hear it’s not just me. Yknow, I remember hearing an explanation for this but I can’t quite remember it right now. I’ll have to look into it again.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yep this dynamic happens often and its not just fat chicks.. Quite often theres one girl who feels like shes not into or doesnt get along with your wing or with you and thus doesnt even want her friend to deal with either one of you or she'll throw a fit later to her friend about how shes a bad friend..

Sad reality is Ive had guy friends like that too. Where they're not doing well in a setting, but you and other friend are so they want to leave and just go somewhere else and you're like bro its dope here.. why would we leave lol. ofc that friend im thinking about is awesome and just not big on nightlife so its w.e

How you deal with it in case of the chick ****block is this: you don't.. You just move around there's plenty of chicks around. Its either they move around and start talking to/dancing with other guys, or you do. Thats how it goes. If you're new to going out/nightlife, you're going to deal with it anyways.. where you and your friend are talking to some girls, and maybe 10 minutes later they're talking to some other guys.. its just the nature of the bar/nightclub.. nothing is official until you lock lips, and even then, ive been guilty of walking off on girls jus to end upgoin home with a diff girl. so when chicks have done it to me, i cant be mad lol..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wanted to post about an interesting situation that my wing and I have run into twice now. I’d imagine that it’s pretty common, wondered if you all had some pointers on how to deal with it.

There have been times, where a girl will be really into one of us. But the fat friend is a stick in the mud, c0ckblock and ruins the pull. We literally ran into this situation twice, but reversed.

The first time, my wing met a girl who was interested in him on the dance floor. He was able to pull her out of the club and get her to the club. Very attractive girl with green panties. I talked to the fat friend, but nothing doing. We tried to get them into the car and bring them home to rip some shots, but the fat friend brought up so many objections that it was just impossible. She blew the set out. I made sure to give her attention, talk with her, try to flirt with her, but it just didn’t work.

The second time, I did a street approach on an attractive brunette. It was instantly on, to the point where she was feeling me up on the street lol. My wing and I got them back to the car. But again, the fat friend who my wing was talking to threw so many objections that it blew the set out.

You’d think it would be the other way around.

Not sure how to handle these situations, it’s ruined times where we’ve come very close to pulling. Wanted to see how you all have handled situations like this and if you had a solution.
Get her number and tell her we will talk soon and bounce. Not much you can do in the moment other than leave and try again when her friend won't be there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Glad to hear it’s not just me. Yknow, I remember hearing an explanation for this but I can’t quite remember it right now. I’ll have to look into it again.
Women pretend to "be looking out for their friend" but really it's more about being jealous or envious that the friend is getting attention and she isn't, so she does whatever she can to avoid her friend "winning" under the guise of trying to "protect her". It's a stupid game women play with each other.

Last edited:

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women pretend to "be looking out from their friend" but really it's more about being jealous or envious that the friend is getting attention and she isn't, so she does whatever she can to avoid her friend "winning" under the guise of trying to "protect her". It's a stupid game women play with each other.
Wise words.

Threads like these are an unfortunate reality.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her number and tell her we will talk soon and bounce. Not much you can do in the moment other than leave and try again when her friend won't be there.
I agree. That's a situation where a man won't be getting the same night lay (night game) or a instantaneous date (day game). Best to arrange a future date there, collect a phone number, and leave.