C&F When to stop

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much have always been a complete natural and C&F when i read guides on it, there almost exact replicas of my conversations or i could probably right my own guide and it would put most of those guides to shame.

But after i get a bit of playful hitting and all that crap from a girl (is that even a good sign????) I feel i lose it a little and they get bored of it as if they just want a normal conversation, which I happen to be nice and bad at and whats worse i already know a lot about them by then and can't even start a conversation easily.

I was just wondering if you think I'm on the right lines with this?? oh and if playful hitting and all that crap is a good sign coz i sure get it a lot

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
I pretty much have always been a complete natural and C&F when i read guides on it, there almost exact replicas of my conversations or i could probably right my own guide and it would put most of those guides to shame.

But after i get a bit of playful hitting and all that crap from a girl (is that even a good sign????) I feel i lose it a little and they get bored of it as if they just want a normal conversation, which I happen to be nice and bad at and whats worse i already know a lot about them by then and can't even start a conversation easily.

I was just wondering if you think I'm on the right lines with this?? oh and if playful hitting and all that crap is a good sign coz i sure get it a lot
C+F is well and good as a supplement to your regular game, and when you're talking. but you cant rely on it. throw some other stuff in, tell stories, tease them, etc...

and yes, playful hitting is a good sign.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a time to stop when it comes to C&F. David DeAngelo wasn't lying when he said you can use it over and over again. There is truly no limit to it. The thing is C&F and "normal conversations" go hand in hand; you can't really C&F unless you have the base of having "normal conversations" fixed in there.

This is what I kind of don't like about David D's teachings. He dissects C&F from normal conversation and makes it seem like raw C&F is a sure fire method to get women to get people to buy his sh1t when in reality C&F and how you normally talk to women (unless you're an AFC) are actually part of the whole formula.