Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C&F Comebacks to 'I Have a Boyfriend'

RY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
SHE : I have a boyfriend.
ME: Really? How long have you had that problem?
/***************************

gotta love that one.

Reaction score
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" -- means "I don't want to talk to you, so please leave me alone. " whether she is telling the truth or not.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I THINK YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE POINT...

Yeah on these boards some of those lines are funny, but IRL that sh1t DOESN'T WORK. She's not looking for some lame-ass joke that will convince her "what a great guy you are"; instead, she's IMPLYING 1 of 2 things.

1) "FVCK OFF. For some reason, you bore me, aren't good-looking enough, and/or haven't proven your worth. I don't want to have anything to do with you, so please, leave me alone. I don't want to reject you directly so I'll tell you I have a bf and hope you catch on."

-in this case, your "C+F responses" will do absolutely jack-sh1t. It'll only piss her off more. It doesn't matter if she has a BF or not; she wants you out of her face. Don't take this one personally: just realize that this is the time to eject.

2) "You're cute/charming/funny/interesting, but you haven't given me ENOUGH reason to sleep with you yet. If you adjust your game a little and persist, you might just make me wet enough to get me. I'm challenging you to seperate yourself from the other men and STEP UP to the plate... how bad do you want it? Show me you're willing to work for me."

-here, she's hooked but she still needs more reasons to JUSTIFY anything she gives you (number, date, lay). She's offering a challenge that 90% of (AFC) men will fail. This is where you shine. Now, most of those lines will come off as try-hard, desperate, and make you look like you're pretending to shake off a REJECTION. Instead of a C+F line, come back into this game with an ATTITUDE that will sweep her off her feet.

BOTTOM LINE: With field experience (read: getting out there and getting shot down hundreds of times), you'll start to be able to recognize which one she's implying. Women HATE stating things directly; they much rather HINT stuff and hope we get the drift. Read body language (tonality, body/body part position, lean into you, head, eyes etc etc) to get the vibe. When you can tell these two apart, you've mastered half the game. I will tell you, though, that if it's case one, NONE of these lines will work. SHe's just simply not interested in playing your game. Don't make a fool out of yourself... there are SO many other chicks out there who want you (right?)

Also, I need to stress that if it's case two (ie. she wants more to justify her actions), don't look for a line to use... look for an ATTITUDE. Be the man that she *might* be able to get *IF* she's a good girl. CALL HER ON HER BULLSH1T!! "I have a boyfriend" HA! Little does she know what you have up your sleeves. You don't need her... lol.

Plus, if you play it right and she chases you, call her on her own sh1t later: Let's say she touches you or moves to kiss you: "Woah, slow down there. I thought you said you had a boyfriend?" *grin*. Make her WORK for it. Turn that sh1t on her.

Yeah. But whatever you do, don't take "i have a bf" (let's start the acronym IHAB-- coined right now) TOO personally, guys. Maybe she's having a bad day and doesn't want to be PU'ed. next. If your game is tight this stuff will come naturally. Figure out what her body is saying and not her mouth.

PS. If you ARE going to use a canned response, don't ever EVER EVER diss her bf. bad idea.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: *smile* Have a nice life

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puertorican, and bust.it:

If she tells you that she has a bf, it only means that shes not interested in you AT THE MOMENT. If she isnt interested in you AT THE MOMENT, it doesn't mean she won't be if youre persistent. You can walk away if you choose not to trouble yourself to get a number but youre missing an opportunity to score. You shouldn't be discouraged so easily

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "That's ok, I'm not the jealous type"

Learned that one a while back on this board.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: None of these are to actually be used. I'm just screwing around

You: What's his name
Her: Steve
You: I heard Steve likes little boys

You: I have a Scottish Terrier. Who cares?

You: Woah, not so fast honey, I just met you

You: Enough about you, lets talk about me

You: ****! Does he know about us?

You: Boyfriend's are like marionettes, you cut the string, and they fall to the ground (a friend of mine used to use this one)

You: Is he the jelous type?
Her: Yes
You: So you're saying we just can't let him know about us then?

You: I hate to put you in this type of situation, but its either me or him. I need to know if I should move on, you know what I'm saying?

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be used??

They're gold! Ill use them.

Bloodsport

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
You: What's his name
Her: Steve
You: I heard Steve likes little boys
LOL

Last edited:

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her; I have a boyfriend.

Me; You know there's a cure for that now a days. Me!

McKindly, those are gold !!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
"oh word.... so anyways ...." keep on grinding the conversation along.

So what if she's telling the truth.
that's what i usually do...

"gee, that's nice...so anyway..."

another fun thing is to totally ambush her.

her: i have a boyfriend.

you: are you interested in improving yourself.

her: yes.

you: well then...lets talk about this...blah blah blah...

if she answers No (e.g. she's not looking to improve herself), then you come back with,

you: so, you have low self esteem?

her: oh, no no no...it's just that...

you: proceed with bf smashing ala' Ross J.

i can't wait for chicks to tell me about their BF's. it's just a b!tch shield. most guys give up right then and there.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
"i have a boyfreind" is a mini sh1t test.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
You: ****! Does he know about us?
Hahah! I'm using this ASAP! Whenever a girl mentions another guy, i usually come back at her with something along the lines of 'holy ****, so you're cheating on me?!'.. so this'll fit right in :D

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: Whoa! I'v only known you got a few minutes and already you are giving me problems. I can see this relationship isnt going to work out ;)

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy at work used this one and still got with her.

Her: I have a boyfriend.

Him: Thats fine, I'm married.

:cool:

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" -- means "I don't want to talk to you, so please leave me alone. " whether she is telling the truth or not.
Only if she persists.

Most of the time, the first time they say that is just a test.

--iMat

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think theres another important issue here, not just what to say in reply, but if she says she has a boy freind. even if its true, does that mean she does not want you to hit on her, is she playing hard to get or what? could some one shed some light on this topic because im not so sure about it myself!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i think theres another important issue here, not just what to say in reply, but if she says she has a boy freind. even if its true, does that mean she does not want you to hit on her, is she playing hard to get or what? could some one shed some light on this topic because im not so sure about it myself!
Who cares what she wants? Do what YOU want. Whether she wants you to hit on her is irrelevant - you're there to fvck her and that's final.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have a boyfriend"

"Oh I'm sorry..." :eek: (as if you were apologizing for hitting on her and sad face)

Then *charming smile* *eye contact* and you say:

"...but let's not talk about our ploblems, alrtight?"