I'll ask and report back. He'll tell me.Assumptions are often completely wrong…
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'll ask and report back. He'll tell me.Assumptions are often completely wrong…
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I don't know, something tells me they're even cheaper in the US, never been there though. Those prices aren't far off from Norway actually, but anything coming from a tap or a bottle is definitely WAY cheaper.lmfao
Maybe not as expensive as in US? I dunno.
65-125 DDK for a co'cktail. (10.25 - 20.47 USD on average)
Good, if he’s doing well with women it never hurts to know another man’s game plan…I'll ask and report back. He'll tell me.
Then you're not selling, you are buying!I meant from the aspect of him dropping all this cash. He could very well be expensing these things.
If a women really likes you, then she will use her money and buy you drinks..
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Gin & Tonic double cost me $13.50 USD in Oslo according to my bank statement online. Trendy popular spot called Himkok I believe.I don't know, something tells me they're even cheaper in the US, never been there though. Those prices aren't far off from Norway actually, but anything coming from a tap or a bottle is definitely WAY cheaper.
Well prices in Norway are frigging crazy. What we pay in Denmark then double that price at least once and you have the price in Norway.I don't know, something tells me they're even cheaper in the US, never been there though. Those prices aren't far off from Norway actually, but anything coming from a tap or a bottle is definitely WAY cheaper.
Sweden same way. But I think Switzerland is worseWell prices in Norway are frigging crazy. What we pay in Denmark then double that price at least once and you have the price in Norway.
I suppose it is blessing of the Norwegian oil fields that created these extreme prices? = Very high wages/Very high taxes etc...
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
He's probably lying about sleeping with those women too.Interesting observation. He could very well be doing that. Damn now I'm thinking this guy is a bit a fraud.
It's a crutch. Instead of just starting a conversation, he's using the "get your free food and drink here" as bait in order to avoid rejection. However, it's a strategy that is likely to attract a lot of useless women that are just interested in taking advantage.This happened this past weekend. I’m with my guy friend who happens to be pretty well off financially. I do pretty good myself, just under 6 figures annually. But this guy enjoys buying women drinks, expensive ones at that. I’m personally not big on that, maybe a beer or a round of shots at the most. Anyway my friend and his other friend are chatting it up with 2 gorgeous women at the sports bar we were at for a boxing match, doing what he does, buying them their top shelf drinks and food. Which puts me off so I don’t partake and ultimately didn’t get anything out of it. My friend argues that I’m shooting myself in the foot when I do that. That it makes me look cheap and no fun. I didn’t think so but seems like he does well with women when he does that.
Not being a racist here, but it’s a Mexican soft drink out of Guadalajara available in many flavors, I hear they go exceptionally well with a burrito ………@2Rocky I don't even know what a Jarrito is, but I want one now.
I used to live with a gangsta, What your saying seems insane to men, But I can guarantee you are telling the truth.If a women really likes you (For whatever reason; lets say she think you're hot/cute), then she will use her money and buy you drinks..
Been there done that many times.
No need to buy chicks drinks. I never do it.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
he looked like a bulkier version of River Phoenix, he was red pill without realising he was red pill, His abundance mindset, literally made him behave red pill. It was amazing to seeKnowing you're in Britain, I picture a guy like Bronson.