Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying Drinks

Serenity

Reaction score
lmfao
Maybe not as expensive as in US? I dunno.
65-125 DDK for a co'cktail. (10.25 - 20.47 USD on average)
I don't know, something tells me they're even cheaper in the US, never been there though. Those prices aren't far off from Norway actually, but anything coming from a tap or a bottle is definitely WAY cheaper.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It makes him look like he is telling women "Hey, I know you wouldn't talk to me otherwise, so in exchange for talking with me, I will pay for everything and try to impress you with my money"

Chump move.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, something tells me they're even cheaper in the US, never been there though. Those prices aren't far off from Norway actually, but anything coming from a tap or a bottle is definitely WAY cheaper.
Gin & Tonic double cost me $13.50 USD in Oslo according to my bank statement online. Trendy popular spot called Himkok I believe.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overthinking logistics.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well prices in Norway are frigging crazy. What we pay in Denmark then double that price at least once and you have the price in Norway. :eek:

I suppose it is blessing of the Norwegian oil fields that created these extreme prices? = Very high wages/Very high taxes etc...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well prices in Norway are frigging crazy. What we pay in Denmark then double that price at least once and you have the price in Norway. :eek:

I suppose it is blessing of the Norwegian oil fields that created these extreme prices? = Very high wages/Very high taxes etc...
Sweden same way. But I think Switzerland is worse

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying for a drink or two on a date is one thing.......

"feeding" her and her friends for the whole night is another thing.

If i need to buy myself into women at a bar/restaurant with hundreds of $ id have to overthink my SMV.

If it is pay to play, id go straight for the sexworker.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened this past weekend. I’m with my guy friend who happens to be pretty well off financially. I do pretty good myself, just under 6 figures annually. But this guy enjoys buying women drinks, expensive ones at that. I’m personally not big on that, maybe a beer or a round of shots at the most. Anyway my friend and his other friend are chatting it up with 2 gorgeous women at the sports bar we were at for a boxing match, doing what he does, buying them their top shelf drinks and food. Which puts me off so I don’t partake and ultimately didn’t get anything out of it. My friend argues that I’m shooting myself in the foot when I do that. That it makes me look cheap and no fun. I didn’t think so but seems like he does well with women when he does that.
It's a crutch. Instead of just starting a conversation, he's using the "get your free food and drink here" as bait in order to avoid rejection. However, it's a strategy that is likely to attract a lot of useless women that are just interested in taking advantage.

Think about it: if a woman wouldn't even talk to you if you weren't paying for her expensive drinks, then how much is her conversation worth anyway?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women really likes you (For whatever reason; lets say she think you're hot/cute), then she will use her money and buy you drinks..
Been there done that many times.
No need to buy chicks drinks. I never do it.
I used to live with a gangsta, What your saying seems insane to men, But I can guarantee you are telling the truth.

women used to turn up with gifts for him, like they were the 3 wise men, meeting jesus.

Successful hot childless girls who ran theyre own salons. etc, would turn up for the 2nd date with him, and bring lavish gifts.

he did nothing. and they worshipped him, he also had 3 baby mommas. and the women didn't care.

Red pilled me to the max .

Another thing was the baby mamma's all hung around together like best mates. knowing they had all carried his seed,. they were proud about it.

What a pimp he was

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing you're in Britain, I picture a guy like Bronson.
he looked like a bulkier version of River Phoenix, he was red pill without realising he was red pill, His abundance mindset, literally made him behave red pill. It was amazing to see

constant stream of cash and women. he would never move off his sofa to get a woman. there was no travelling to her house

Women justified his behaviour, he would message the hottest woman in the town to come round at 2am, she would politely decline but they giggled with him and were all over him in public. the day after. (im thinking, hes just wanted you to be a h*e?)

If I had tried his behaviour, women would crucify me on their whatsapp group chat.

Status fellas, Ive always said it, Status is king