"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Buying clothes and girls advises

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy classic blue Jean's cause my favorite had a big hole in it

I was looking for the same Jean's, girl helped me to find the exact one, and then she told me maybe I'd like to buy a grey color (showing me some blue with grey mixture, not sure what's the color name.. pretty nice jeans same brand)

I was thinking about it a moment, cause I realized maybe she try to help me.. most time if somebody tries to push me something I feel it

I tried them, liked and bought

Your thoughts
Should u depend on girls taste when buying clothes

She also asked if I want t shirts I guess my t shirts are lame

In the end she offered me same Jean's in black color but I was too tired
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Let her do about 10% of your wardrobe no more. It's important to be able to dress yourself.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy classic blue Jean's cause my favorite had a big hole in it

I was looking for the same Jean's, girl helped me to find the exact one, and then she told me maybe I'd like to buy a grey color (showing me some blue with grey mixture, not sure what's the color name.. pretty nice jeans same brand)

I was thinking about it a moment, cause I realized maybe she try to help me.. most time if somebody tries to push me something I feel it

I tried them, liked and bought

Your thoughts
Should u depend on girls taste when buying clothes

She also asked if I want t shirts I guess my t shirts are lame

In the end she offered me same Jean's in black color but I was too tired
That's not even something you should think about man. It's not always a power game. If it weren't for her, maybe you wouldn't have discovered those other jeans. You saw, liked and bought them. What's the big deal? It's not like she forced you to buy them.

Advice is only negative advice, if you see it as such. You have to be able to filter out bullsh*t and pick what benefits you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Let her do about 10% of your wardrobe no more. It's important to be able to dress yourself.
I know how it works in usa, everybody dresses nice. In my country is all about brands.. you'll hardly see ppl with formal outfits even in the business area
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Yesterday I went to the mall to buy classic blue Jean's cause my favorite had a big hole in it

I was looking for the same Jean's, girl helped me to find the exact one, and then she told me maybe I'd like to buy a grey color (showing me some blue with grey mixture, not sure what's the color name.. pretty nice jeans same brand)

I was thinking about it a moment, cause I realized maybe she try to help me.. most time if somebody tries to push me something I feel it

I tried them, liked and bought

Your thoughts
Should u depend on girls taste when buying clothes

She also asked if I want t shirts I guess my t shirts are lame

In the end she offered me same Jean's in black color but I was too tired
She was right in this instance. Alpha M often recommends grey jeans.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know how it works in usa, everybody dresses nice. In my country is all about brands.. you'll hardly see ppl with formal outfits even in the business area
Yes but women.... A woman that fully dresses her man ends yp looking at him like he can't take care of himself. Like a child. This is the experience I've seen on many men who allow it. Letting her do a small portion is acceptable. Let her gift you some clothes.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Yes but women.... A woman that fully dresses her man ends yp looking at him like he can't take care of himself. Like a child. This is the experience I've seen on many men who allow it. Letting her do a small portion is acceptable. Let her gift you some clothes.
Exactly.
 
Top